• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Fhat the wuck am I looking at?

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
i hope we can have a diskussion bout dis since they jailed my thred i jus want u 2 know how i feel and its deep and it what it be but what it be aint how it gotta be but it iz dat right now but it gonna do dat cuz it aint that. that aint what itz about. and thats not what im about. and thats not what u about.

man I jus be postin n all dat but I luk arounf and I see all this insatiable, covetous **** and it drives me ****in crazy. can a yung ***** get money anymore? no they cant. bekuzz *****s is hungry and they eat all the grass. cow eat da grazz n they giv us milik. hut these *****s jus take. they never giv. we eat the cow we don give a **** i eat that *****.

butt **** it i jus got 2 life my life as **** it all. u cant stop pennypinching *****s theys always come for them *****s with something 2 lost. and when u have something 2 lose u are so venerable like ****ing a ****** without a condom. its acquisitive u cant deny it. thier atttides are miserly, grasping, prurience is lost.

2 put it bluntly, *****s is voracious deez dayz

i cant live with this. the industry is ****ed worse than gucci mane's *******( edacious n esurient as that my be).

we live in a *****rdly wurld. never forget. never forgive. walk and talk them the *****z that never did it and kill like the *****s that kill *****s. bbut enuff with all this prehensive and far-fisted gormandizing. we live life and thats all we can ever do. just rememburr, fuqq a rapacious *****.

u aint know about the lyfe man it lives and breathes and dies like a unanimous ignominious and volimunous fire and **** the katers. we lyve aint aint nuttin bout it we kan do.

WE LIVE A TRIPE STANDARD NO TRIPE BEAM DREAMS WERE ALL SUCKING A POLITICIANS **** RITW NOW AND U DONT KNOW IT

but philisy is underrated by ocherachiers and overggaandized by *****made wops

:phone:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Not entirely sure where you're getting at, but I won't lie and say I was offended by that "******/condom" bit. I'm going to deduce your post has something to do with a disdain for women. If I'm wrong, then I'm completely lost. That said, why say all of this in the Falcon Social? And if they "jailed your thread", then wouldn't it stand to reason that maybe what you stated in said thread (which I assume had something to do with your post) violated some kind of rule of the forum? I don't know.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Behold the manliness

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Grimmz

Smash Journeyman
I gotta get me a cf helmet so that I can wear it whenever I'm playing serious

Top Bottom