• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
Yeap, I like me some Kamen Rider. I watched a couple episodes of a couple Riders, and I think I'll go through Kabuto or Ryuki first. But, I did like how the Rider uses two GaiaMemories and mixed different abilities on W.
Kabuto and Ryuki are pretty cool yeah, Ryuki is a bit tragic because the rider war thing, but the fights were a bit boring for me (Anyways the story is pretty awesome and knight rocks) in Kabuto the character are more OP than other Rider Shows and thats cool, a fun fact is that they nerfed the Clock Up in KR Decade allowing some riders to counter it (I wont spoil more, but i loved Kabuto´s Arc in KR Decade).

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha sigh brawl falcon

could never do cool combos like scar

though i almost beat him one time a year ago

Labernash

Smash Lord
Kabuto and Ryuki are pretty cool yeah, Ryuki is a bit tragic because the rider war thing, but the fights were a bit boring for me (Anyways the story is pretty awesome and knight rocks) in Kabuto the character are more OP than other Rider Shows and thats cool, a fun fact is that they nerfed the Clock Up in KR Decade allowing some riders to counter it (I wont spoil more, but i loved Kabuto´s Arc in KR Decade).
Yeah, both of these are pretty serious. I might watch Kamen Rider W aswell, because the half-boiled stuff is funny to me.

Sorry about the combo breaker guysss... :(

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Good evening ! I've been at Poitiers for 2 weeks, and I'm back with a new laptop because the old one has a broken screen (it almost detached itself from the keyboard). I kept the old one because there are still nice datas on it :awesome:

Lionman

Smash Champion
I watched the episodie 20 and 21 of KR Fourze yesterday.

KR Meteor = Captain Falcon

He used the Lighting Switch and performed an electric rider kick, i hope he uses the fire one soon.

His fighting style, his personality, this is my favorite rider now

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Smash World Forums > Super Smash Bros. Brawl > Brawl Character Discussion >:falcon: Captain Falcon
[General/Social] The Kamen Rider Social

Labernash

Smash Lord
Kamen Rider too good. I quite like this!

I havn't watched Fourze yet! I think I'll finish one before starting another, though. So many Riders.... So little time....

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
That would have worked if the screen was still working ( it only shows pitch blackness whenever I try to turn it on).

Do you guys happens to own Resident Evil Revelations ? I've got it before going to Poitiers and it rocks !

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Clear some things up for me.

Falcon has a great mobility, great aerial game, great moves

And why he still suck at this game? because he is not metaknight?

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
long time Falcon boards i just got my cpu back and in all that time i was in the training room for 4 months just training. Man when I get my Dazzle back from boss's house im going to show some things you have never seen or done with falcon before i promise you to much training has made falcon so much fun now.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Holyv, you're some what right. Great Mobility, OKAY air game, OKAY moves. He can't really kill reliably. But he's manly, so it's worth it.

Lion, ooohhh, which Rider is that?

2Knee, this thread needs moar pickles.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i provided plenty of falcon earlier, and only 2knee paid attention ;-;

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
2Knee, this thread needs moar pickles.
Don't even get me started
i provided plenty of falcon earlier, and only 2knee paid attention ;-;
This thread has suffered so much from lack of Falcon that that wasn't enough, unfortunately

Though it was good stuff

Also, it's funny how that post implies other people's (as in people who aren't me) opinions matter :bee:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
This needs moar F-Zero as well ! Speaking of which, I've gotten really good as Beastman in F-Zero GX. That C Booster is a mindgame for stat-obsessed people everywhere :awesome:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
That top speed of his is too good :awesome:

I should try to play F-Zero GX and not rage all over it like Falcon having a bad day.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Lion, that was awesome, haha! And that Kamen Rider thing acutally helped me understand somethings better.

I've actually been playing F-Zero GX latley. 'Cause you know, why wouldn't I? I either play Beastman or Falcon. Sometimes I feel bad for NOT picking Falcon, but he's bad. =( I'm having a rough time beating the last cup on Master. Also, screw story mode on Hard.

Top Bottom