• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
To each their own, I guess. Besides, my configurtions with the Wiichuck are quite simple, since it consists of the default controls sans tap-jump.

I didn't know Peach had a chaingrab on Falcon. O__O

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Man brawl related stuff on these boards ? Dafuq.

Anyway good **** Lordy, watched the Peach set and watching the rest.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
"Smash World Forums > Super Smash Bros. Brawl > Brawl Character Discussion > Captain Falcon"

Oui, c'est la bonne section pour ce genre de sujet :awesome:

---

The Pale Rider weapon in Resident Evil Revelations has Falcon's power inside it... This weapon is a magnum with a VERY long barrel. Its power is insanely high, but the firing rate is very low too.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
@Falcon'sFist : How far are you in F-Zero GX ? I suppose you don't have everything unlocked ? =p
I have all the cups, even the AX cup, beaten on all difficulties. I need to beat the chapters of (I dont remember the number) The Grand Prix, Racing against Deathborn, and The Creators. (I haven't even beaten the Grand Prix or the Creators on hard yet)

:phone:

Pktck

Smash Apprentice
Just came back from my first tournament! I think I did reasonably well. I only felt pretty helpless against Esam's Pikachu, lol, and Player-1's diddy kong. Though, everyone would beat me. Never the less, I learned a lot and loved the friendly atmosphere! It was great.

Also, anyone got some tips against peach? Her Dair is tough.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I have all the cups, even the AX cup, beaten on all difficulties. I need to beat the chapters of (I dont remember the number) The Grand Prix, Racing against Deathborn, and The Creators. (I haven't even beaten the Grand Prix or the Creators on hard yet)

Chapter 7, 8 and 9, I see. The biggest problem would be chapter 7, since in Very Hard, the number of laps is 5 instead of 4 in Hard Mode. Same goes for the Race against Deathborn, though going full acceleration didn't pose me a problem. As for the Creators chapter, I haven't done it in a while, but I think it's not too difficult. Good luck ! :awesome:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The creators themselves isn't what bothers me, the fact that you can fly off the stage at any time is what makes me rage.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Who plays LoL here?

I played my firsts ranked games this month in League of legends and i have 6 Wins and 1 Lose

I usually play with suppout characters, but i can play a little Nasus, Shen (I have the frozen skin) and WW

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
2014 !!

And yeah Lion I'm kinda in the same situation in Lol, 5w 2l, but I play GP, Sivir and Cho. Add me if you want my tag is "teluo".

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Wii U !!
No NGC controller !!!
Air tripping !!!!

I'll wait before saying anything because this game could actually be very good, but right now it's not looking bright.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Wii U !!
No NGC controller !!!
Air tripping !!!!

I'll wait before saying anything because this game could actually be very good, but right now it's not looking bright.
Half full of half empty

it's basically a choice at this point

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Double post, but it's worth it:

New Pokémon game announced:

Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2

Top Bottom