• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
It's story time. What's your toughest match ever?
In Brawl ? I guess it was when I almost got 3-stocked as CG-less Falco against a R.O.B player, but manages to start a comeback when I got over 100% damages and destroyed 2 of my opponent's stocks. That would have been boss if I won the match afterwards though :(

i agree, best zelda game, yet the hardes :mad:
No pain, no gain as they say :awesome:

Lionman

Smash Champion
I mean, seeing Latinamericans doing pseudorap is like seeing Monkeys in Africa Yelling for me, wannabeganstas.

In Spain most of people who comes from South America are hear reaggeton and that ****

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
reggaeton is terrible though :C

wait, wut i was mindblown by the south america part

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I mean, seeing Latinamericans doing pseudorap is like seeing Monkeys in Africa Yelling for me, wannabeganstas.

In Spain most of people who comes from South America are hear reaggeton and that ****
The racist level is OVER 9000!!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
If you need somebody to translate something that is written/spoken in Quebecer, DON'T ask me to do it since I only know the word "tabarnak" :laugh:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
idk 2knee, i gotta admit i found it hilarious for some reason

Lionman

Smash Champion
The racist level is OVER 9000!!
Realistic.

i know there are good latinamericans but many latinamericas come to Spain to commit crime and some of them made guettos "Latin Kings, Ñetas".

A group of latinamericans entered in my Cybercafe some months ago and after they go some people noticed they were robbed.

Also many female teenages preffer a latin american boys "Latin lovers" than spanish, increasing machist murdering and teen pregnant girls, most relationships between a latin american and a spanish girl have a sad finish.

I have my reasons to be racist, at least with latins in Spain

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
idk 2knee, i gotta admit i found it hilarious for some reason
Well racism can be funny
But only if it is meant as a joke and, as I'm not sure if Lionman was srs or not, I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry about what he posted

Realistic.

i know there are good latinamericans but many latinamericas come to Spain to commit crime and some of them made guettos "Latin Kings, Ñetas".

A group of latinamericans entered in my Cybercafe some months ago and after they go some people noticed they were robbed.

Also many female teenages preffer a latin american boys "Latin lovers" than spanish, increasing machist murdering and teen pregnant girls, most relationships between a latin american and a spanish girl have a sad finish.

I have my reasons to be racist, at least with latins in Spain
If you really think your racism is 'realistic' because of the reasons you posted in the above post, then you are narrow minded.

But now I know that I should cry and not laugh about your previous post

understandable imo
smh.gif

Top Bottom