• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna transfer the BR to Lordy.
I'm outta here. Nothing goes on anymore. Nothing personal against any of you, you're all my homies. I'm just not feelin SWF anymore.
I'm hitting up some Bboys forums now.

Peace.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'm gonna transfer the BR to Lordy.
I'm outta here. Nothing goes on anymore. Nothing personal against any of you, you're all my homies. I'm just not feelin SWF anymore.
I'm hitting up some Bboys forums now.

Peace.
You say this every three weeks

It's starting to get rediculous.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
See ya next time, Makaveli.

@Winged Falcon: well isn't that just pretty. Unfortunately, I think the wings behave a little... too erraticaly.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I discovered F-Zero Climax ost and its awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8En9zmmwPUI&

A friend is going to put Smash in his social internet place " i dont know how you call those place where you pay to play in a computer" if is a success i will return.

Edit: Im making remix versions of some of the music, if you want to use any of them for your combo vids ask me for the mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feC1CrW5D2g

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Both of those things. Those are awesome, Lionman! I gotta admit, I've played F-Zero Climax before, didn't really REALLY like it because, well, I didn't have the proper game cartridge, so it wasn't that fun to play. But the songs really kick ***! And you're going to play Smash at a cybercafe? I envy you, lol.

@Teluoborg
This is not a triumph, though.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Well the plan is to put a wii with smash there, there will be

Brawl
Tenkaichi 3 "I love this one"
New Super Mario Bros
Melee?

This can be a great oportunity to meet other smashers and teach them.

Its like Kamen Rider, the hero riders allways meet in a cofee shop or something like this so this is Kamen Rider Captain Falcon, i only need a Falcon helmet to make the henshin scenes.

People play league of legends there so its cool because i have the full fun combo there

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Tenkaichi 3!? I thought I was the only guy in the entire peninsula who still liked that game, heh

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
LoL...
Cho Gath ftw, I'll add you Lion, P3 you're in US so I don't know if it'll work :/
btw my nick is teluo.

@Biglord : Yeah I know, moreover I fail at smash those days.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Tenkaichi 3!? I thought I was the only guy in the entire peninsula who still liked that game, heh
I main Yamcha & Bardock, wolf fang fist FTW

I played some smash in the cybercafe i need some practice but im still good there will be a tournament soon but dont expect much quality, free money ftw.

I hope you like my new signature

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Awesome indeed. Makes me jealous of not knowing how to create custom skins, lol. Also, story on that green "grass" one? What the?...

PS: I main Gogeta SSJ4. Nah, just kidding, I main Mirai Trunks and Goku (End). But I like to use tons of different characters. Piccolo, too!

Top Bottom