• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Lionman

Smash Champion
the machinima is going to delay

i will try an alternative method to record animations, recording them 1 to 1 is really tiring and i only did 10% of them, i will record them all in a video and then work with them, is more easy and it will be more easy to match when making the machinima "for example i need an animation before the jump, other for the jump and another one for landing, with the method i will use i dont need to change the position everytime i want to add another animation..."

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Someone should try to translate that and release a patch for the japanese version. For the rainbowness!

Lionman

Smash Champion
Kamen Rider OOO Ultimate form

Unlike the other combos, this one is not stable. Eiji is not able to control this combo and it will cause him to go berserk. This combo holds tremendous amounts of powers which are capable of destroying cities. If Eiji were to lose himself to the PuToTyra combo, he’d become nothing more than a killing machine.

Also Kamen Rider Eternal Red "From kamen rider W new movie"

http://henshinjustice.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/15tbdx19e4b1.jpg

Anyways i found the original sentai, and its captain falcon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC59g-oJ_Ok

the red ranger is red falcon

Lionman

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAdBkERrYY omg this game is awesome

i found fansubs for sentai jetman, is about birds, there isnt any falcon one but is ok because the finishers looks like falcon punches or something

edit: i found this searching lionman captain falcon http://www.lastfm.es/music/Captain+Falcon/_/Lionman's+Song

WTF

edit 2:

I watched 2 chapters from sentai jetman, the series are awesome, there are much mainless and is about birds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TeCJc54DQ0& Falcon Punch & Kick

Red Falcon
Blue Falcon
Pink Falcon
Black Falcon
Yellow Falcon "The green has yellow helmet"

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i got my 5 year old brother to sing along to Iron Maiden

AWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
@Lionman
I watched that when I was a kid, it was subtitled in Portuguese. That must mean it had also appeared in Spain at the time... But then again, I'm older than you, I dunno if it aired when you were still a kid :/

And yes, it was awesome. It was immediately followed by Mighty Morphing Power Rangers (and before that, Turbo Rangers). So yeah, I have some fond memories of that.

(Specially an episode about the Yellow Ranger and some clothes that made characters eeeeviiiil)

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
... Aaand I just had an epiphany. The reason I love playing as Captain Falcon is because he's the closest to a Power Ranger in a proper fighting game that has ever existed.

PURPLE RANGER! Lolz

Lionman

Smash Champion
Captain falcon is a tribute to de tokusatsu series, he is like a Kamen Rider because he works individually and has Falcon Punch & Kick but he uses Sentai style clothes and vehicules.

I watched the clothes episodie yesterday and i was like WTF...

i dislike the new sentai series but the old ones are pretty cool, there are blood, people dying and weird characters oh, and a lot of nut crushing...

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
????can someone teach me how to play super smash brothers brawl

EDIT: nevermind i found izaws youtube chanel (hes nevr lost, cheked all his vids) and now i know

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I had a German exam today. 2 days of mass studying didn't help much. The pressure was on. After the exam (90 mins of PAAAAIN) I vowed never to look at any German word for a long time.

And then I saw the "Rate my Falcon" thread.

Damnit janne, damnit.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I disagree with that "Timer finisher". The proper way to finish someone using a Timer would be repeated Fairs, not the multi-jab! :p

Still, that looks pretty kickass. Keep it up, Lion!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How on Earth did you avoid the censor? Europe payin' big bucks to keep Rebecca outta the air.

Top Bottom