• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
NeoBatou- olimar can grab from the ledge, so try to have invincibility or go into the stage, and try to get olimar in to the air with upthrow and raptorboost.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I made a ****ty AiB one.

Is the SWF group still up though??
I'm pretty sure the last one was the one that I made like a year and a half ago.
But back then it was Ayaz, Knee, and a few other people along with me. And it was when the drama from the boards leaked into the backroom and there was a division. Ayaz made his own backroom and we rivaled each other for like, a week, and then both of them just died...

I think my real question is, do we really need a backroom? Our community is small, and we're more social than productive.
The only reason I'm asking is because...well...I like making backrooms. And this old mother****er still knows his stuff. If we start one then I'll stick around, and maybe we might be more productive than we are right now (or have been for the past few months.)

Edit: I seriously need to edit my sig. Its so cheezy....

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I made the AiB one mainly to keep in touch with the AiB Falcons that don't get on SWF. We have some small discussion going but nothing too important - the group will be useful when I start working on the 2011 CCV.

If anyone wants to make one on SWF then do it.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I made the AiB one mainly to keep in touch with the AiB Falcons that don't get on SWF. We have some small discussion going but nothing too important - the group will be useful when I start working on the 2011 CCV.

If anyone wants to make one on SWF then do it.
That isn't answering my question.

If we NEED one to have a place where there is just pure PROGRESS then I'd be more than happy to make one.

So would you all who think they would end up in the backroom USE it or is it just going to DIE out like all the other ones?

lordhelmet

Smash Master
That isn't answering my question.

If we NEED one to have a place where there is just pure PROGRESS then I'd be more than happy to make one.

So would you all who think they would end up in the backroom USE it or is it just going to DIE out like all the other ones?
I don't think one would be necessary. There's not a whole lot to discuss that we would need a backroom to do it.

As long as we get people like mlorenzo and teluoborg in there, it should stay fairly active. The owner just has to make sure he sends PMs every now and then, too.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I don't think one would be necessary. There's not a whole lot to discuss that we would need a backroom to do it.

As long as we get people like mlorenzo and teluoborg in there, it should stay fairly active. The owner just has to make sure he sends PMs every now and then, too.
Then I'm gonna wait a bit before drafting a new one. Just to see where we all are, since i just got back.

Oh, and I'm here to stay. So to all who love me, I love you too. And to all who think i'm that big thorn in their side. Well, get ready.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
TBH we would be no more than 5 or 6 in this backroom. Still I could manage to get another fr Falcon (Killua) if he's still willing to advance Falcon's metagame.

Dunno, a Falcon BR sounds somehow pathetic, but on the other hand it would be cool to have an almost-trollfree place where we can discuss stuff without random people/Willz showing up just to say "lol y u no falcon sux guyz".

And Darx I'm glad you stay.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
TBH we would be no more than 5 or 6 in this backroom. Still I could manage to get another fr Falcon (Killua) if he's still willing to advance Falcon's metagame.

Dunno, a Falcon BR sounds somehow pathetic, but on the other hand it would be cool to have an almost-trollfree place where we can discuss stuff without random people/Willz showing up just to say "lol y u no falcon sux guyz".

And Darx I'm glad you stay.
Alright. I'll make one soon. We'll get people in there, establish initial stuff, and it'll probably develop into a council to refer to. I'll keep it heavily regulated so the partying will stay here.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Done. invites sent.

Tell me who else should be in.
I've got:

TKONTK
LordHelmet
Telouborg
Mlorenzo
P-3
Ramzeh
I so want to be apart of this backroom please.
As the ONLY and best Captain Falcon of texas I want to be apart of this, even if it's not legendary or well known it matters not...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i'd like to be in. There are only 2 other falcon mains that i know of in Washington, and im better than them. Except one of them i go almost even with, and i want to begin contributing D:

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Can you guys show me what you've contributed? Not to be harsh, but I kinda want to SEE that you have the knowledge to back yourselves up. The people I've sent invites to are people I've known for a while to have the knowledge or people I've seen demonstrate that they know their stuff...

EDIT: the only reason i'm saying this is because if we have every board member in the BR then it becomes kind of pointless.

Yung Mei

thats perfectly understandable

i have no former contributions - a couple minor ones, but other than that not much. i have been gathering data on grab releases however i lost it all on my old laptop and i gotta do it all over again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-KZymVE_oI

also watch this if youre bored, its a crew highlight vid i made for me and friends

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I guess I have to represent more....other than the fact that I am the best Captain Falcon main in Texas since Roy R switched to Marth.

Looks like I"ll just have to show you more.
It's nothing personal I understand what you mean by having every Captain Falcon main on the Backroom....so it's up to you to decide if I'm eligible to be a part of it.

Lionman

Smash Champion
In my old days i could beat you in 0.5 seconds, all the new falcon mains sucks

Here is a recent pic of myself showing you what i think about Falcon mainers here!

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
In my old days i could beat you in 0.5 seconds, all the new falcon mains sucks

Here is a recent pic of myself showing you what i think about Falcon mainers here!

Lionman was too good in the old days :D EL era el mejor.

Llegaré a ser el mejor,
el mejor que habrá jamás.
Mi causa es ser Capitan Falcon
tras mi gran prueba real.

Viajaré a cualquier lugar,
llegaré a cualquier rincón.
Al fin podré desentrañar
el poder que hay en Capitan Falcon...

:D

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Dontcha wish your Darxmarth was fun like me?
Dontcha wish your Darxmarth was a freak like me?
DONTCHA!?
Dude.

You have no idea how freaky I get.
Just sayin'

Alright Calvo I'll think about it. I gotta go now but yeah, I'm sure you'll be able to contribute a lot, and you are a regular now so I think you have the right to have a say in what goes around.

<3 Lionman. Thats basically my whole argument when **** went down.

I posted in the BR too. First order of business.

Yung Mei

Lionman was too good in the old days :D EL era el mejor.

Llegaré a ser el mejor,
el mejor que habrá jamás.
Mi causa es ser Capitan Falcon
tras mi gran prueba real.

Viajaré a cualquier lugar,
llegaré a cualquier rincón.
Al fin podré desentrañar
el poder que hay en Capitan Falcon...

:D
te amo <3<3:c:c:c

Top Bottom