• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'll translate it for you, 2Knee :

"That is interesting. At how much % Jigglypuff starts to get KO'd from a fresh U-Air ?"

NVM, it does show up. F--- Yeah ;)

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
The best way to put it would be this image :

oh flame hyenard is that you?! i didn´t notice because all i could see after you changed your avatar image is that new image, didn´t know it was you i tought it was a new falcon guy in this thread, sorry i didn´t recognized you...

also

it´s rumored that that´s is amano´s artwork of an intra armor exdeath, tough you never see what´s truly inside of the armor at almost the end of the game, also his face seems like that of a ghost

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Did you mean "How to win with Ike" ? Even though there's a texture hack on Ike to make him look like Falcon, it is Ike that is winning.

I'm so confused .__.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I will die of happiness if F-zero finally returns on Wii U. Just imagine it, HD graphics, 30 racers online, super fast racing and more...
yeah but then the goddamn ps4 and xbox720 will appear and ruin it all just like with the wii, it was the most popular console until ps3 and xbox360 appeared and ruined it with their uber graphs.....

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
yeah but then the goddamn ps4 and xbox720 will appear and ruin it all just like with the wii, it was the most popular console until ps3 and xbox360 appeared and ruined it with their uber graphs.....
Yea... Well finally get our precious F-zero Wii U finally though. F-zero will always be the best racing series ever. Ps4 and xbox720 can't take that away.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
i don´t know if any of you had played metroid prime before, but remember that shadow space pirate that appears at the very entrance of the hydra research lab in phendrana, 6 years ago it made me fell from the chair because it appeared out of no where and jumped right on samus slashing like a beast, today i got to that part and told myself that it won´t scare me, i failed cuz he made me scream "*****!" right when he jumped at me, then i proceeded to missile spam the mother****er.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Falcon dittos... The best way to grow a beard within a few seconds. Nice matches, Lordy :awesome:

Speaking of which, I've had a few matches with FireCFalcon (some of them being Falcon dittos). At one point I used Ganondorf against his Falcon on Final Destination. I used my Up-B near the ledge, grabbing him in the process. But upon releasing the Bogus, he managed to tech the ledge and proceeded to knee me right after that. This was my reaction :

Dafuq just happened.

Not that exceptionnal, but stunning nonetheless.

Top Bottom