• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Indeed it is epic, especially considering how weak the GBA sound chips can be.
well ff iv and v has better soundtrack in the gba than in the snes, but ff vi is the exception, it´s soundtrack was better in the snes.

also this:

i always wondered what was it about exdeath i loved so much...but now i know:
HE IS BLUE JUST LIKE CAPTAIN FALCON AND HE RANKS VERY HIGH IN THE TIERS OF THE DISSIDIA GAMES CUZ HE CAN BLOCK ANYTHING AND **** YOUR FACE WITH A SUPER FAST COUNTER ATTACK!

also tough his common costume looks cool, it´s not very interesting or intimidating like the one from the others but his alternate costume.....

it´s a whole different story, also thanks to dissidia now he seemingly is the third or second most liked final fantasy villain so far, now he´s in competition with kefka and sephiroth (the last one being third in my list)

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
and debating between mario and falcon for low.[/QUOTE]

Falcon is amazing you should main him for low tier.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
ooohh command....i hated that one, 64 was awesome and assault was just plain epic and fun but command......
I'm fine with Command. The only thing I hated about it is how they butchered one of the first pairings I support in the prologue. Depending of the path you choose, it can worsen D: Otherwise, the controls were fine to me and the musics were good too.

For low tiers, I main Falcon and Ness... And those are the characters I use best overall. I happen to use a CGless Falco for high tier too.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
I'm fine with Command. The only thing I hated about it is how they butchered one of the first pairings I support in the prologue. Depending of the path you choose, it can worsen D: Otherwise, the controls were fine to me and the musics were good too.

For low tiers, I main Falcon and Ness... And those are the characters I use best overall. I happen to use a CGless Falco for high tier too.
ooh you remind me, i use lucas as low too, ness and link in melee are beast if you know how to use them.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lord nooblet are you going to vengeance i may be going and i want to play you in falcon dittos

Player-3

Smash Hero
same here i dont even have a spot in the car so it's just a possibility

WE CAN BE BROTHERS IN NON ATTENDANCe

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
guys, how come i can beat olimar with falcon but not with snake?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Falcon doesn't afraid of anything

my favorite MUs are pretty much all Top tier LOL

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Any falcons here planning on going to Vengence in Cincinnati this weekend? If so I'd be happy to money match anyone who would want one.

My falcon needs more then just one other Falcon to ditto with.

EDIT: I learned that double Falcons isn't always the best option for doubles. I kneed my partner more then I kneed my enemy. We both kept going for manly kills, but got in each others way. Though we pulled off a dumb combo for the win:

You use Falcon Punch, then your teammate footstools the enemy before he gets hit and win.

Lionman

Smash Champion
I won a lol tourney 2 days ago, 5 euros of prize!

im entering in the competitive lol scene, its really fun to support, also i love to use "low tier supports" Like fiddle or tryndamere.

They dont really support but i feel really fun try to use them as that way

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
League of Legends... The only time I've truly played it was a few months ago. I used this champion to play as. But that game didn't get me too interested though :/

Lionman

Smash Champion

Lionman

Smash Champion
Its more like Snake in my opinion, Riot try to balance the game in every patch, but yeah, he dominates because his high speed skill

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh, I see.

Two days ago, an Online Brawl tourney was held on DeviantArt. But this one was special : the hoster wanted to tweak the rules a bit and instead of having matches with 3 stocks and 8 minutes, that tourney had matches with 1 stock and 3 minutes only with the "Best 3 out of 5" rule as well.

I came in 2nd place, which isn't too bad, but two of my favourite moments will be those :

- KOing an Olimar main in 6 seconds on Lylat Cruise with a Falcon Punch.
- In a Falcon ditto on Halberd, I took a Falcon Punch at ~70%, then while trying to recover, I took a Forward Smash and then a Down Smash (it hits two times, oddly enough), and I still managed to grab the ledge. But when I did so, dumb Wi-Fi made me fastfall to my death. I still won the set against that person, but that fastfall was unfortunate. D:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Don't want to necro the GR thread so I'll post this here : Falcon has an air release Full Hop Uair on Jiggs.
It's no up B but still pretty sweet given how high Jiggs is when she releases.

Top Bottom