• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
What about Tenki and the other swf sonic mains?
Did they quit?
Unless you live in Texas (Espy, Tesh), MD/VA (D1aos, Speed), Utah (_X_), Canada (Meekspeedy, Kuraudo), or southern New Jersey (myself), nobody is going to be able to give decent Sonic experience.
The majority of Sonic mains quit or are inactive.
Masha is the only high-placing Sonic in Japan, and he uses Falco most of the time.

:phone:

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Well Wedge, do you want to give us your view on the Falcon/Sonic matchup ? You can do it here or create a new thread.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm going to start using falcon. I remember at low percents people used to do like fthrow and nicely follow up, may somebody tell me those combos?

PZ

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm going to start using falcon. I remember at low percents people used to do like fthrow and nicely follow up, may somebody tell me those combos?
Usually the nice followups from fthrow come from the other character being floaty and most follow ups are reads meaning they aren't legit so be creative.

Plus, ruinn that can't be the only reason to start using falcon...is it?

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Oh no, thats not the reason, just thought i'd mention it lol. I really want to main a character from each section of tier list. I have ice climbers for high, dk(my true main) for mid, and debating between mario and falcon for low.

PZ

Smash Lord
Oh no, thats not the reason, just thought i'd mention it lol. I really want to main a character from each section of tier list. I have ice climbers for high, dk(my true main) for mid, and debating between mario and falcon for low.
Meh I think mario would be a better choice cuz falcon's learning curve is redicoulously long

Lionman

Smash Champion
I played some brawl games today against my bro i did an epic mindgame randomly

I saved the replay and im going to record it someday lol

lordhelmet

Smash Master
The event was stacked >_>

8 people pools, top 3 got out. I lost to Rizk's Fox which sucked but he's really good so whatevs. Then ****in' SK got upset and I had to fight him right away in losers.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Man if that guys isn't evil then I don't know who is.
exdeath is factally (that is how you spell it?) the strongest final fantasy villain so far, not even ultimecia who has time and space control is powerful enough, at almost the end of the game he showed that he has enough power to destroy the entire universe, but just like final fantasy V exdeath is underrated......he´s like the captain falcon of the final fantasy world, extremely powerful yet extremely underrated :(

Top Bottom