• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Falcon Social

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
CF9K, you didn't read my post at all, did you?

^Lol, tourneys :p
And don't worry about spelling, your english is actually better than most spanish smashers I've met in Sevilla...

You have no way to record the fights? Yes you do:
- Record the replay using Brawl's normal replay system;
- Send the replay (either via NintendoWFC or by putting it online using a SD card) to someone in this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233863
- The rest is pretty obvious, really.

The only thing that will prevent you from doing this is you not having a SD card.
And Lionman, that video was actually pretty sweet, lmao. Made me giggle, you should do more stuff like that.
inb4MLP:FiM

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
*has just watched Ally vs Lionman*

idk man, but im like, kawaii mode right now.

Flashy falcon punch at 1:28, lol

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Needz moar Falcon Paunch

link2702

Smash Champion
the flight of falcon.

i had a feeling falcon could do the same thing as ganon, although much harder to time.

done with the same way ganons glitch is.

and.....

it....

causes him to jump..

an..

AMAZING 3 FEET OFF THE GROUND :glare:

sorry if this had been known already, i juts learned it now.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'd like to take this moment to apologize to everyone here at the brawl falcon sub-forum.

As of late I've been a constant downer and you guys have taken it like falcons men. E-respect for that.

I hope we can all once again get along. Or at least, get along.

Totally my fault, I was wrong etc.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've been wondering something :

When you sweetspot the Knee and finish up with a Falcon Punch, it's a Sacred Combo.
But what happens if you SOURspot the Knee and finish up with a Falcon Punch ? There's no name given to this ?

Zeallyx

Y' know: stuff.

When you sweetspot the Knee and finish up with a Falcon Punch, it's a Sacred Combo.
But what happens if you SOURspot the Knee and finish up with a Falcon Punch ? There's no name given to this ?
I discovered a while back that a sourspot knee (if it makes the opponent trip) can combo into a falcon punch. I don't remember the details.

I named that the junior sacred combo, if I recall correctly.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

sandbagging

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I discovered a while back that a sourspot knee (if it makes the opponent trip) can combo into a falcon punch. I don't remember the details.

I named that the junior sacred combo, if I recall correctly.
Yes, I recall the tripping effect given by the sourspotted knee. I might try that little combo sometimes, though I'm more likely to not space enough to avoid the attack given by the opponent if they don't roll away. Oh well.

Zeallyx

Yes, I recall the tripping effect given by the sourspotted knee. I might try that little combo sometimes, though I'm more likely to not space enough to avoid the attack given by the opponent if they don't roll away. Oh well.
Good luck.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im about to pull some random **** out guys -

would it be possible to combo type thing an AC SH dAir from the flub knee trip?

obviously if you read the roll/getup/atk correctly or w/e

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Yeah. Then you should be able to finish that with a knee at the right percent/bounce. He should be able to roll after a trip, but people have confused me so much with that **** now days.

Zeallyx

im about to pull some random **** out guys -

would it be possible to combo type thing an AC SH dAir from the flub knee trip?

obviously if you read the roll/getup/atk correctly or w/e
Offcourse you can. You can even succesfully falcon punch, so you can certainly AC SH Dair.

But the flub knee can only make the opponent trip when he/she has a certain (quite low) damage percentage, so, in turn, comboing with the AC SH Dair after a flub knee trip'll probably be hard/impossible.

Yeah. Then you should be able to finish that with a knee at the right percent/bounce. He should be able to roll after a trip, but people have confused me so much with that **** now days.
The trip animation (which lasts longer than most seem to think) cannot be avoided. Only after said animation can one roll away.

KMFBrawler

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here for 10 days, I've been in Spain on vacation.
I was going to tell you guys, but SWF was down for maintenance when I wanted to lol.
Anything interesting happened?

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace

Lionman

Smash Champion
I remember trolling a lot in 3djuegos years ago

AHL & Death Alex are good players, they are trolling with that tier list

Top Bottom