• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Edmonton Melee Power Ranking (updated: March 2010)

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
shiro essentially canceled it lol. cause in addition to the thread and the fact that nobody knows what's happening, there was some confusion over hosting it and stuff. so we need time to talk this out.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The thread wasn't missing cause it was canceled. Basically the stupidest **** just happened, and there is no changing it so w.e. I mean we probably could all still show up and have a tournament, but I don't think anyone will be hosting it at apoc. Tournament at Carl's?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
From the volume of people posting I might need 2 cubes today...

Anyway smash is on today so get over here asap! I'm sure we've all been craving it a while now

Plan to leave at 7 or 8

Vincens

Smash Rookie
i dont want to come without telling you , so carl imma bus there soon
see everyone there
ill bring a cube too

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
vincent got a lot better, its pretty legit.

jarrett's samus does some pretty hilarious stuff now.

and yeah, in case you were wondering, i got a stitchface nearly every round... except I think there was only 1 time where it actually hit.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
its k, i'll probably miss anyways. (or not realize it until someone in the back yells "omfg victor got another stitch face again")

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor was doing better vs Carl's marth than his falco. Ask Carl for tips for falco vs peach, he seems to know how to do it pretty well.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
its just cause I play Carl's marth all the time. I think he knows how to **** peach now. Cause like, marth has this big sword and stuff, and peach kinda gets ***** by it.

and carls falco like, always dair -> dsmash me cause I fail at teching. >_>

FalseFalco

Smash Master
its just cause I play Carl's marth all the time. I think he knows how to **** peach now. Cause like, marth has this big sword and stuff, and peach kinda gets ***** by it.

and carls falco like, always dair -> dsmash me cause I fail at teching. >_>
lol yeah I figured out you can just aerial and it hits
I think if you just get all clutch with peach and get some interesting edgeguards you can definitely keep up or win. Just like puff marth controls the match except when he's on his heels.

luke's sheik ***** me the most I think, beat my falco and falcon

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
god ****it you guys make me want to play smash. I wish the north wasn't so far away, and that I didn't have to do house chores to pay for guitar repairs. =[

Alphicans

Smash Hero
An update is fine, but I don't think we should over hype David too much. Mike beat him pretty handily the second time they vs'd (3-0 IIRC), and he didn't get to play Dan, and I am fairly sure Dan would have beaten him. He's in 10th spot right now, and after one tournament I think it would be fair to put him 4th or 5th due to his performance. That's what I think at least.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i think we need an update bro

cause like david gets off on some people

but then gets ***** by other people

kinda like matt 2.0 or something.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
An update is fine, but I don't think we should over hype David too much. Mike beat him pretty handily the second time they vs'd (3-0 IIRC), and he didn't get to play Dan, and I am fairly sure Dan would have beaten him. He's in 10th spot right now, and after one tournament I think it would be fair to put him 4th or 5th due to his performance. That's what I think at least.
i think we need an update bro

cause like david gets off on some people

but then gets ***** by other people

kinda like matt 2.0 or something.
put mike and I as 2nd/3rd, our sets go either way usually.
agreed on all three quotes.

this is what i think. roughly.

01. - FalseFalco
02. - SuPeRbOoMfAn
03. - MikeMonkey
04. - Alphicans
05. - Dragonz
06. - Victra
07. - Solaris
08. - Lemonlau
09. - Halcyon.Days
10. - Stevo

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I'd say remove Stevo, Mike above Dan, and Jarret still above Victor. Maybe replace Stevo with Tyler?

So like:

01. - FalseFalco
02. - MikeMonkey
03. - SuPeRbOoMfAn
04. - Alphicans
05. - Dragonz
06. - Solaris
07. - Victra
08. - Lemonlau
09. - Halcyon.Days
10. - Afterdawn

Dan and Mike are basically even, but last update, since Dan beat Mike he got the 2nd spot, so it'd only be fair to do the same for this time around.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i like it.

I think....I should be above david though but

i guess i'll wait till next tourney so i can ****

as long as i dont fight carl.

and jarrett and i are pretty even imo. and jarrett and david face almost every tourney and it goes back and forth.

but i **** david.

edit: so its like a loop or something

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol that's cute Victor.

Did you play david at all during the tournament? Either way, even if you could beat him, he did way better vs Carl than you did, and beat Mike and Jarret. Therefore he's better than you, nuff' said. Basically David breaks the loop cause he does better vs better people.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i like your list though luke

i'll fight for 5th place though. if david and jarrett are up for it.

pride MMs cause i'm broke

or if they win i'll buy them an ice cap cause those are the only things i can buy atm.

or whatever else you buy at tim hortons

edit: oh ya donuts

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
victor you got wrecked by carl. dragonz took a match off carl and brought his marth down to 1 stock each time except the last match, where it was 2 stocks. both of you are pretty good though, so idk. all I know is that I did ****ing horrible this tourney lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ya but i play carl like every week...he knows me inside and out :/

but ya i guess dragonz ***** non-falcons.

i still wanna fight him though

edit: but i'm never fighing carl again.

Top Bottom