• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dutch thread!

Nemesis Enforcer

Smash Journeyman
Hallo-I posted here earlier. I'm from the States and living in Denmark, and I will actually be coming to Amsterdam next weekend. I won't be able to play smash all day as I am travelling with somebody that is not interested in it, but it would be cool to play for a little bit or at least give me some local advice on places I should see for the weekend. I look forward to hearing back from you through this thread or with a pm. Bedankt

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
You say you won't play smash but it would be cool to play a little. So do you or do you not want to play someone? XD
If you do, you should play versus Nihonjin, he lives in Amsterdam :)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
:o if you're coming to amsterdam I'd be happy to play with ya' :o
Btw don't listen to Jeffz0r, he's trashtalking for me again, so please don't go totally ****** me or anything >_< (I've had that enough already :()

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Nemesis, if you can pick, you should play Thomaat and Aaargh. They are 10x more skilled than Nihonjin and Zeta. You know I played the last to several times and they are totally n00bish. But Thomaat and Aaargh are pro so you could learn alot from them.

G/l h/f.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
It's not very kind to show everyone how badly he sucks >_>'

Besides there were six pouls, so six last people. Yeah Nihonjin is one of the six worst Smash players currently active in the tournament scene. So what? Look at this guy that sucked at DT10 and last saturday beat Remen and Helios. Maybe Nihonjin will improve just as fast as that guy.

LOL xD

Nemesis Enforcer

Smash Journeyman
i am receiving mixed messages on how is actually good and who isn't, so i don't know what to believe. i can't tell who is joking and who isn't. i am not a noob, but i am far from being someone who would win a tournament. let's just say i know a lot of people that would be quite dissappointed if i were to respresent the states with my skills. hahaha

i am leaving friday morning and have to be at the airport thursday night, so if you want to hang out/suggest something to do in the city, i would love that. if you are nearby the center and want to play for a little bit, then we can arrange that too. if you are terribly good, then i will be no match for you but it could still be fun to beat up on me for a little bit (i probably won't want to play too long though). send me a pm if you seriously interested.

i use sheik, doc, and ic as primary. i can also play a decent falco and marth.

Kirby Squad

Smash Lord
Lets just clear this out for you. Nihonjin is one of those miracles that happen once in 3 years :p He joined the smash scene really late and has proven himself to be extremely good in learning other peoples playing styles. In other words... he owns the way he is now. He won the last big tournament, and will probably win loads of tourneys... if you're quite skilled...you will get owned... but that's ok cuz you can learn from Nihonjin..

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Who's d0rk? :o (anyway happy B-day I guess)

Dave (Kirby Squad) STOP TRASHTALKING FOR ME ;_____;
There's no way in hell you're sure I'll win against this guy (with my skill and experiance >_<)

Nemisis Enforcer, in all honesty (sort of) I'm really not that good...as a matter of fact, I suck >_>
We should definatly see eachother when you visit Amsterdam, I might learn something new and beat my new rival with it :D

Kirby Squad

Smash Lord
Nihonjin...Stop making yourself look like a noob :p lol

you're being too modest... and my little story wasn't that serious :p just thought it looked funny that way hehe

Nemesis Enforcer

Smash Journeyman
Alright dude, i sent a pm to you so hopefully we can work something out. I will be on aim and msn tonight, and i will also check the boards every so often. names are on my profile and in the pm. i am leaving my place 4:30am, so hope to hear from you then. have days and times ready...
any other takers?

d0rk

Smash Journeyman
ik had em ook niet gelezen hehe, iemand attendeerde mij er toevallig op.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Mrsilver niet online geweest de afgelopen 2 weken en weinig gezegd de afgelopen maanden:

RIP DT11

Bedankt voor de toernooien matt, ik heb veel lol gehad de afgelopen jaren ;)

(of is er nog iemand die er vertrouwen in heeft dat matt nog een toernooi gaat organiseren?)

Top Bottom