• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dutch thread!

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
you're posting that everywhere, aren't you? (atleast you did in the Belgian thread:laugh:)
Dammit!!!! I've been caught!!!! lool Mission Failed!!!!!! :(:laugh:

Seriously though, This tournament is an International Tournament . We need all the European Smashers to Support Smash Bros to be at Super Vs Battle WORLD. This could be our first smash bros european tournament in the uk. If smash bros is selected for SVB, then all i can say is that, SVB will be BIG!!!!!!!

So, we really need the support from the europeans Smashers.

For more info, click on the link below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202269

We need your support!!!!!!

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Dammit!!!! I've been caught!!!! lool Mission Failed!!!!!! :(:laugh:

Seriously though, This tournament is an International Tournament . We need all the European Smashers to Support Smash Bros to be at Super Vs Battle WORLD. This could be our first smash bros european tournament in the uk. If smash bros is selected for SVB, then all i can say is that, SVB will be BIG!!!!!!!

So, we really need the support from the europeans Smashers.

For more info, click on the link below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202269

We need your support!!!!!!
Give us a date and location, and we can give an answer.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
For now guys, we have to wait until 2009 for the comfirmed games for Super Vs Battle. (Yeah i know, its too long to wait for lool) So, I guess the only thing that we can do now, is to hope that smash bros will be in super vs battle.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Grote kans dat ze het fijner vinden om hier te posten als ze nederlands pratende belgen zijn, aangezien dat de belgium thread engels is?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Goedendag!

Man I miss living in Holland :( Reading this thread is making me remember how to speak dutch again :D

Maybe I can come back to visit sometime next year...I'll try to attend a smash tournament :)

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Goedendag!

Man I miss living in Holland :( Reading this thread is making me remember how to speak dutch again :D

Maybe I can come back to visit sometime next year...I'll try to attend a smash tournament :)
That would be great. How long did you live in Holland?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
For how long you live in America? :O Can you speak Dutch or shall we just speak English?
Ja jij wint zeker.
Geloof me, of je MAVO of HAVO heb gedaan maakt echt niet zoveel verschil. Ik bedoel, ik ben op VWO begonnen, heb HAVO afgemaakt en doe nou een ROC opleiding. Het geeft niet direct aan hoe slim je bent. En met Engels maakt het al helemaal niets uit, want wat je op de middelbare school aan Engels leert is echt poep.

Top Bottom