• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Dog Opens a Can of Whoopass: Duck Hunt Social Thread

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I was wondering when they would get their reveal trailer!

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Though I seriously hope revealing a character everyone already know is in the game isn't the big 50th thing in the Direct. But, yaaaaaay, Wii U footaaaaaaaaaaaaaage of Duck Hunt...

...Can't wait for that beautiful stage.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
:4bowserjr:

REV UP THAT HYPE, BECAUSE DUCK HUNT IS GETTING ONE WILD TRAILER.
Finally!:grin: Hey, maybe this means that :4bowserjr:and to an extent, :4larry:,:4morton:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4roy:,:4lemmy:, and:4ludwig: will get a reveal trailer after all! As a matter of fact, I personally think that their trailers should both show up in the SSB Wii U "direct" tomorrow. This is probably the one good time to get them out of the way since this will be such a big event. Actually, doesn't this mean that they are the ONLY hidden newcomers to get reveal trailers? (Not counting :4lucina:, of course.) I mean :4darkpit:did not get one, probably because he already showed up in :4palutena:'s reveal trailer at E3 this year.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
:4bowserjr:

Finally!:grin: Hey, maybe this means that :4bowserjr:and to an extent, :4larry:,:4morton:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4roy:,:4lemmy:, and:4ludwig: will get a reveal trailer after all! As a matter of fact, I personally think that their trailers should both show up in the SSB Wii U "direct" tomorrow. This is probably the one good time to get them out of the way since this will be such a big event. Actually, doesn't this mean that they are the ONLY hidden newcomers to get reveal trailers? (Not counting :4lucina:, of course.) I mean :4darkpit:did not get one, probably because he already showed up in :4palutena:'s reveal trailer at E3 this year.
:4bowserjr:Wasn't he a cameo (or so people think) in :4megaman:megaman's trailer ?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I wish Sakurai didn't show this pic, I hope it is amazing to make up for the spoil.
At least he dropped the hype-killer early, a trailer for a character everyone and their mom knows is in the game.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I am so dang hyped. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So is this direct tomorrow because the UK Nintendo says it's Friday
Ummmm... different time zones? If it's 6PM Thursday on the east coast of USA, it's probably Friday midnight in UK.

I agree with D-idara.. That is most likley what he has done.
Not everyone has Smash 3DS or spoiled their surprise with the August leaks.

Last edited:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Don't do that to me man :'(

God I hope your right.
I want him back too. It'd be a really cool surprise but i don't expect anything tomorrow other than Duck Hunt and possibly Bowser Jr.'s trailer.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Last chance to place bets on Duck Hunt's tagline. My ideas are:
DUCK HUNT Has Their Day!
DUCK HUNT Locks and Loads!
DUCK HUNT Yucks it up!
and my personal Favorite:
DUCK HUNT Takes Aim!

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
The direct was amazing and induced hype in many ways.
But there was 1 disappointment.
No Duck Hunt Trailer :sadeyes:

Spirst

I was looking forward to the trailier and am pretty bummed there wasn't one. At least, I was until Mewtwo was revealed, at which point, I forgot all about it. Thinking about it now though, I wonder why it was excluded when it was so obviously hinted at.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well, it's probably because Bowser Jr. is in the starting roster of the Wii U... so they had to show his trailer... but let's be real, we all know DHD still has the trailer... didn't you see the Direct today? It showed that we can watch characters' trailers in the Wii U... it's still in the game.

Spirst

Yeah, that's true. It could also be something for the PotD and be put in the secret fighters section of the site at any point.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
To be honest the DHD teaser in the PotD confused me. Bowser Jr. gets unlocked before DHD as he takes less vs matches to unlock, and since they're going in the unlock order on the website its no surprise that Bowser Jr. got shown first. I was kind of disappointing myself though that we didn't get DHD's trailer but its still good to know that he has one. It will come eventually.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
To be honest the DHD teaser in the PotD confused me. Bowser Jr. gets unlocked before DHD as he takes less vs matches to unlock, and since they're going in the unlock order on the website its no surprise that Bowser Jr. got shown first. I was kind of disappointing myself though that we didn't get DHD's trailer but its still good to know that he has one. It will come eventually.
He also showed Jigglypuff a bunch during the direct and didn't put her on the site, Game and Watch and Jr. are on the site now. Mewtwo was confirmed for DLC after the trailer. So when Duck Hunt's trailer airs he and Jigglypuff will be put on the site and Wolf will be confirmed for DLC. Sakurai has trolled the:troll:(:4duckhunt:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom