• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
LOL Little Busters just has way too many good moments.
Beats the other comedy from Key's past works by far.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
:chuckle: This thread NEVER fails to amuse me!!

And how does one post "like a chick"? I just post how I post, in correspondent with my personality. Since when is personality gender-specific?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ah, Earthworm Jim. Does anybody remember the anime cartoon that aired a long time ago?
Good stuff (not really).

EDIT: §teel, tell me how pissed you get when you realized you finished Rin 1 in Little Busters.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
That would depend if he got a bad ending for Rin... which Little Busters?
im playing EX, but there's been 0 EX scenes thus far, im guessing they come along deep into the routes. im on may 25th and i think it starts on like the 12th. i have a feeling im still somewhat in the main central route and not rin's but heading that direction,
i'm a day before the baseball match and we are waiting for another note to come on lennon's tail, since the previous one to just said wait for the next one -_-.
. in any case i think this is like the largest visual novel out, larger than clannad, and it sure is proving why. i think day's take longer in this game than they do in others.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wish that Sonic X's animation quality didn't get lazy at times. Sometimes it's really awesome, and other times it's just subpar...

/loved the Metarex Saga. new and original story, with less Chris than ever.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wish that Sonic X's animation quality didn't get lazy at times. Sometimes it's really awesome, and other times it's just subpar...

/loved the Metarex Saga. new and original story, with less Chris than ever.
I missed one arc of Sonic X I think. The show was entertaining, but yeah, animation quality was bad in most of the eps.
But that's how these types of anime are.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Oh someone said Little Busters. <3 Is it out in english yet? I guess not in 100 percent yet. Which will come soon, the anime or the game in english? xD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hi, I'm PC, and I'm a PC, so that's why my PC DOESN'T "explode". It's Macs that are using (crappy) Safari that's having issues with the .gif images... :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lol I used to, but I feel in love with BlazBlue harder =3

Did your computer crash?
BlazBlue has it's issues right now, so I'm not liking it as much as GG.
If you have it for PS3, I could play you (when I feel like it).

And no. It didn't crash.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
BlazBlue has it's issues right now, so I'm not liking it as much as GG.
If you have it for PS3, I could play you (when I feel like it).

And no. It didn't crash.
Issues such as? It being too cool! Lol for some reason I just randomly jumped back into BlazBlue. I played it for like 2 months when I got it opening day, and then fell of it once I started to get serious about smash again.

I think watching Soul Eater made me also really like playing BlazBlue! For some reason the anime reminds me heavily of BlazBlue.

Yayz! No crash!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I found the guard meter being weak one of the issues. I don't mind the game focusing on offense, but this was ridiculous.
Negative Penalty was kinda fast, but I didn't mind that since I don't turtle. Why turtle with (CT) Rachel? :laugh:
She's all rushdown.

New burst system was kind of interesting, I didn't see that too much of a problem.
Didn't like how floaty or slow it was.
I also miss my FRCs. :(

And R.I.P. Calamity Trigger Rachel. I'll still use you in CS.
But yeah, I guess I found the game kinda boring compared to GG. It didn't excite me as much.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I can see exactly where you are coming from. I honestly don't notice much of a slow style of gameplay because I just came from a 4 month session of playing only Brawl lol.

The reason I think I like BlazBlue so much is the rushdowns hands down. GG is pretty great, I am just a Jin and Ragna fanboy.

I feel bad for CS Rachel. I have been watching some recent videos that have been uploaded of her, and she does look THAT bad lol =3

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i am

so

****ing

god **** ****ing

pissed off

HOW COULD THEY CUT OFF RINS ROUTE LIKE THAT WITH SUCH A CLIFF HANGER AND TELL ME TO GO PLAY THE OTHER PARTS OF THE GAME BEFORE II PLAY ANYMOREEE EAGHGHGHGJHADGLKASJG;KLARWHGKL'AWRHGKLW;AEJGHAKL'WGL REHJGFKLAWEJGFKLAWHGKLAWJFGALKGJHLKWHG KL'AWJFG'ALKSHJGKLAEWRGHJAEKL'WGJF AKL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yeah

if i could id just hit ctrl and skim past all of them and play them for real later so i can get to rins expanded route -____________-

Top Bottom