• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Everything after 5am and before noon is 'breakfast' to me, ignoring the sleeping cycle or composition of the meal :D

Also, judging from anime it's impossible to eat breakfast in any case, because you're bound to sleep in and run to school with a slice of toast in your mouth which you'll never get to eat, since you'll drop it when bumping into some mysterious stranger.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't know which I should be surprised at more. Tec having a boy avatar or Tec not having meganes on his avatar.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
TWGOK related, but this was posted by Wakaki for Jun's birthday last week. One of my favorite characters unrelated to the whole goddesses issue.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
TWGOK related, but this was posted by Wakaki for Jun's birthday last week. One of my favorite characters unrelated to the whole goddesses issue.
The series just seems to have gone off the rails at this point. I vaguely understood the plot, however when I returned I noticed that he reverted back to a little kid and the arc appeared to have gone in a completely different direction then what I remembered.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you should, then you can be like the rest of us, and eventually reluctantly admit that it was as faithful a retelling as the anime medium can provide, whilst still talking about how the original wasn't perfectly captured and that everyone should go read it

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Ahh, dunno... I can only really talk about film adaptions of western literature, where it is definitely rare for an adaption to live up to its original, but I would for example say that the adaption of 'a song of ice and fire' on HBO is perfectly fine and just as great as the original.

So, let's just hope for the best for now... i guess (:

Last edited:

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Sshh, I'm mainly saying that it's a fairly faithful adaption. It's heavily implied that i really liked both, but "just as great" could technically still read as "not great as all, just like the original", which you aren't qualified to judge, considering you didn't even read a single one of the books :p

ELStalky

Smash Apprentice
I am qualified to judge because everyone keeps talking about that ****, which leads to me knowing enough about the differences to reject the adaptation.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
New sig for best Nisekoi girl wouldn't you agree @ Minato Minato

Of course as soon as I want to use it I don't have enough words bleh

I give up I don't know here is what the sig is

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I think Fuu does a better job at being a wing-woman than Ruri does. Chitoge is best girl though I'd say Yui is pretty close up there.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

And yes, I know that some of you haven't played/beaten Chrono Trigger, and yes, you're still dead to me.

Top Bottom