• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, I changed my avatar to Mio.

Konata will come back one day.
So don't you worry.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
WTF...everyone's here's shifting to K-ON! avatars. We're losing different KyoAni's series's avatars.
IT'S A SIGN!!! K-ON! IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!! @_@

lol, jk, Kiddy Girl And will take over. =P Someday D=

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
PLATiNUM just used CoalGuys' translations, but with a slightly higher quality video. But I wouldn't recommend you download episode 1 of theirs, though, since the first version has the audio off, and the second version has the subtitles about half a second behind the video.
Also, don't download Aasasubs. Theirs may have "wisescreen" resolution, but they just simply stretched the video horizontally to make it look that way (i.e. anamorphic widescreen).
Right now, I would recommend CoalGuys' release. Maybe in the future, PLATiNUM will actually sync everything, then maybe them.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
[color="#ff00033"]I'm still surprised how fast K-On caught on.
We've only hit, like, one episode so far. :laugh:[/color]

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
One episode is all you need. They are too freaking cute. (It also helps that a few of the posters in this threads are not only big fans but known spammers.)

Steel2nd is a huge fan and uploaded the super quality OP, yayuhzz

WHAT?! MINATO WITHOUT KONATA!!!

K-onata

LMAO

Minato

穏やかじゃない

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It looks to have really nice animation...

But I actually get bored if I don't see some killing, violence...etc.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It looks to have really nice animation...

But I actually get bored if I don't see some killing, violence...etc.
Come on, they are teenage girls playing instruments... Are you really that bloodthirsty?

If you were a REAL MAN you would find reason to appreciate K-on.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Come on, they are teenage girls playing instruments... Are you really that bloodthirsty?

DO I believe Teenage girls are that bloodthirsty...

Yes, actually, I do...

...maybe I've just known the wrong girls in my teen years though

Vts

Smash Champion

but but i really want to see an intro of a guy beating the **** out of 2 girls with a baseball bat.

XD

and a girl slowly killing another girl and that dying girl have a 10m dialog and still wont die for another 2-3m of talking

but i also liked higurashi no naku koro ni

§leepy God

Smash Master
i got a gift for you and its not a cookie this time

[COLOR="Yellow"][B](Sorry, didn't want to stretch the page D:)[/B][/COLOR]

renders!!!

already sent mine to my lover aka sig maker aka not my real lover but a cool guy from texas[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Gold"]♫[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]Awesome, I have some ideas for those Tsumugi renders. I may not know now because I forgot, but I'll remember soon. :P[/COLOR] [COLOR="Gold"]☼[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Nice sig, Sleepy One! (« That just sounded weird for some reason.)

And it's not like quote the pic would stretch the page that much more, though. But whatever, my screen is 1440 pixels wide, so that 1400-pixel wide image just makes the page almost the perfect width for me. :) But the next post after this one will start a new page (unless you have it set it 25 posts per page), so it'll be a relief for those that have a smaller screen (I guess).

Edit: But in the future, I would admise everyone not to post images that wide. Just post a direct link, instead. Not only would it do a lot of people a favor, but you won't get in trouble if a mod comes here while in a bad mood. :laugh:

Top Bottom