• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
mioxritsu would be better

they would both be arguing during practice all the time

yui would be off practicing with sawako-sensei

mugi would be watching sawako-sensei LOL

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
それでも おまえは わたしを すきに なってくれるか...
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
Every time I read this, I get all giddy inside.

Can anybody guess what this is from?
I'd have done it in kanji but school computer is ********.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
KEY 10th Project

Basically the project works this way: you send in messages or illustrations through the submission board to congratulate Key for their 10th anniversary. We will then compile the messages into a letter, in English and Japanese, and send it to Key’s office in Osaka. We hope that through this project, we can tell Key how much we from the overseas appreciate their work on visual novels such as Kanon, Air, Clannad, and Planetarian, and we wish that you can give a helping hand by supporting us by dropping in a message, or illustration.

http://www.key10th.info/submission/imgboard.htm

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Sawako became my third favorite since the scene with her running/leaping/sliding/etc to the clubroom (you all know what I'm talking about), and this episode only made me like her more (although she's still significantly far behind Mio and Yui). But it's not like there's much to choose from, as there are only 7 characters in this entire series that actually have names. And finally, we have an episode where all 7 appears (and at the same place, too). :chuckle:

PS: The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya light novel is coming this October! Woot! (Although I wished it wasn't a four-month gap between the releases; hopefully this gap will shorten for future novel releases.) Looks like the paperback will have a bland look for each one, and the hardcover will have the original covers.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i haven't read the light novels in a very long time
i think i'm gonna pick them up again

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hey I don't know if this has been said

Full version of FuwaFuwa time is coming out on the 20th

And the K-ON OST comes out on June 3rd.

Hype.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just downloaded the ureshii/frostii version and its so clean
its good for archiving
i still can't find anyone decent releasing the 16:9 releases

edit- vts i know its touhou and thats all lol

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
just watch it...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWxQcVry1pU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VWxQcVry1pU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So after watching that, I noticed that the quote in Steel's sig pic is missing a 「が」 before the 「いるなら」 in the first line...

EDIT: and in his custom title, it's missing a 「な」 before the 「らいいな」.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, as soon as I knew they were going to show the "re-run" in chronological order, I was looking forward to see if the 8th episode will simply be Mystérique Sign or actually Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody. If it wasn't Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, then the rest would just be re-runs until the week around July 7th, when it could then possibly be BLR (that also takes place on 7/7) after Someday in the Rain shows the previous week. But I'm glad that they are doing it this way (since it means that we'll see new episodes earlier); but I would be fine if it was the other way, since it would mean 14 episodes of continuous new material (and another "order" for fans to memorize).
So if it will truly be completely in chronological order, then the 12th episode should be Endless Eight.
Edit: Unless they decide to add in the manga-only story Mystérique Sign: o-kawari (seconds), which is HIGHLY doubtful, then Endless Eight would be episode 13.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
was mystérique signs when
kyon goes to the past and helps middle school haruhi put the markings on the field. then when asks who he was responds john smith. and didnt know how to get back so goes to nagato for help
?

edit - nevermind that was Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody

haha Shadow Moth/Tec0 that is a great summary of KEY. so true.

Top Bottom