• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Nagisa is annoyingly Weak. But there are times where Nagisa talks, its just really cute. Tomoyo is best choice.

What are some shows you guys a picking up winter season? Ive Started on Sora no Woto and Baka to Test to Shokanju. I'm not too fond of Sora no Woto so far, but Baka to Test's plot is just lol

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i dont even need to respond to that for people to think you're a weirdo with bad tastes
you're a weirdo too dummy

there was this one time where i stereotyped the 4chan stereotype of weeaboo

and steel got all flustered

it was interesting

oh yeah then i went thru epiphany and lived my past again

stomping on a hugeass cockroach, i moved toward the sunset with a burning passion in my heart!

...it was the spaghetti for dinner

oh yeah i really want this

http://www.goodsmile.info/detail/eng/346/Ryouko+Asakura.html

and i want make love the adjustable schoolbag to knife

its just adorable~

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Bleach. I do love some of the Espada (Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, etc.)
Hueco Mundo's dragged on a bit too much for me right now. Luckily the manga's at a part which everyone's been waiting for in this arc.
Also, 'Turn Back the Pendulum' was something I really enjoyed, especially since I think Hirako's awesome.

If Kubo didn't drag on the fights for the lesser important battles, it would've been fine. At least we got to see the Captains fight again though.
Maybe Hueco Mundo gave me too much deja vu since some of it seemed to similar to Soul Society.
Yeah it definitely was exactly like the soul society except the enemy is actually bad. I also hated it because they were saving Orihime which I hate with a passion. What a terrible character she is. Im not a bleach fanboy theres a lot of things I hate about it. The constant flashbacks of things that happened even in the same episode. The same music being replayed over and over and over. How annoying Orihime is.... But overall its a good show and keeps me interested. And yeah there is wayyyyyyy to much talking in the fights, like in a real fight would you constantly say what you did after you did it?

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Dang. In just a month this thread grew. It used to be a few posts here and there.

Now it's more like 2 pages in a day.

Anyway, anyone watching anything this season? The lineup isn't very eye-catching, imo, and the only thing I've watched is the first EP of ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト, which didn't have much in it. I haven't seen any actiony anime since TTGL (a long while back) and Soul Eater, and stopped SL to finish TTGL, loli.

and can we actually have a nice discussion for once? D: Actually, by asking that, I'm starting to think that I'm expecting too much...

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Dang. In just a month this thread grew. It used to be a few posts here and there.

Now it's more like 2 pages in a day.

Anyway, anyone watching anything this season? The lineup isn't very eye-catching, imo, and the only thing I've watched is the first EP of ソ・ラ・ノ・ヲ・ト, which didn't have much in it. I haven't seen any actiony anime since TTGL (a long while back) and Soul Eater, and stopped SL to finish TTGL, loli.

and can we actually have a nice discussion for once? D: Actually, by asking that, I'm starting to think that I'm expecting too much...
So far, Sora no Woto and Baka to Test. Lineup looks boring this season.
I'm hoping for Sora no Woto to play good music. Baka to Test's plot is just funny.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Soul Eater was **** until that last episode. That made me rage :mad:

Medusa is too awesome LOL at pumpkin panties. I think being in engineering and her screaming "Vector ________" to attack made me love her LMAO.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i really like ga rei zero.

i still have to catch up on the ga rei manga

i used the "ひなぎく" tag yesterday on my falcon. it became beast until i remembered it was "ヒナギク" then started messing up. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i used the "ひなぎく" tag yesterday on my falcon. it became beast until i remembered it was "ヒナギク" then started messing up. lol
LOL Be sure to pick Red Falcon too if you do next time. Otherwise it won't work.

Anyway, I just finished the fourth episode of the Umineko no Naku Koro ni sound novel.
It was really good. Now I'm downloading the anime and also the 5th episode of the sound novel.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
apparently i have a lot of rivals overseas where the air always smells funny: http://esuyuki.blog61.fc2.com/
Who ever that is likes Kamen Rider AND Phantasy Star?

I must meet this person! loli.

My tag has been エッジ and さき for a long while now。Thinking back, I had a lot of tags: ハヤテ、シャナ、みお、からす、アイカ。There's probably more than that, but that's all I can remember atm.

Top Bottom