• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
True tears is really really good

NVB i want you to make a gif for me can you do that ?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I was going to post that Fuuko .gif, but an avatar version, and with her doing it at the correct speed. That .gif was poorly edited, whoever made it, so it looks too fast, and doesn't loop that fluently... :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That's weird...

So I finally decided to put in my final Clannad After Story DVD, and Sentai Filmworks put the Kyou OVA as episode 24 and the bonus episode that aired as the 24th episode of After Story as the 25th episode. Not something big, but I thought it was kind of odd (especially since I skipped to the 25th episode and say the bonus episode instead of the OVA).

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was going to post that Fuuko .gif, but an avatar version, and with her doing it at the correct speed. That .gif was poorly edited, whoever made it, so it looks too fast, and doesn't loop that fluently... :(
I thought you would've posted this instead.

Top Bottom