• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~The December 3rd Update~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrune

Smash Rookie
Based off the past few updates, I'd say something like
'How to press start on your controller to get off the main screen'
Man, that would be freakin' awsome!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Based off the past few updates, I'd say something like
'How to press start on your controller to get off the main screen'
Man, that would be freakin' awsome!
Nah man:

"How to Select your Character!"

Choosing the right character to fight against your opponents is one of the first decisions you'll have to make while smashing.

Use the Wii Remote as a pointer to choose your Brawler!

*picture of character select screen, totally fuzzed out so that we can't tell how many boxes there are or what's on them, and only the pointer is clear*

finalark

SNORLAX
the only thing worse than multiposters are people who multipost THE SAME THING!!!
dark meta will ban your soul.
Um, sorry about that... Internet stopped loading the site and I guess I pressed the Reply button to many times before I just pressed the shiny red X.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
December 3rd update:
"Hey guys, this is Sakurai, I'm going to be taking the month of december off for vacation, so there will be no updates this month, have a Merry Christmas!" :laugh:
It's a lucky thing he has virtually nothing to do with the updates and that they're updated by a bot.

But seriously I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Nothing is gonna happen on december 3rd..same with Halloween day, thanksgiving..NORMAL update..nothing special..Just cause its the delay day doesnt mean anything..so best thing to do is just dont get ur hopes up..u guys are gonna be so dissapointed..

Garuda

Smash Ace
It's a Monday... so I believe it'll either be a notice that ssb is on the virtual console, a huge update of some kind, or (most likely) HARDLY ANYTHING with absolutely no HINT that the game was even delayed.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I, for once, hope that the update won't be "LOL MINDGAMES (son), GO BUY BRAWL NOW". Mainly because I still don't have a Wii. :(

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Demo would certainly be interesting to download. I'm sure everyone on smashboards would pay 30$+ to be able to play the demo til the release date. I'm all for them actual showing Captain Falcon and Ganondorf as playable characters. It's not funny anymore Mr. Sakurai!

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai will finally reveal what we've all been waiting for...the 12th new character! I can feel it in my gut. I just know the time has come. He's gonna do it. Yes, siriiiiee. Just wait and see. Im telling you. Its gonna happen. Only got to wait till monday.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai will finally reveal what we've all been waiting for...the 12th new character! I can feel it in my gut. I just know the time has come. He's gonna do it. Yes, siriiiiee. Just wait and see. Im telling you. Its gonna happen. Only got to wait till monday.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did, but im not expecting it.

The Overlord

Smash Cadet
I predict a riot, I PREDICT A RIOT!

The update will probably be a how to play or SE update. I am, however, hoping for a PAL release date update anytime soon.

WiiLittleMan

Smash Cadet
It's a Monday... so I believe it'll either be a notice that ssb is on the virtual console, a huge update of some kind, or (most likely) HARDLY ANYTHING with absolutely no HINT that the game was even delayed.
I agree that it'll either be huge or pretty boring, but as for no hint of the delay? I think someone else pointed out that he'll probably put something in the update like, "It makes you wish you were playing it right now." It's just too good for him to pass up.

Aurion

Smash Rookie
i just know for certain people are going to be disappointed because nothing ever satisfy s us unfortunately :ohwell: although of course i hope it will be a BIG UPDATE with about in Microsoft word bigness 72 but to keep it real there is nothing special going to happen they prolly feel like they rectified everything about the delay with the sonic announcement and so on but we can still dream and we will never know what go's on in sakurai's head (**** really need to get a mind reading ability and fly over to japan :p)

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Nothing important.

And when people think it is gonna be something important it just proves that they're too egocentric and cultural centric and don't consider the rest of the world. >_>

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
The dec 3rd update will be...... the video of when reggie confirmed dec 3rd as the release date.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
i hope for Krystal the 1st, Megaman the 14th-17th (that general time), and Ridley in the 20's (on the 25th would be a nice X-mas present, right?)

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
yes about the buddism, no about the shintoism...but yeah, didn't really occur to me...but there could be a cool New Year's update...

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
Dec. 3, 2007

You still must recover!

(insert the original You must recover! update here)

Just thought that I should remind you of this important detail. Forgetting it would a terrible thing!

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
Megaman, Bomberman, or whoever the next third party character is going to be.
OR, if the last third party is unlockable, probably just another highly anticipated character (Ridley, Isaac, something like that.)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Well ladies and gentlemen, being that it is getting close to december 3rd now, i suppose i should make my predictions on what will happen, being that i am the creator of the thread. As i see it, there are 3 possibilities as follows:
1. Geno
2. Megaman
3. A new game mode on par with the awesomeness that stage creator was.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Well ladies and gentlemen, being that it is getting close to december 3rd now, i suppose i should make my predictions on what will happen, being that i am the creator of the thread. As i see it, there are 3 possibilities as follows:
1. Geno
2. Megaman
3. A new game mode on par with the awesomeness that stage creator was.
Wow, so narrow. There are a lot of other big things out there. And people are WAY too convinced that Megaman and/or Geno is/are the last third party.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
well, look at the options. no music is good enough, no stage is good enough, no how to play is good enough, and most definetly no item is good enough. The only other possibility is a notice, but the only thing that would be exemplary would be a shortened release date, that or a sweet new video.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
A 3rd Party Character. The 3rd one. On December 3rd.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
What is with the "Last Third Party?" Sakurai never said there were going to be 3, it was a round about estimate over a year ago. I figure after developers found out about Snake and Snoic, requests went deep. I figure Pac-Man, Megaman and Geno are all going to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom