• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~~The December 3rd Update~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
i dont think you could just download the demo. For one, it would take ages, another, most likey it would be too big for the wii to handle not having a disk
that's why i'm having doubts that we probably wont get the demo on the 3rd..
my next guess is a character but i dont know.. Sakurai is so random you'll never know what he will tell us.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
I think well be seeing the final? third party character on december 3rd. It only makes sense.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I hope for a demo, but I think the entire starting rooster will be revealed before the Mag does.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Personally i dont think they will confirm any other classic characters. It has 12, newcomers will have 12. its nice and even. You'll have to wait and see if captain falcon, marth and young link (just to name a few) will be returning. I assume at some thime around early to mid january the updates will cease being that the game would be out for japan in a matter of weeks. That ladies and gentlemen will be the hardest 20 days of your smash life. If you search anything about smash, anywhere, after january 24th, be prepared to instantly know every single solitary detail about the game. Im just sticking to the site updates, any more than that would be spoilers.

Sockpuppet

Smash Cadet
Dec 3 update will be...

"I've already told you previously about the new sticker feature in Brawl. Well today, I thought I'd reveal some of those stickers to you!!"

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
hmm... I say it'll be the starting lineup and the announcement of the end of the daily updates.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
Barney the purple dinosaur will be conformed along with his FS which lets him break in to song while the opponets jump off to there death lol. [sorry corny I know :p]

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
the thing is, if you look at the facts and patterns, and the importance of the date, you can only expect something amazing
i haven't seen this pattern you're referring to. mind explaining? or if you have a link to another thread about it, that works too.

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
Or best of all, updated Zelda moves.

Plus, probably last character would be Krystal (announced on the Dojo), like they said in that Nintendo Magazine.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
no i think that maybe on dec 3rd we will have all the old guys confirmed because thats what sak has been working to do and thats why he delayed the game and we get **** updates maybe pichu wont come back though:( big deal...

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
no i think that maybe on dec 3rd we will have all the old guys confirmed because thats what sak has been working to do and thats why he delayed the game and we get **** updates maybe pichu wont come back though:( big deal...
I am actually hoping pichu will not come back.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
The new character pattern is a coincidence. For it to be true, they would have had to have been planning the delay since the announcement of the original release date!! Why are you all so stupid?

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
Update:

"I showed you all the you could pick up trophies and view them in Brawl. I will now go over the controls of viewing the Trophies in a special section called "Gallery"."

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
"Well, I know that many of you were SO disappointed with Super Smash Brothers Brawl's delay...
So I made the update today the best update I could think of."

You would have had Super Smash Brothers Brawl on THIS DAY if I hadn't delayed it!! But don't worry! I get to play it as much as I want to now!

"...what? It made me happy. Isn't that all that matters?"

Smash Ace
Dec. 3, 2007 Mon.
"Guess what guys? Brawl is delayed again!"
=2007=

That's what I belive. A notice, like:

"Hi, this is me, Sakurai.
Today is a very special day, and you know why. December 3rd was the first intentioned release date for Smash Bros Brawl. Unfortunately, we can't launch it today, but, to offset you, I prepared a very special update.

*Insert Nintendo statistics stuff*
*Talk about the development team*
*Insert development status stuff*
*Insert some very hot news*
*Reveal that the roster will have 40 characters, no clones, and show the character select screen with the ? marks*"
Not happening.

It's going to be an ordinary day. How can people come to the assumption that people celebrate a game delay? The game was delayed, that's it. There is no more requiered attention towards the subject of it being delayed. Game delays happen all of the time, but you don't see companies jumping to the idea of doing something special on the day said game was delayed.

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Only a new character would be worthy. Maybe even a 3ed party character. It just better be good though.
Oh a demo announcement would be awsome, but dont see it happening.

Colino

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrColino
It would be some how ironic if the december 3rd update was "tripping"

yea.. "This game has tripped!"

UncleGrandfather

Smash Cadet
Speculation is what keeps me going from day to day, I can't play any other games because I want to play brawl so much. I'm gonna be pissed on Dec. 3rd thinking about how I could have been playing the game. No update could make me happy.

Except Geno, I would **** myself.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
either
a.) the last 3rd party member *cough* Megaman, with either all specials revealed or the final smash or
b.) a character roster of some sort or
c.) some stupid ludicrous update that no one cares about

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
December 3rd: "You must move to move!" :p

Seriously though, I'm guessing it will either be Co-op online, some new fantastic game mode, maybe the epic return of an unexpected or unwanted character from Melee. New characters always make me happy too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom