• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Death of the Late Thomas Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
Speaking of which a fight to see whos the best ganon in florida by doing me vs linguini is ridiculous none of us have nearly touched the techs, applying of techs to actual play, and just plain knowledge of the character and match ups as Tommy. it would be ******** man regardless ive already wooped you ;)

What you say is true so I guess with experience well both get better over time.
haha good joke, you never whooped me my friend, because the last time i played you which was about two months ago we were about even.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
What you say is true so I guess with experience well both get better over time.
haha good joke, you never whooped me my friend, because the last time i played you which was about two months ago we were about even.
i hope your joking...

petoo0

Smash Ace
Yea I hav ebeen hearing about TT vs Eddie and Bushman for a long time but the vids were never posted...zc'mon time to see 'em!!! Well TT is a Ganon legend. G'Luck in whatever you are doin gnow mangz.

phish-it

Smash Champion
This is something of a disappointment.

But no matter how many times the King of Evil is defeated and supposedly gone for good, he always finds a way to return.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
No, I have them on tape.

How do I get them from tape to the PC?

I thought you had to have a program called "Dazzle" to upload them.

I don't have vids of Tippy/Bushman, but I do have vids of Tippy/Eddie and Tippy/Shiz.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
No, I have them on tape.

How do I get them from tape to the PC?

I thought you had to have a program called "Dazzle" to upload them.

I don't have vids of Tippy/Bushman, but I do have vids of Tippy/Eddie and Tippy/Shiz.
There are many options, TV Card, RCA Direct Input, Web Cam and DVD recorder.
I don't know if you have friends with those, or something, but you have GOLD, I mean, Tippy/Eddie, I want to see that, I need it.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Eh, well IMO Eddie is garbage compared to ShizWiz.

I have a miniDVD cam, I'll see If I can record them to a minidisc.
I agree, but well, some people around still thinks that Eddie is "teh best", and some want to see him being 00ber destroyed by Tommy and see why he is the best.

That would be awesome, Stripes, thanks for your time.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
why are people having arguments about best ganon because of this? he may be the best ganon lolz or he might not, eddie and bushman are both sweet and if he beat them in dittos who cares...i still think bushman owns them both as far as team play goes.

petoo0

Smash Ace
LOL love stripes ( or doodah). great analysis haha. but in bushman defense of teams, from the teams vids I've seen of them posted from FOB of FC6 Bushman does all the work. I mean everything he is pretty beastly. But when you loook at tourney results tipman takes the cake...i mean look at the **** tourney results. tt ftw.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Any comparisons between Bushman and Tipman are pointless because Bushman plays Ganon whereas Tipman plays ***** Ganon.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tip's set with Shiz.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Eh, Bushman was always better. Idk about Eddie tho. Eddie is still one of the best, and he did pretty much invent Ganon. Even so, it's sad to hear that Tipman quit. I wanted to play him sometime.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
eddie didn't create ganon, tipman did, eddie has a weird ganon, mad slow, but mindgame galor

just about every ganon has based their gameplay off of tipman, tipman is the original ganon, there will be no other

i haven't seen much of bushman's ganon

tipman is the better ganon, he always wins ditto's and he beats other top players better, don't go by the top 25 list, it's off, half the players on there shouldn't be anymore (husband and wife for example) while there are like 50 people who should be on it (wes, taj, tippy) but they don't go to as many tournaments as others (with the exception of wes, he doesn't want to be on teh top 25), but that's a bunch of crap, it doesn't mean crap, never will, don't base anything off of it, tipman is the best ganon, ever, he will always be the best one, he invented the ganon we use today

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
wow man im pissed dude. tipman quiting is some bull**** man. i don't beleive that..he will
come back.smash is his family. atleast no more fl threats but man im pissed. i loved his
ganon. thats why i picked up ganon for a lil.that guy is perfect for ganon and he quits?
wtf is that. now were gonna have some crappy ganon no were near tipmans lvl as best ganon in fl. IMO tipmas was the best ganon in the world. and he's good against everyone.
just sheik which u gotta b a good sheik player like myself atleast like myself and > inorder 2 beat him. if i'm the reason why he left i will quit seriously.....well i dont know but if i would have 2 figt him again i would go falco

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
no i wasnt being serious about the tourney results lmao...., Tipman>Bushman>Eddie, but now i guess its Bushman.or topcat of course

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
This saddens me greatly. I may have had my issues with Tipman, or maybe it was just with FL as a whole, but I had great respect for what he did. To think that our Ganon ditto will never happen is just too much for me. The best Ganon ditto-er in the MW against the proposed best in the country? Never to happen? This really sucks because I am coming to Florida in like 5 months.

Tipman, don't be a *****! No one gets left behind! This is Ganon we're talking about! Practice in secret, just for our match when I come down there.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
This saddens me greatly. I may have had my issues with Tipman, or maybe it was just with FL as a whole, but I had great respect for what he did. To think that our Ganon ditto will never happen is just too much for me. The best Ganon ditto-er in the MW against the proposed best in the country? Never to happen? This really sucks because I am coming to Florida in like 5 months.

Tipman, don't be a *****! No one gets left behind! This is Ganon we're talking about! Practice in secret, just for our match when I come down there.
no offense but he could probably never pick up a controller again in 5 months and still beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom