• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Death of the Late Thomas Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
As of Jan 3 2007, Thomas Tipman is dead to the world.

He has completely quit smash(as told to me from CSX) and now plays only E.T. for Atari competitively.

Congragulations Bushman, you are now the best Ganon.

Eddie, keep trying and maybe if you anf Tip ever meet again, maybe you'll only get 3 stocked instad of 4 LOLOLOL.

Discuss.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I guess that kinda sucks, I was really hoping he'd come to Ottawa for Twilight of Smash 1, because he was one of my smash idols.

Should I be taking this thread seriously? I can't tell if Doodah is being sarcastic anymore, he's too good at it :/

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Well, he's been very bored apparently, at the last tourney he played in a month ago, he used Yoshi.

Then I went to ZP(smash place) today and CSX told me he's completely done.

He's been talking about quiting for a while.

This is a sad day indeed.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Pretty sure it's true. He's been talking about it for a while. He liked doubles only for a little bit, and then after Bum kind of ruined their chances of winning MLG NYC because he didn't show up the 2nd day, he got a little bit mad.

:(

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
And here I thought that you meant an actual physical death. Oops.

For all of you guys saying that TT shouldn't quit, let the man do what he wants. He's living life and making decisions according to his own interests, not in the interests of every single fanboy and scrub smasher that makes a lurker account on Smashboards. Of course we still want him to play, but he apparently doesn't.

Sometimes, you just have to move on and drop Smash completely. Shocking, I know. But if that's what TT wants, then at least respect the man enough to let him make his own decisions without badgering and begging him to stay active.

But ****, I'm going to miss his Ganon.

Gojira

Smash Lord

He has completely quit smash(as told to me from CSX) and now plays only E.T. for Atari competitively.

Eddie, keep trying and maybe if you anf Tip ever meet again, maybe you'll only get 3 stocked instad of 4 LOLOLOL.

Discuss.
I thoght you meant dead as in X( dead I was scared

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
wow, i can't believe that he acctually quit, i never really wanted to play as ganon but he was simply amazing.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Ask Eddie and Bushman who owns them.

Tipman that's who.

Bushman and Eddie both played Tipman in at least 20 matches each and do you know how many matches Tippy lost?

Not a single one.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Good luck Tippy, your Ganondorf is the pwn.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
perhaps we should start posting TT vids in his memory.

i couldnt seem to find them anywere on youtube (except of the triforce of power)

also i have never seen a bushmen vid

Dorf1233

Smash Journeyman
T_T

Timpman is one of the most crazy ganons i have ever seen
he was a inspiration to me
-_-

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
He was my trainer, my inspiration, and a friend R.I.P. Thomas Tipman anyway how i see it though he retired on the top of his game what hes done with ganondorf most people wont come close to touching, ever.

GG Tipman....abandoning us FL ganons.......
I will now battle with Ryan for the new best ganon main in FL.

Speaking of which a fight to see whos the best ganon in florida by doing me vs linguini is ridiculous none of us have nearly touched the techs, applying of techs to actual play, and just plain knowledge of the character and match ups as Tommy. it would be ******** man regardless ive already wooped you ;)

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
perhaps we should start posting TT vids in his memory.

i couldnt seem to find them anywere on youtube (except of the triforce of power)

also i have never seen a bushmen vid

Great idea. Id post some, only I dont have any. So if you have some, get posting!

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so looks like we'll never see his mind bullets performed again 8'( so shld we perform a 21 gun solute for him?

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
That's too bad that's quitting, he showed that Ganon could take on the top. I'm sure he has his reasons though.

M-Dawg

Smash Cadet

Discuss.
when i first saw this, I thought Mr. Tipman actually died, oh well its still a pity that he quit. Although many smashers that "quit" usually end up taking a "break" and coming back to the smash community. I can/probably am wrong tho. Farewell there Mr. Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom