• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Death of the Late Thomas Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Smash Lord
actually i backed it up my saying "i kno enough" please read and understand statements before you blindly reply nonsense and calling people names, specially when u have a little princess/jester in your avatar when your calling ppl f4gs LOL. anymore intelligent replys??

gg sir. norekkthxbai

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dopey he was infering that saying "I kno enough" is ridiculous in an argument without some evidence to support said claim.

i'm not really on eitehr side here, but "i kno enough" is a stupid argument, and makes you look dumb. actually you all look pretty dumb as far as normal arguments go XD

again, not really taking a side here, tipman bushman eddie... all pwnage.

*hopes to join those names soon*

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
actually i backed it up my saying "i kno enough" please read and understand statements before you blindly reply nonsense and calling people names, specially when u have a little princess/jester in your avatar when your calling ppl f4gs LOL. anymore intelligent replys??

gg sir. norekkthxbai
My avatar is from Chrono Cross...you obviously dont know the game. Second, the post you quoted came from Doodah not Tipman so wouldnt it be more "intelligent" to target him with your insults in which case Doodah would probably just take your man hood away with simple words. Either way if you want to defend Bushman or Eddie thats fine but dont act like tipman isnt on par or better than either of them considering what hes done with ganon. I can go on and on about how tipman is better than them but im sure you could easily return the same arguement. As long as Tipman is recognized as one of the best im fine with it.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
"Congragulations Bushman, you are now the best Ganon."

"Eddie, keep trying and maybe if you anf Tip ever meet again, maybe you'll only get 3 stocked instad of 4 LOLOLOL."

but then again, bushman and eddie have won $ at this game, and won tournys =) maybe mr tipman just got soo mad that he could not accomplish such things, he decided to quit the game he loves so much. RIP TT, the souths best ganon.
One shut the **** up I rocked everything Eddie's played me with and I think out of a total of 6-8 hours of play consisting of MLG Orlando and New York Eddie beat me five total in New York and in Orlando combined with fox. Ive made money but if thats what youre basing your standard on skill then I can see why youre rambling such bull****. Bushman I ****ed up to so dont even try talking **** to me cause I never tried your ***** *** Falco or you. I might have quit smash but I like hanging out with my friends that do so if I see you at a tournament dont put on a plastic smile and walk up to me friendly cause I promise you Ill slap the **** out of you right ****ing there and you wont do **** about it.

I always got love for Ganon players so Eddie and Bushman dont take what I said as if I was bashing on you dispite the way it might have came out.

Tink

Smash Hero
thomas tipman is better at ganon dittos compared to eddie and joe B. ill give him that, but best gannon plain=joe Bushman. i dont see how people can even compare the two. look at which ones accomplished more between the two <_<. joe bushmans has beaten countless good names with his ganon, tipman can beat FL and chillin <_<.

not trying to flame tipman or FL, just joe bushman is too good.

Dopey

Smash Lord
i agree, they are all great ganons. first, your right, i do not kno the game cronocross, but does that change the fact that your avatar is a princess/jester looking person? i didnt think it did. secondly, i did target doodah, thats why i took his qoutes, and directed my first post at him, i dunno why it would look like i was targeting tipman lol because the first sentence i said in that first post was a direct reply to those qoutes, once again, please read carefully. he made accusations that tipman is better than eddie and joe bushman, yet there is no evidence of such a truth. he beat them in dittos, yay. i lose falco dittos to people who arent as skilled as me, but does that make them better with the character? no sir. and then you jump in defending his lies simply because i stated an obvious truth. i understand the region love n all, but gdam.

also, by saying, "i kno enough" means i kno who tipman is, i kno hes never won any big tournys for his region, and he hasnt beaten much of the OOS smashers with reps. eddie has, bushman has. so i guess its safe to say that i do know enough, and you have no argument.

Dopey

Smash Lord
and tipman, im not saying your a bad ganon, or not good at the game. i played u in teams at orlando and i liked ur ganon, im jus saying ppl shouldnt say your the best ganon when u havnt done enough to make such a statement true, if u take offense to that, then you can go **** a doorknob with a chinese finger trap condom made out of sandpaper for all i care. me saying eddie an bushman have made $ at the game was merely a quick smart *** remark to what doodah said about "congrats bushman you are now the best ganon LAWLZ" or "eddie get 3 stocked not 4 DURRRRRRRRR". ive seen eddie an bushman play alot of great ppl, an win, or lose, thats what i base skill off of. if u didnt realize that, well, that sucks for u lol. and LMFAO at u threatening me, son, son, take a deep breath. your gettin worked up over smash, a game you no longer play am i understanding right? smash does that to ppl i guess. and no i dont put on different faces for ppl, i talked **** to someone else, then u talked **** to me, thats fine n dandy. but honestly, if u even lifted a finger in my direction while lookin me in the eyes, i would beat you within an inch of your life, and you would look like snex for the rest of your days. so plz son, stfu about bein a tough guy on the internet, i seen u at orlando ur about 5 foot 150lbs. i really dont understand why little guys talk so much **** about games, if ur gonna get beat down, at least do it over money or friendship, not smash kid.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
Jesus. it feels like just reading dopey makes my head hurt. all of his arguments are fallacious (that means stupid dopey) and he just double posted.

all of that can be excused though, what really bothers me is someone who has little to no reason for being on the ganon forums in the first place is coming here and directly insulting the man who has done the most of any (modern) players to help little ganon newbs like myself learn the true potential with his triforce of power guides.

no matter what we think about who is the best ganon, (moot point in the first place) no ganon player wants you here directly insulting our ganon idols in our own forums.

please get the **** off of our forums and go back to the falco forums if that is how you are going to behave.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
:evil:
=so plz son, stfu about bein a tough guy on the internet, i seen u at orlando ur about 5 foot 150lbs. i really dont understand why little guys talk so much **** about games, if ur gonna get beat down, at least do it over money or friendship, not smash kid.
hes like 5 foot and like 150lbs but hes all muscle and can bench 250 easy. i've seen him do it
he's a tuff guy don't fu*k with tipman. he may look weak but when he flexes.......man....
popeyes bro up in dis ho. >=/ im serious.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
thomas tipman is better at ganon dittos compared to eddie and joe B. ill give him that, but best gannon plain=joe Bushman. i dont see how people can even compare the two. look at which ones accomplished more between the two <_<. joe bushmans has beaten countless good names with his ganon, tipman can beat FL and chillin <_<.

FL is good u douche bag. and i beleive chillin is 8th best in this mofuc*in country.
beating chillin is quit some **** if u'd ask me. .and for a ganon 2 do that is amazing.
don't think eddie or bushman have that matchup on my main man tippy
and i don't think they have falco peach marth samus and a couple of other matchups on tipman 2. want facts? ask me ill prove em 2 ya easy.

my bad for double post.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Tipman = amazing.

Eddie = amazing.

Joe = amazing.

Who cares who is better because clearly it too close to call and all three are the ****. I think we can all agree that TT's retirement is a great loss the the Smash community and I wish him the best in whatever else he ventures into.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman

Hmm respect to you for knowing that much atleast but hes taken on quite alot of people Isai's Capt Falcon (almost his shiek), PCchris's Falco, naturally the well known dittos between Bushman and Eddy, all of DA, MikeG,im sure after the team matches between NPBmike&Tipman vs. Husband&Wife they can give a good opinion on his talent if i recall he took on both of them 2vs1 for awhile before he lost, i mean this is just from what i know from talking to him and talk between the community he might of played even more "respected" people and have won. Second he's pulled all that off and lives in Florida which might be the 3rd most hindering state of all (besides the unfortunate players of perhaps Hawaii and Alaska) its just hard to go to out of state tournys. If you drive 4-5 hours north ....your still in florida ontop of that some people dont have the fortunate blessing of money to travel to out of state tournys all the time.

Superryan - yes he went marth but that was in the second match the first one he lost aswell and he was fox.

as for Ganon dittos? im sorry but for some characters yes dittos are stupid (shiek is pretty much who ever gets the first grab, projectile characters usually ends up with the whole match being spam) but as for the ganon vs ganon it shows your understanding of your character. there is nothing you can do that can make this ditto particularly "gay".

Linguini

Smash Master
Omfg you have underestimated Tipman.
He is a beast...in game.. and in .real life, trust me you wouldnt get even close to winning a fight with mah homie Tipman.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
chillin went marth because his fox got ***** first freakin' ******** idiot.

speak what u know and know what u speak please. pisses me off when f@gs like urself don't apply 2 that..
thanks for eloquently pointing that out.

I said IIRC, not for a fact, so obviously I wasn't 100% sure.

Maybe its **** like this is why people are arguing against tipman and the rest of you

Tink

Smash Hero
im not saying FL is bad <_<, im just saying that they dont have any real BIG names there.

also, hes taken on alot of people, but does he have any quality wins, other then chillin and Florida, in tourny? people play way diffrently in friendlies and im sure i dont have to tell people that. once again, im not saying hes bad or anything, just number 2 :p.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'm sure Timothy Thomas was very wonderful at playing Ganon, but you Floridians should be embarrassed that you talk so much **** for no reason.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
im not saying FL is bad <_<, im just saying that they dont have any real BIG names there.

also, hes taken on alot of people, but does he have any quality wins, other then chillin and Florida, in tourny? people play way diffrently in friendlies and im sure i dont have to tell people that. once again, im not saying hes bad or anything, just number 2 :p.
Oh no, i never thought you were implying that FL is bad. I mean i can admit florida is not great but, there are alot of people in florida that should be recognized for what they can do (I.E. Lambchops, Speedn, Dashizwiz, Green Mario, Sighrax just to name a few) hence this "arguement". Its like if HuGs wasnt recognized as one of the top samus's what would happen? all of his peers and people he has befreinded and helped become better players would step up. Im sorry but he deserves far more praise than most people here gives him. Anyone who has seen what he can do would easily get irritated by some of the posts people have forwarded toward his level of skill.

As for quality wins i named them already and unfortunately as i said before that might not even be all of them.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
yeah, because everyone has been saying that tipman sucks... waiiiiit a minuteeee.... >_> xD

haha ganon is too good.
lolol, not quite what i was saying just i dont know maybe its just me but when i retire if i have achieved something i wouldnt want people to be like

"Hot **** you remember that guy Riot? he owned in pichu dittos"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i hear what your saying, i woudlnt' want peopel to talk about how i do in dittos (but thats because i suck at dittos LOL)

nah i hear ya, theres just lots of angry posts in here XD

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
:evil:

hes like 5 foot and like 150lbs but hes all muscle and can bench 250 easy. i've seen him do it
he's a tuff guy don't fu*k with tipman. he may look weak but when he flexes.......man....
popeyes bro up in dis ho. >=/ im serious.
and he has smash mac to back him up.... meaning trail obviously has to take his side in such a brawl for trail <3 teh mac of smashes

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
I knew this was going to turn into a midwest, vs south/florida thread, dont turn it into that, put and end to this thread, You wont convince midwest players that any ganon is better than Joe and apparently Florida fanboys arent changing their minds either so everyone just deal with it I guess. When people like Dope and Tink are speaking on it, it says something, they are seriously accomplished players and they know what they are talking about. If hes not quitting than cool, more smash for him, if he is, good luck have a nice life, but this thread has become pointless.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
yeah your right. tipman has only been around since october 2006, oh no wait, that's you lol. Listen, this argument is just like any other political argument and needs to be put to rest. tipman *****, bushman ***** end of story. whether or not certain people don't want their egos shattered b/c certain state says they have a better player shouldn't matter. Bushman has beat good people as has tipman. so how about we agree that these two players are very talented players at this game to be able to achieve such a high level of play with a underated character and leave it at that.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
speaking of ganon nonsense... captain jack vs chu is the only recorded ganon match on the oc2 dvd? nonsense.

yeah, its really off topic, but who cares, this topic was destroyed by anger already XD

Dop

Smash Journeyman
tipman is in every way the definitive ganon.
there's no way around this, i'm afraid.

tipman was to ganon
as my peenis is to riot's sweet sweet a.ss.

they shared a bond words cannot do justice.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Holy ****, can't we all just get along? FL takes this **** too seriously.

TT, I just want to play you, dude. I missed my chance at Smash Aid, and MLG Orlando was possible, but by the time I found a way to get there, it was too short notice. I don't want to argue with FL fanboys or compare who we've beaten in the past. You're the only one that matters, and I hope that you read this. I will be coming to FL sometime this summer, and it would really make my trip complete if I could sit down against your Ganon.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the greats of each character always do, but FL tends to be really... pushy i guess, about their idols

haha

people like go crazy because of ganon nonsense, its not like this on many other boards

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
speaking of ganon nonsense... captain jack vs chu is the only recorded ganon match on the oc2 dvd? nonsense.

yeah, its really off topic, but who cares, this topic was destroyed by anger already XD
You know ive seen capt. jacks ganon and ive always wanted to ditto with him, i dont know why but i just want to.

Regardless this topic (atleast on my part) was just a debate not something where if i saw Tink at MLG orlando id attempt to knock him out i thought his posts and mine were to mainly to the point without sarcasm,hate, or malice toward each other just backing up our arguements. I can imagine why some posts by others could be seen as a sort of grudge or the South being "fanboys" but the midwest is in here as well defending bushman and eddie so i guess your little fanboys too ;) dont worry i understand ganon is sexxxy.

Linguini

Smash Master
tipman is in every way the definitive ganon.
there's no way around this, i'm afraid.

tipman was to ganon
as my peenis is to riot's sweet sweet a.ss.
they shared a bond words cannot do justice.
Get the fvck out of here you peach..........eW....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom