• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Death of the Late Thomas Tipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
look at some of the bach montages where husband goes off and talks about beating our best which imo was not an accurate representation.. i don't know which one but that's the kind of nonsense i'm talking about. and i wasn't talking about anyone in particular being an e-thug, i'm talking about everyone doin it. that is why i do not make personal threats on the internet b/c they are pointless unless your looking for an asskicking.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
lol I heard about some kind of montage where husband threew the state of FL into the atlantic ocean lol, but cmon like I said trash talk is trash talk, its all in fun and its just smashbros lol, its not like they are banning FL from tournies because they arent good enuf....Now if the maker of smashboards(forget the name) was chiming in on the montages and threads saying FL sucks all the time lol, then I think we'd maybe have a problem.. but yah ill check out that montage and go see

and I agree 135% what u said about personal threats, and well, quite frankly, theres only 1 person who you can trace back and place the blame on bringing e-thugness into this thread to begin with, dont be afraid to ackknowledge it man lol(are u from fl?), was it right or wrong for "this guy" to do that?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Well, I feel the same way about the black thing. But back to smash. It is true with people hating on FL which I honestly don't care much. Its true about Husband bashing on Florida, in a video saying some crap I don't really remember but talking a lot of smack. But I don't get to concerned when people hate on Fl, because I know in my own mind I would Money Match anyone of them and shut them up. In my opinion, whatever people don't like Florida. They can talk as much crap as they want, but I've beaten people that think that way of Florida, played them in friendlies, had lots of fun with them, etc. I came to the smash scene seriously about a year and a half ago. Yes, that is less experience, but I have learned a looooot of stuff since then. I've been winning tournaments, making it to finals, going OOS and placing high, etc. So I wouldn't really call us newcomers(Even though I am a newcomer, but that sounds more noobish like we don't know what were talking about lol). I used to talk trash over the internet(responding to other people that talked trash), but I realized I've never meet them so I was like lolwtfbbq(Laugh out loud, wtf, barbeque, it doesn't matter lolzors). So when people usually trash talk me and tell me they can beat me and I know they can't(Lol), I just laugh at it and say..... ok lol.

A.Hills.Finest - You seem like a cool guy, I'd like to play you, don't quit. BTW I'm black too :chuckle:.

Ihatethecape(others) - Don't worry about people bashing on Florida, it doesn't matter, just play them next time you see them, get a vid of you owning them, put the worse one on the internet(Lol).

Thomas Tipman - I think your the best Ganon, but you just need to prove it to others. You should not quit(Hopefully), and go to an OOS tournament and own.

A.hills.Finest(Again) - I am pretty sure, if you just saw Tipman Play, you would be overly amazed at his Ganon. His Ganon, has the most mindgames and technical skill, I have ever seen. When the vids come out, you should take a look at them. Btw, I've gotten better against Ganon since then. It was 5 months ago.....

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
When I'm on a computer that doesn't have a 56K modem, I'll **** on you Florida hatin' faces.

Make fun of Carolina or Mississippi.

They're actually the worst.

Edit: And this whole out of state thing is beyond me. How can people outside of Florida be so stupid?

For Floridians to go "OOS", we have to travel at lease 6 hours just to get out of our awesome state.

Unlike the **** that is the rest of the US, where they slip and fall and they're in another state.

AS Money

Smash Lord
Nar is too cool to hate people

and florda pshh in how big it is MI has you beat by more than 30,000 SQ. Miles in area so really no johns
Alaska 656,425 square miles
Texas 268,601 square miles
California 163,707 square miles
Montana 147,046 square miles
New Mexico 121,593 square miles
Arizona 114,006 square miles
Nevada 110,567 square miles
Colorado 104,100 square miles
Oregon 98,386 square miles
Wyoming 97,818 square miles
State Area Ranking Area (square miles, including water)
Michigan 96,810 square miles
Minnesota 86,943 square miles
Utah 84,904 square miles
Idaho 83,574 square miles
Kansas 82,282 square miles
Nebraska 77,358 square miles
South Dakota 77,121 square miles
Washington 71,303 square miles
North Dakota 70,704 square miles
Oklahoma 69,903 square miles
Missouri 69,709 square miles
Florida 65,758 square miles
Wisconsin 65,503 square miles
Georgia 59,441 square miles
Illinois 57,918 square miles
Iowa 56,276 square miles
New York 54,475 square miles
North Carolina 53,821 square miles
Arkansas 53,182 square miles
Alabama 52,423 square miles
Louisiana 51,843 square miles
Mississippi 48,434 square miles
Pennsylvania 46,058 square miles
Ohio 44,828 square miles
Virginia 42,769 square miles
Tennessee 42,146 square miles
Kentucky 40,411 square miles
Indiana 36,420 square miles
Maine 35,387 square miles
South Carolina 32,007 square miles
West Virginia 24,231 square miles
Maryland 12,407 square miles
Hawaii 10,932 square miles
Massachusetts 10,555 square miles
Vermont 9,615 square miles
New Hampshire 9,351 square miles
New Jersey 8,722 square miles
Connecticut 5,544 square miles
Delaware 1,954 square miles
Rhode Island 1,545 square miles
District of Columbia 68.25 square miles (176.75 square km)

in case you were wondering where everyone is on the list. east coast is where the trip and fall thing is true

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Edit: And this whole out of state thing is beyond me. How can people outside of Florida be so stupid?

For Floridians to go "OOS", we have to travel at lease 6 hours just to get out of our awesome state.

Unlike the **** that is the rest of the US, where they slip and fall and they're in another state.
no johns, thats ridiculous.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
shiz,(ive only glanced at a video of him before) I bet he is pretty good, i'm not disputing that at all, I did however say show respect, and that I bet dope would give him a proper molestation, and I would too...(imo of course) an yah hopefully we'll have ourself some colored friendlies one day lol, however I technically already did quit long ago, but I still play around maybe once every 3 months...

and as $, wussup man? good post, thnx for flawlessly discrediting that OOS comment, which came from deep in the butt crack of left-field, no johns like gimpy said....

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Nar is too cool to hate people

and florda pshh in how big it is MI has you beat by more than 30,000 SQ. Miles in area so really no johns
Alaska 656,425 square miles
Texas 268,601 square miles
California 163,707 square miles
Montana 147,046 square miles
New Mexico 121,593 square miles
Arizona 114,006 square miles
Nevada 110,567 square miles
Colorado 104,100 square miles
Oregon 98,386 square miles
Wyoming 97,818 square miles
Michigan 96,810 square miles
Minnesota 86,943 square miles
Utah 84,904 square miles
Idaho 83,574 square miles
Kansas 82,282 square miles
Nebraska 77,358 square miles
South Dakota 77,121 square miles
Washington 71,303 square miles
North Dakota 70,704 square miles
Oklahoma 69,903 square miles
Missouri 69,709 square miles
Florida 65,758 square miles
Wisconsin 65,503 square miles
Georgia 59,441 square miles
Illinois 57,918 square miles
Iowa 56,276 square miles
New York 54,475 square miles
North Carolina 53,821 square miles
Arkansas 53,182 square miles
Alabama 52,423 square miles
Louisiana 51,843 square miles
Mississippi 48,434 square miles
Pennsylvania 46,058 square miles
Ohio 44,828 square miles
Virginia 42,769 square miles
Tennessee 42,146 square miles
Kentucky 40,411 square miles
Indiana 36,420 square miles
Maine 35,387 square miles
South Carolina 32,007 square miles
West Virginia 24,231 square miles
Maryland 12,407 square miles
Hawaii 10,932 square miles
Massachusetts 10,555 square miles
Vermont 9,615 square miles
New Hampshire 9,351 square miles
New Jersey 8,722 square miles
Connecticut 5,544 square miles
Delaware 1,954 square miles
Rhode Island 1,545 square miles
District of Columbia 68.25 square miles (176.75 square km)

in case you were wondering where everyone is on the list. east coast is where the trip and fall thing is true
. . . . .and your point is?

Florida is covered by water on 3 sides.

Meaning, we can only get out of the state one way.

2/3's of our best players live in the Southern most part of the state(Shiz, SpeedN,Lamb,Tip).

All 4 of them>MW

No Johns.

Plus, they're all still in high school.

There's really no point in arguing about this. It's pretty obvious.

(waits for a stupid Gimpy post)

Dopey

Smash Lord
"Plus, they're all still in high school." ~ stripes

ok i was in hs, had a job, on probation, and detained by the state of michigan on several occasions, and i was still able to go out of state to tournys, and win. so whats your point? do you have one this time? i dont think you do. once again you fail at making a point or delivering any truth whatsoever to your defense doodah. thats a gg sir.

and no those 4 <<<< MW, at least our best MW guys.

god dam doodah, your an idiot lol. like they said in vegas vacation, "buy a bullet, and rent a gun."

AS Money

Smash Lord
. . . . .and your point is?

Florida is covered by water on 3 sides.

Plus, they're all still in high school.

There's really no point in arguing about this. It's pretty obvious.

hey so is Michigan its called a penincila for a reason and i think i will argue for doodah cuz i know what i would shut up too

if you have ever looked at florda and Michigans population densitys you will see that most of Michigans population is near the southern border and half is in one city called Detroit. and since the most of flordas population is near the tip of the state by the water where there is no easy way out of the state when you drive.

solution to that problem planes can fly over water!!!!!!!!(i have no spell check on this computer)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
and as $, wussup man? good post, thnx for flawlessly discrediting that OOS comment, which came from deep in the butt crack of left-field, no johns like gimpy said....
Money? I have about a thousand in my bank from tournaments. But what do you mean by flawless discrediting OOS comment? I don't get what you mean there...

Edit: Do you mean by making DooDah's comment untrue? Because I made a mistake, MLG Orlando isn't an OOS Tournament, I just remembered that I placed high at a major tournament. My bad.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
all I know is people go to tournies out of state all the time, by car and plane.... **** darkrain and them travel a hell of a lot. To compete with people from around the U.S, sometimes u gotta travel, if you don't its on you not the states fault..

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
well shiz I mean some people are motivated to do whatever it takes to travel... I myself didnt travel much back in my days because of girls/work/(school for a bit)and generally not caring lol, so it was my own fault... and I know of lots of smashers who take planes when they really wanna goto a tourney, u can get alot of deals due to the internet nowdays

and if you choose to take a car in the 1st place u should already expect to be driving 6+hours so make plans and get used to flying by urself(or with friends)

*edit---whops shiz I was adressing As money, when I said as $, I wasnt saying u didnt have cheddah lol

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
YESSS ROFL SUCCESS!!!! you thought it was jv3x3 didnt you ROFLROFL omg man that just made my day hahahahahah, its not jv btw, I been waitin for YEARS for someone to be fooled by that, im sorry I have a sick sense of humor...now try to guess who the mystery man is lol

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
lol florida vs. the mid west. this is something i would love to see. go florida

also

I would love to see dope vs shiz too. great show down. i would pick shiz of course to win though..

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I would also really love to play Dope to, next time I see him I'll MM him.(Not an angry money match, friendly :chuckle:.).

Thanks The Pain, are you from Florida?

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
yes i am from florida. broward county to be exact. and since the midwest loves to travel they should come down here. and shiz u can just call me pain , dont have to say "the".

lol i smell a crew battle coming soon.

Watty

Smash Lord
u guys need to hold a tournie worth going to down there for some of us to go. I didnt go to SAV shoulda but didnt but only other tournie down there that is worth going to is when MLG is in town which i went to. You guys should travel up here lol we hold bigger tournies all the time. Or drive up the EC to this tournie feb 2 in maryland I dunno the name but some of us or going to that. ORRRRR BE A HUGE BALLA AND GO TO CATTY IN MARCH.

I MISS NAR
AND DOPEY
AND HOCHI

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
you guys can hold it where ever u want but if guys ever do get to do this event record everything. this will probally never happen but still i would love to see it.

Tink

Smash Hero
doodah said:
.......2/3's of our best players live in the Southern most part of the state(Shiz, SpeedN,Lamb,Tip).

All 4 of them>MW

No Johns......
rofl...rofl....rofl... *looks back to when MW went down to FL/GA*
yea, your right, what was i thinking? MW didnt place higher at either tournies they went too...oh wait <_<.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Dear God. . .

Why is the MW arguing about travel. Florida has it harder. gg.

Tink, if you're talking about SA7, then LOL.

Dope, you're a badass, good job at failing at life but suceeding at smash.

I can't read all the posts in this thread, due to my slow internet, so if I missed any ESE kids I'm sorry.

And Gimpy stop sucking every good players d!ck.

Drephen

Smash Master
Thumbs Up Smash Aid VII
Singles Results

1 Drephen MW
2 Chillin EC
3 Azen EC
4 Mike G GA
5 Mathos MW
5 KeepSpeedN1 FL!!!!!
7 Green Mario FL!!!!!
7 DaShizWis FL!!!!!!!
9 PK Funder TN!
13 Lamb Chops FL!!!!!!!!
13 Thief FL!!!!!!!!!!
17 XIF FL!!!!!!!!!
17 Trail lol trail sucks MW
17 NBP-Mike FL!!!!!!!!
17 Big C MW
17 Blake FL!!!!!!!!
17 Bushman ZOMG WHOSE BETTER?
17 Derf1
17 Tipman ZOMG WHOSE BETTER?
25 GAwes
25 Moogle
25 59JS
25 LOZR
25 Drumma-Boi
25 Jamz
25 Viperboy
25 Exarch
33 Smash Mac1
33 Bye
33 Edge
33 Marty
33 Zxeritos
33 Anuj OMG ANUJ TIED WITH DOODAH!!
33 Bye
33 Dollar Store
33 Kip
33 Bye
33 The Law
33 Cyrax
33 DooDah SUCKS CAUSE HE TIED WITH ANUJ LOL!!!!
33 Raffa
33 Bye
33 Ram
49-87 were eliminated in pools

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont recal sucking up to ANYONE, i hate it when you post doodah, your posts are all so angry and it isn't really necessary to post as such. you just seem like a hateful person for absolutely no reason. i generally just mess around on these boards anyways, sorry that its apparenlty impossible to get a plane because your state has water on 3 sides of it.

personally? i take the train whenever possible, its the best.

but thats probably impossibel as well, becasue water is nearby.

pretty rough eh? water is hard. i know too, i used to swim competitively. the presense of water at swim meets made it almost impossible to make it anywhere.

i hope you are just taking this as me messing around.

but in all honesty generally speaking i always see you starting crap online, or at least DEFINITELY fanning up the flames so everyone just gets more and more upset. chill out dude.

EDIT: lol nice post dreph

Watty

Smash Lord
so ya doo dah ur top 4 vs

drephen
vidjo
tink
dope
darkrain
gg have fun with that.

no stripeBtchore who the **** are u calling people out you disrespectful mother****er

congrats on u sucking at smash and life gg 2 u homo

ive met and talked to like 5 people from florida and i swear for every 1 good person (im not juss talking smash im talking some1 who i dotn wanna hit with a tire iron) there is like 20 of you people (ex: stripesbtchore) who ruin it for you.) your post I swear on everything that is ginger in this world im gonna make ur life hell, if we ever meet.

you really have no idea how much u pissed me off I consider dope a friend love the guy 2 death and for u to disrepect him like the lil ***** u are im gnona have to be an ******* 2 u.

So GG to u stripesBtchore u should quit the game now so u dont hafta go through anything when i see u. BTW i will be attending the next big tournie in the south juss to see pecker face

edit : i wanted the ********** part to be able to be seen jsus so every1 can no how bad this person is so i had to change the wording around so it shows up.

LOVE QDVS we where juss messing with u in the hub your a good guy
Rockcrock also seemed pretty cool at Orlando, Speeding and Shiz are also cool guys as well u should really vote the *******es outta ur state

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
so ya doo dah ur top 4 vs

drephen
vidjo
tink
dope
darkrain
gg have fun with that.
thats 5 people not 4 that would be unfair Watty ;)
although i would like to see what our top 4 appointed players would do against our top 4.

Doodah - i love you man but atleast leave gimpy alone ;_;

Tink - in that tourny list Drephen posted alot of florida players hit the middle/top rankings with people who have only been playing for a year to year and a half tops. sorry but thats pretty **** impressive

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i haven't even posted on what ganon is better, i haven't been bashing a location at all, i've just been pointing out how angry everyone is, lol i dont get why i got random hate. whatev.

Dopey

Smash Lord
man, ppl talked doodah up like he was something special at debate. all i see is him getting constantly owned in every single post, and saying nothing that even makes sense, or has truth. doodah, you cant even defend yourself in a simple debate, and whenever someone sais something, you just say "DURRR FL>>>>MW LAWLZZZ" "OH MAN YOUR SUCH A BADASS LAWLZ!!!"

why do you guys even let doodah on the boards, all he does is start **** he cannot back up with proof, nor stats, and give the south a bad rep. if he lived in my state, i would go to his house and take his computer out back Office Space style, and then feed his mouse and keyboard to the gators.

and doodah, your gdam right i succeed at smash. and failing at life would mean i wouldnt be alive, guess you went 50 50 there big guy. maybe next time champ.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya shiz im a person usually people dont put a space though AS$

and dope you coming to midland tommorow or whats going on

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
I barely know who the top people in MW are cept dope and tink and my long lost brother dark =[

i thought vidjo quit due to a vicious upset at some college, shows how up to date I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom