• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dark Lords' Interview Thread! [Victim: Opana]

Lozjam

Smash Champion
With the confirmation of a character balance update, what do you want to see changed with Ganondorf? What do you think they will change with Ganondorf?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Are you actually from Pakistan? Also, what is your favorite movie or TV show?
Yes, I am. My favourite movie would be Jurassic Park 3, and it has been for a long time. And my favorites after that would be the first two in the series.

What "hard" MU do you feel you do really well in?
I believe that Greninja, Yoshi, Rosalina, Sheik, Zamus, and the dog are Ganon's hardest match-ups. Out of these, I would personally prefer to play Greninja the least, and Zamus the most.

What's your favourite combo with Ganon in sm4sh?
Grab > Dash Attack is a blessing for Ganon. It's an early combo, and if you catch your opponent it will always hit. But what makes it special is that it has the ability to mix up more follow ups along with it, different for each character, and this makes it more fun.

What player do you enjoy battling offline the most?
I remember a few years back @ Vermanubis Vermanubis was very eager to ditto my dorf. We played a couple of games, and this was the first time I saw another Ganon who attends offline tournaments regularly that has a lot of potential. He lost all the games we played, and I wanted to play him more after because of the enjoyment I had, but we never played again.

I generally enjoy good Ganon dittos. Gungnir and Ganonpon I also enjoy playing.

Where do you see Ganon in the future Tier List?
Mid tier at the higher end at best, or mid tier at the lower end at worst. He is not a low tier character. He does good against most of the cast, but there are particular characters amongst the cast that will give him trouble. Out of the 51 characters there are so far, If I had to put him on a tier list right now, I would put him exactly at rank 23rd.

Do you feel "Ganon is the best character in the game at this!" regarding something?
Yes. He can kill at times when no other character can. For example, he has a good forward and downward hitting angle fair which can kill at times when no other opponents can. Another example is his edgehogging to bair ability is definitely the best, many characters can't even do that at all.

Why are you so good with Uair?
Embarrass ..you're making me blush. But, I'd say it's because of the amount of time I spent practising with it due to how much of a versatile move it can be. I've seen it used in ways by Japanese Ganons such as Gungnir and Ganonpon which I haven't seen before. It is a wonderfully versatile and powerful move. Probably Ganon's best.

Being so evil, does it hurt when you do something nice by mistake?
I once gave candy to a little girl.. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror for seven days. :sadeyes:

What are some of your real-life goals and aspirations?
I'm currently in college, and plan on staying through the few years I have left and pursuing on afterwards. Living life with no regrets and not looking backwards. Life finds it's way for everyone.

Favorite food?
Fish Briyani :).

Favorite drink?
Blood of my friends Orange juice is great.

Most disliked word?
I'll leave this one out.

Sleeping habits?
I sleep as much as I can.

What is Ganondorfs best move?
What is your mindset during matches?
How can I be as patience as you? ^^
Uair is Ganon's best move as I mentioned above. Ganon needs to be more than just patient in a match to win, you need precision in timing your moves, and it is worth it so much for Ganon because his moves are built like that. His moves are more of a one hit wonder, so slowly taking your time and figuring out your opponent benefits Ganon a lot.

If I were to fanboy any harder from where I live, would you feel it?
Depends. Do you fanboy with evil in mind?

Would you be pleased if Rayman was added via dlc?
Rayman is one of my lesser wanted DLCs wants.

Are you an UMvC3 fan?
I've watched a ton of footage of all major fighting games, but I'm only sticking with one at the moment.

With the confirmation of a character balance update, what do you want to see changed with Ganondorf? What do you think they will change with Ganondorf?
Combo potential. And I think I've gotten my request. He's much more coherent with his combo potential now.

@ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm What's got you busy, or do you just not like interview threads?
Sorry about that. With the release of the balance update and Smash Wii U, I got carried away. :4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh, I have a question. If you had a friend that was having a hard time playing with Ganondorf, but really wants to main him, how would you explain playing as Ganondorf to him?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
What character(s) do you play besides Ganon?

Last edited:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
What character(s) do you play besides Ganon?
I find myself slowly using Palutena more and more due to her giving me a very similar Ganon playstyle-like feeling. Asides from her, my Link is quite good too.

Oh, I have a question. If you had a friend that was having a hard time playing with Ganondorf, but really wants to main him, how would you explain playing as Ganondorf to him?
I'd let him know that to play Ganondorf you will have to be committed. Committed in acquiring the knowledge of the depths of patience, restraint and power. Hold yourself back until those right moments, and then release your power. Ganon can end the game in a few good reads, but getting those reads require work. If you look at any foe Ganon faces, you'll see that overall they need to hit Ganon a lot more than vice-versa, the average Ganon hit till KO ratio against the cast is 10-12 hits.

The more you achieve what I mentioned above, the easier it will be for you to normally be 'patient' and 'restraint' in your playstyle, so much so, that you would actually be glad that you picked up Ganon.

I'd also point out, out of the few many tournaments that happened so far around the world, Ganondorf ranked high in nearly all. In Japan, out of a 106 man tournament, Gungnir got second. Matt Hazard, @ Opana Opana , @ Hi-Hatz Hi-Hatz , myself and others are also among those who placed high with Ganon.

As a Brawl Dorf who went to tournaments usually using Ganon, I can assure you, Ganon is much more capable this time around, but like any other character, he will require you to put work into him.

Last edited:

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Okay, I suggest we move on now. Great stuff above.

@ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG I added you to the interviewee list. Also, @ Vermanubis Vermanubis , may I suggest you add this thread to your social front page?

Last edited:

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Didn't know that about Gungnir, wow.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
A2ZOMG, do you remember me?

Which char would you prefer to have as an ally in a 2v2?

Favourite magician?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
A2ZOMG, do you remember me?

Which char would you prefer to have as an ally in a 2v2?

Favourite magician?
Don't feel bad that I don't remember who you were previously (I assume you were registered earlier, but I don't remember too many people from UK). My priorities only allow me to focus on so many things at a time, y'know, in the name of greater evil things.

I am somewhat flattered you seem to deem me important enough for my attention of individuals to be of some kind of value, even though at best I'm probably just a lowly mini-boss in the grand scheme of evil hierarchies. Not trying to be modest, I don't have great tournament results, or many of them for that matter.

Currently, I don't have a big opinion on 2v2s in Smash 4 given I haven't seen much in the name of competitive results for Smash 4 teams. For Ganondorf however, I believe characters like Sheik, Metaknight, Sonic, and Pikachu have a lot of potential with Ganondorf. Basically, quick characters who can easily get grabs in 1v1s and also have moves that are good for clearing out multiple opponents or for setups.

I also believe Ganondorf's arch nemesis Zelda is also a great character in teams, though she is probably slightly uncooperative with Ganondorf. That being said, she is a great defensive character that can capitalize very hard, not unlike Ganondorf in teams. The way I see it, there's a bit of competition going on between the two.

My favorite magicians are Penn and Teller. In addition to their magical talents, like Ganondorf, they have a plan of action to influence the world.

Last edited:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I am somewhat flattered you seem to deem me important enough for my attention of individuals to be of some kind of value, even though at best I'm probably just a lowly mini-boss in the grand scheme of evil hierarchies.
You don't have to be a top Ganon to be considered wise around the character.

Now for my questions:

What do you think is Ganon's hardest MU in this game? And how about easiest?

Where do you see him in the future Tier List?

What Custom Moves do you perfer and why?

What do you think of Dsmash?

Do you feel Ganon is the best character in the game at something?

Being so evil, what's the nicest thing you've ever done?

Do you watch anime?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Would you be up for playing sometime?

Why are your mains so varied throughout the games?

Who are you worst with in Smash 4?

Did you have a most wanted newcomer?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
What do you think is Ganon's hardest MU in this game? And how about easiest?
Ganondorf's hardest matchup by design has ALWAYS been that pesky runaway princess disguised as a ninja. Sheik. Always ruining Ganon's plans. SO UNDERHANDED!

Actually to be slightly more accurate, she is not strictly Ganondorf's hardest matchup. She just is the best example of a character that has tools that specifically are very difficult for Ganondorf to deal with. She camps well, ducks very low while crouching or leaning in on some of her attacks, has very fast attacks that can't be shieldgrabbed easily, and her combos and edgeguarding are very scary for Ganon. It would take an extremely disruptive amount of rebalancing for Ganondorf to do well against Sheik just because she technically has everything that Ganondorf hates.

I believe actually realistically, Diddy Kong is harder to play against than Sheik. Not because his gameplan is actually better than Sheik's against Ganon, but because he gets KOs more easily than Sheik, and because you have to learn slightly more matchup specific things to play around items. Similarly, a well played Villager seems like a very strange and difficult matchup to learn because some of his tricks are things that aren't really seen anywhere else. Gungnir played against the best Villager in Japan recently, and while I believe Villager is a solid character, it did seem like Gungnir also was not very experienced in that particular matchup.

Where do you see him in the future Tier List?
I'm siding with @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm that Ganondorf is a mid tier character, especially in the current state of the game. While Ganondorf still plays off risk/reward situations, I do believe that the general engine changes and his buffs have gone a long way in bringing back the necessary safety he had in Melee. Ganondorf was a mid tier character in Melee, but I believe overall he's more viable in Smash 4 which caters a lot more to Ganondorf's one hit wonder playstyle.

What Custom Moves do you perfer and why?
Dark Fists and Warlock Blade, while not too spectacular, are moves that I like because while simple in function, they fix small parts of Ganondorf's gameplan.

You don't usually need the grab portion of Up-B because onstage, you usually would use aerial Flame Choke or U-air, but offstage getting more KOs against people who try to edgeguard you can be very...satisfying.

Warlock Blade, in spite of its massive startup, I think is actually an okay move. You still get super armor on it, and the massive range on it lets you pressure zoning at a distance that is safe from tether grabs. Consider the Samus matchup. She has a lot of ways to harass you in midrange with her Z-air and projectiles. By being in range to Warlock Blade, if Samus commits to trying to space you out at range, you can tank some hits, and either potentially hit her or at least take a chunk out of her shield. Another nice thing about Warlock Blade is that this is potentially one of Ganondorf's best punishes against people trying to zone or bait you with charged Smashes.

Warlock Thrust also has its uses as an anti-air, though I prefer using F-air in most situations. WDK while I know is extremely useful for many reasons, I personally want to experiment with more so that I understand how to space with it.

As for SideB, nothing compares to default Flame Choke thematically imo. Just the way it feels and puts your opponent in a position where they are at your mercy.

What do you think of Dsmash?
D-smash is Ganondorf's best raw punish, and is underrated for that simple reason. You see a whiff, D-smash is the move you want to hit with due to its range and damage (I believe, slightly more damage than U-smash if I recall). I call it the "Banishing Kicks" because the way Ganondorf moves, he shows disapproval of the lowly worms at his feet, and disposes of them, probably kicking them out a balcony window. Very under-appreciated.

Another slightly gimmicky, but nonetheless useful use of D-smash is using it backwards, because Ganondorf leans far forward on the first kick. This allows D-smash to serve as something of a counter to several common spacing tactics. Now if only the move actually worked correctly on shields...

Yeah! Two things.

Ganondorf projects his suffering like no other character in this game. For all the times he gets abused, you begin to feel sorry for him as he groans in pain with his deep powerful voice. Ganondorf takes the grappler curse like a true man, which makes me idolize him more.

And then, we get to the other thing he's the best at. When the puny lightbringers are exposed, and punished ruthlessly. Nobody else knows what true power is...until Ganondorf gets serious.

Being so evil, what's the nicest thing you've ever done?
I don't exactly know what defines as nice. But I did myself a big favor becoming a Sociology major during my undergraduate years in college. It taught me to be a respectable adult that avoids childish arguments by valuing the analysis of alternative perspective.

Other commendable things I may have done include:
Making friends
Organizing social gatherings
Attending professors' office hours for the sake of thoughtful socialization
Community service
Pursue the profession of high school teaching (working on this as we speak)

There's probably more, but it's either...embarrassing...or hard to remember.

Do you watch anime?
Like any reclusive, sinister mastermind that hides at the top of a tower plotting things, I do.

I will watch any genre of anime for the most part. I primarily lean towards male-targeted comedies, action, and fantasy. Shows like The Daily Lives of High School Boys, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Heaven's Lost Property are things I enjoy a lot. My absolute favorite anime is a slice of life, Genshiken. Keep in mind I used to run an Anime Club at University of California, Santa Barbara.

Lately, I haven't watched as much anime, because League of Legends and Smash Bros have gotten my attention. I however enjoy critically analyzing anime, because through entertainment, we can analyze culture and society.

Also, it's worth noting that my favorite anime characters, if they aren't highly attractive women, they generally are very very manly men. I swear it's not because I'm compensating for anything, it's just a kind of raw appreciation for characters of both moral and physical strength and confidence.

Would you be up for playing sometime?
Absolutely. I probably won't just play Ganondorf though, as much as I like Ganon dittos.

Why are your mains so varied throughout the games?
I think it's worth keeping in mind, I main Mario, G&W, and Ganondorf in all the Smash games. Yes, including Smash 64, I make it happen.

Mario is my absolute favorite character, being I grew up with Mario, and he also has t3h ph1r3!one1 And G&W is like a grandfather to me. Ganondorf however appeals to masculine ideals, like power, tenacity, proper attire, and giving it your all.

I don't see a problem with idolizing all three of these characters. I believe they are the best and most powerful representations of what Nintendo has to offer!

Who are you worst with in Smash 4?
I can't actually answer that...given I don't have the game yet.

Instead, I will state that I don't actually know very much about Olimar, Pac-Man, and Villager.

Did you have a most wanted newcomer?
Bowser Jr...honestly. I theorized many years ago he would be a good fit for Smash Bros. It just never occurred to me that he would ride the clown car, along with the Koopalings. I would have more expected him to have a moveset reminiscent of Super Mario Sunshine, while they really only did that for his Final Smash.

If I had my way, I probably would have wanted Ridley, Paper Mario, and Slippy as playable characters.

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Favourite MU in Sm4sh?
Nothing is more entertaining than the epitome of pure power that is Ganon dittos. Ganondorf pays a lot of respect for himself, and punishes himself hard for mistakes. It's so evil, yet truly honorable.

As for non-ditto matchups, I believe Captain Falcon and Fox are fun matchups for Ganondorf too. Both rewarding and challenging simultaneously. These characters can outmaneuver you, but they have to respect you before fighting head on. They can punish your mistakes well if you are not careful, but you also destroy them when you catch onto their spacing.

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
What is one question that you would love to answer, and what is the answer to that question?

*Also, dang didn't notice page 1 was still so necro halfway down. I would say sorry, but this is a good thread so I dunno. :x

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
What is one question that you would love to answer, and what is the answer to that question?

*Also, dang didn't notice page 1 was still so necro halfway down. I would say sorry, but this is a good thread so I dunno. :x
This isn't related to anything specifically tied to Ganon, but I would gladly answer what I believe the most important thing in life is. Until it's proven that the answer to life is something insane like "42", it's important to remember that every statement and observation ever made in the history of our intelligent species is always subjective. Knowing where a viewpoint comes from is more critical and comes before determining the validity of it, and gives us a much better chance of us all being friends.

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
This isn't related to anything specifically tied to Ganon, but I would gladly answer what I believe the most important thing in life is. Until it's proven that the answer to life is something insane like "42", it's important to remember that every statement and observation ever made in the history of our intelligent species is always subjective. Knowing where a viewpoint comes from is more critical and comes before determining the validity of it, and gives us a much better chance of us all being friends.
I have to reply and give appreciation to this post, because it happens to be highly relevant to a book that I was working on moments ago, prior to checking this site. Are you me!? Good stuff. Your mind will carry you far in the subversion of lesser characters. :4ganondorf:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
That's honestly a really difficult question to answer. I like almost all the stages in this game, simply because they're good looking and have amazing music. I'm thinking for me it's a tie between Castle Siege and Final Destination, given I both like how they're structured and I like the aesthetics a lot.

My least favorite stage to play on overall is Onett. That stage is complete nonsense to play on during single player modes. The walls only really serve to allow high level CPUs to stage tech hits constantly. You have to get in awkward positions to avoid the cars, as well as secure KOs on CPUs. And I personally feel like they could have done better with the Earthbound related soundtracks they included in this game. At least on a stage like 75m during Crazy Orders, the CPU will often kill itself against the moving fireballs or Donkey Kong.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Do you ever get greedy offstage when you're on an opponent's last stock?

Like going for incredibly fancy gimpage...and dying like a fool.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Do you ever get greedy offstage when you're on an opponent's last stock?

Like going for incredibly fancy gimpage...and dying like a fool.
I still SD about...5-10% of the time when edgeguarding, partly due to online lag, partly because I have legitimately terrible technical skill. I would say that my edgeguarding outside of that is generally very consistent and conservative though. I DO like styling, but I don't prefer putting myself in positions where I can throw.

The times I go for really fancy stuff...are games where I basically have a near guaranteed 2 stock or JV 3 against inexperienced players on For Glory. What better time to practice the limits of risky edgeguarding than that?

Last edited:

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Okay guys, I edited @ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG interview into the first page.

I didn't know which Ganon to choose next, but thought it was a good idea to choose to those who are using him in tournaments so far. @ Opana Opana you are next, and then @ Hi-Hatz Hi-Hatz will follow.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Kinda funny, soon I'll be gone today but feel free to ask me w/e and I'll hopefully get to it tonight.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
What does it mean to you to be a Ganondorf main? What things are you proud of?

What is your favorite action from Ganondorf, whether a move from Smash Bros, a victory pose, or something he does in the LoZ series?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Favourite MU and why?
Least favourite?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
What does it mean to you to be a Ganondorf main? What things are you proud of?

What is your favorite action from Ganondorf, whether a move from Smash Bros, a victory pose, or something he does in the LoZ series?
My answers will be short as I am on a tablet.

To be a Ganon main is to be intelligent, he has such great potential if played intelligently although you know that. Assuming this pertains to be a dorf main, I am proud of my offstage game most, as well as my ability to stretch that recovery to it's oimit lol.

Maybe the part where he breaks free of his shackles, I like the proceeding scenes as weol and the demonic feel you get seeing him in action. In ssb his fair is my favorite.

What would you consider to be the best character to pocket for a Ganondorf main?
I'd say someone who varies greatly with a great recovery. I've been told Villager has the same MU issues but regardless just the fact that he's extremely hard to gimp allows me to farebetter vs Sheik for example. The fact tbat Villager can play a good distance game furthers my belief be's a good pocket character.

Favourite MU and why?
Least favourite?

It really varies, I love playing Macs that can't handle choke yet good ones are hell. I like fighting Shulk, they often use the same strats, like nair spacing that's really punishable on shield, and they're usually too cautious and don't chase me extremeky low which is nice, although that's sometimes due to uair stage spikes I've gotten when they get too close with fair.

Sonic is my least favorite, the matches are always dragged out regardless of player skill and I hav2 a grudge vs. Hammer Head Dash. Even when they're predictable they're pretty hard fot me to punish. Pikachu js up there too, if onoy for his size.

Oh yeah definitely, I think he'll always be the king of punishmeht but Mac can be the prince. I think he's the best at killing as well, strong on and off stage for straight up kos or gimps.

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
@ WhatIsRaizen? WhatIsRaizen? i would be down, but i might actually drop out of the tournament scene altogether for reasons... :( there are probably better people to ask, but i'd be ready to answer any questions. i'm still gonna play sm4sh / ganon all day though.

Opana - How did you feel about Sm4sh Ganon the first time you touched him, and how do you feel about him now?

If we ever get a modding scene going, what would your Ganon look like?

What are your favorite / least favorite stages in general and why?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
@ WhatIsRaizen? WhatIsRaizen? i would be down, but i might actually drop out of the tournament scene altogether for reasons... :( there are probably better people to ask, but i'd be ready to answer any questions. i'm still gonna play sm4sh / ganon all day though.

Opana - How did you feel about Sm4sh Ganon the first time you touched him, and how do you feel about him now?

If we ever get a modding scene going, what would your Ganon look like?

What are your favorite / least favorite stages in general and why?
My first thoughts were alright I'm gonna main Shulk and secondary Ganon. I decided to test him out in training and wasn't too happy about dairs not autocanceling and techable chokes. However, despite that he felt like even more a fit for me than previously. I love his offstage game much more and feel a lotmore freedom, and the increased speed here in there is great. The more I played him the more I thought he had gained more than lost. The removal of phantom lag is perhaps my favorite change, I mean I got so used to it I still jump just in case lol. I soon realized there's no way I could main anyone else and intend to main him in every installment.

Basically at first hated the changes, now I love them.

You mean changing the model up? I don't prefer to but if I ever did it'd probabky be comical and totally random like the grinch lol.

Not too big on Castle Siege for the walk off statue section and Lylat Cruises edges. My favorite is Battlefield, I love the options I have below them and utilize the platforms as a mindgame that I enjoy greatly. I like Town and City a lot too, if anything for just being a nice setting and neutral environment.

As for a non comp stage, Kalos Pokemon League is really awesome, as is Garden of Hope. I love how the sections transferred over and the creativity behind the environment respectively.

75m is gross for so many reasons lol.

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
Man, I really want to see this Lylat Cruise edge thing everyone is talking about. I go there often and feel like the edges are good for Ganondorf now that his Up-B is so versatile. Do you miss sometimes because the stage tilts it out of reach, or does something else happen? The only way Lylat has janked me out so far was when I tried to roll against the incline and it CANCELED MY ROLL. I died. And I might like Town and City more if I didn't play Diddy Kongs half the time. It's an instant ban for me. -.-

What do you think about Ganon's taunts?

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I rarely get caught under any stage but if it tiots down it catches me like a net, and the tiots mess with my aerials depending on positions although I like the possibility of sh dairs.

The only one'I realy **** is the laugh, the others simply convey my message. I'm not found of the fist one, the sword one is okay, and the laugh is good. I ike using it when something happens, either laughing at them or myself.

Hi-Hatz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vrillyhoo
@ Opana Opana

I think I tried posted this last night right as maintenance occurred...

If Ganondorf had to be replaced with another Zelda villain, who do you think would be cool, and why?

What is your personal tier list for iterations of Ganondorf in the Zelda franchise?

Summarize your Ganondorf play-style as though it were the synopsis on the back of a book.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
@ Opana Opana

I think I tried posted this last night right as maintenance occurred...

If Ganondorf had to be replaced with another Zelda villain, who do you think would be cool, and why?

What is your personal tier list for iterations of Ganondorf in the Zelda franchise?

Summarize your Ganondorf play-style as though it were the synopsis on the back of a book.
Hmm, maybe Tingle? It'd be interesting to see him expanded on a bit more, such as his greed fueling this not unlike Wario.

Best to worst:
WW
TP
OoT

That's kinda difficult as my tablet lags here and I haven't read a book in awhile. Sorry

Top Bottom