• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the dark knight... have you heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
eddie murphy will be playing the riddler...
that's... weird. lol

i'm going to give it a chance because Nolan's a great director and Eddie Murphy is a great actor.
(but really? eddie murphy?)

this isn't a joke, btw.
i heard on the radio that it was confirmed (doesn't mean it's true, but i heard it)

CLOSE THIS THREAD

haha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
eddie murphy will be playing the riddler...
that's... weird. lol

i'm going to give it a chance because Nolan's a great director and Eddie Murphy is a great actor.
(but really? eddie murphy?)

this isn't a joke, btw.
i heard on the radio that it was confirmed (doesn't mean it's true, but i heard it)
What? Really? He doesn't fit the role well I don't think. Not because he's black but because he's so goofy and awkward, casting him in such a serious movie series makes no sense. Honestly, after seeing his other moves, seeing his face does nothing but make me laugh. I always expected Jim to take over as the Riddler. He fit the role well imo in the earlier batman movies.

Anyways, this should probably be in the media forum, i'm assuming.

Grunt

Smash Master
I googled batman 3 villans.
a few say Johnny Depp, but really, where are you getting this info?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
LOL
nice.
i'm serious.
i heard it on the radio.

i'll look for some back up.
and edit it into the first post.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I just checked Rotten Tomatoes, and there is an article saying that Eddie Murphy has been added to the cast of the next Nolan Batman film.

But that article also mentions quite off-handedly that Shia Labouf is supposed to be joining the line-up as Robin, which seems like even more bull**** than the Murphy thing. Nolan has said in rather recent interviews that he was never planning on adding Robin to his franchise, and Christian Bale said that if they added Robin, he wouldn't return as Batman.

Right now, I'm going to treat this as a very, very late April Fool's joke. With all of the actors that are surely beating down Christopher Nolan's door for the part, I find it ridiculous that Murphy would land the role. And even more ridiculous that Nolan would do a 180 on his opinion of Robin.

Though I do think Rachel Weisz would make a good Catwoman.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. i just read about the robin thing and the shia labouf thing.
that sounds like BS big time...

and i've heard nolan's anti-robin thing too.
idk.
it may turn out to be all balls... but we'll find out.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Both Murphy and Nolan denied these rumors, which was all these ever were

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Both Murphy and Nolan denied these rumors, which was all these ever were
if that's true. lol

close this thread.
idk

i just heard it on the radio and thought i see if what people thought/heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom