• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Daitoryo for Smash 4 Thread. Goko; opponent wins game 4. (Disconfirmed)

Should the character be called "Napoleon" or "President" for the sake of this thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I think It might be most definitely will be a Hanafuda character. After that, I don't think there's not much options left for very historical characters.
Well Diskun can represent the Famicom Disk System.
Duck Hunt Dog can represent the gun from the Nes.
Mike Anderson can represent the SuperScope peripheral.
Harry could represent the Virtual Boy.
Parabô and Satebô would represent the Satellaview.
Sheriff could represent the Arcade era.

Well those characters come to my mind that could work in someway as Historical characters from Nintendo.
.n_n.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Well Diskun can represent the Famicom Disk System.
Duck Hunt Dog can represent the gun from the Nes.
Mike Anderson can represent the SuperScope peripheral.
Harry could represent the Virtual Boy.
Parabô and Satebô would represent the Satellaview.
Sheriff could represent the Arcade era.

Well those characters come to my mind that could work in someway as Historical characters from Nintendo.
.n_n.
Diskun was the mascot of what was, quite simply, a failure that never even came to the US due to poor reception.
Duck Hunt Dog is more of a retro than a historical character.
I actually had to google Mike. He's not even quite a retro character, but he's closest to that. Not to mention the SuperScope really isn't all that significant either.
Virtual Boy is known for being a flop. Not exactly historically significant to Nintendo in a good way.
Who and who? Regardless, I looked up the Satellaview...not really all that historically significant either.
Sheriff could get in because he's Nintendo's first protagonist, but the Arcade era is represented just fine.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Diskun was the mascot of what was, quite simply, a failure that never even came to the US due to poor reception.
Well maybe Nintendo did have his reasons to not bring the Famicom Disk System to America or Europe but I think it was more about research and testing their waters for their next project that will be the Satellaview.
Duck Hunt Dog is more of a retro than a historical character.
Yeah but how will you represent NES Zapper? You can´t put the NES Zapper flying around shooting characters (still will be pretty funny if I think about it XD), so the only way to represent that peripheral would be the closest and most successful game from it in this case Duck Hunt Dog.
I actually had to google Mike. He's not even quite a retro character, but he's closest to that. Not to mention the SuperScope really isn't all that significant either.
Well maybe is not that significant but Nintendo though about it and launch it and even create two games about a new IP in this case I´m referring Mike Anderson (this character not only have one game but two, so in other way it did have a great success and even in so form the Superscope was still supported to even have two games about a new IP for it). And again I choose Mike Anderson because you can´t represent the Superscope alone so the closest and most important IP about this peripheral will be Battle Clash and Metal Combat where Mike Anderson is the protagonist.
Virtual Boy is known for being a flop. Not exactly historically significant to Nintendo in a good way.
But still historical like it or not, and even for Nintendo if it was a flop is still their story and not all the times are happy and joy (it requires valor and humbleness to accept it). Like the NES Zapper and the Superscope for the SNES you can´t represent the Virtual Boy alone so the closest software that was big and original from that system would be Teleroboxer (fun fact: Yoshio Sakamoto is the director of this game, he created too Metroid and Kid Icarus).
Who and who? Regardless, I looked up the Satellaview...not really all that historically significant either.
If you don´t think the Satellaview is important to Nintendo maybe is becuase you are not Japanese? Seriously the system did go for 5 years even after the launch of N64 Nintendo still did support the Satellaview, not only that, this system did have many original IP´s from Nintendo like Shin Onigashima, Tantei Club and Sutte Hakkun (I'm forgetting some games but still it did create a lot and was supported for a long time so yeah it was not a flop).
Sheriff could get in because he's Nintendo's first protagonist, but the Arcade era is represented just fine.
Yeah is represented well with Mario and DK, but still Sheriff could represent this era with more focus because Mario and DK have evolved beyond their original incarnations of that time and many people don´t remember them in that concept, I can say Pac-Man would be a better character fitted to that roll if it was owned by Nintendo.

Oh and I was forgetting someone Nester could be a Historical character too, the main mascot of Nintendo Power and it had his own game (In the Virtual Boy to be exact).
.n_n.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Despite the strengths of those characters, nothing about them is more historically significant than Daitoryo (Sheriff could theoretically be argued).

Maybe in Smash 7 or 8, but I don't see it happening now.
Yeah the first product and in some way the first character that did use Nintendo is very important and should be recognised but still it has a lot of competition and I´m only putting this thought in the table to be considered (I support all these characters because each represents the many faces and times of Nintendo being the good, the bad and the ugly ones and all of them is what make Nintendo as a whole).
.n_n.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Yeah the first product and in some way the first character that did use Nintendo is very important and should be recognised but still it has a lot of competition and I´m only putting this though in the table to be considered (I support all these characters because each represents the many faces and times of Nintendo being the good, the bad and the ugly ones and all of them is what make Nintendo as a whole).
.n_n.
He has competition, don't get me wrong, but he definitely is more important than the rest of them.

D

Deleted member

Sheriff isn't really the first protagonist.

That would have to go to the nameless horse jockeys in EVR Race.

As for Duck Hunt Dog, I can see him working as a "technical" history character (even though we're not going to get a historical character for the sake of getting a historical character).
While the Dog was only in Duck Hunt, the game represents the Light Gun, which in turn, represents all of the games that used said Light Gun, including Nintendo's start into video gaming, the Laser Clay Shooting System (yes, I am aware they consider EVR Race to be their first game).
This is why I'm not as against the Dog as most people are on this forum. That, and despite what people think of him, he is rather iconic and notable.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Sheriff isn't really the first protagonist.

That would have to go to the nameless horse jockeys in EVR Race.

As for Duck Hunt Dog, I can see him working as a "technical" history character (even though we're not going to get a historical character for the sake of getting a historical character).
While the Dog was only in Duck Hunt, the game represents the Light Gun, which in turn, represents all of the games that used said Light Gun, including Nintendo's start into video gaming, the Laser Clay Shooting System (yes, I am aware they consider EVR Race to be their first game).
This is why I'm not as against the Dog as most people are on this forum. That, and despite what people think of him, he is rather iconic and notable.
Sheriff was the first protagonist. The EVR Racers were simply characters that rode a horse that you betted on. Since there was no "main character", Sheriff is technically the first protagonist, as he actually is a main character that you control.

The DHD I really don't see as a good historical character, since he really seems like too much of a stretch.

D

Deleted member

There is practically no difference between selecting a character to bet on and selecting a character to control directly in terms of being "protagonist" aside from victory being entirely based off of luck rather than skill.

Aside from that, even if EVR Race "doesn't count", Sheriff's still not the first character you control; he's only the first one to be directly seen as opposed to an unseen pilot of a ship or racecar.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
There is practically no difference between selecting a character to bet on and selecting a character to control directly in terms of being "protagonist" aside from victory being entirely based off of luck rather than skill.

Aside from that, even if EVR Race "doesn't count", Sheriff's still not the first character you control; he's only the first one to be directly seen as opposed to an unseen pilot of a ship or racecar.
There is indeed a difference, but I will leave you with your own opinion.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So..... uh, how would this character fight? Does the card itself move around with Napoleon popping out of the card to attack and then he goes back inside the card? Or is Napoleon himself doing all the fighting by throwing cards at his opponents?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
So..... uh, how would this character fight? Does the card itself move around with Napoleon popping out of the card to attack and then he goes back inside the card? Or is Napoleon himself doing all the fighting by throwing cards at his opponents?
The image of Napoleon (Daitoryo) would be the actual character. He would likely use moves from the artwork in hanafuda cards. See the moveset in the OP for an idea of what he'd be doing.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Sorry for the inconvenience, I was putting in order my Image hosting page and all of the sigs broke. I will leave them here (hopefully this will be the last time it happens).

.n_n.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Why not? Daitoryo is a really important character to Nintendo.
HOW!? What the hell did Napoleon Bonaparte do that's important to Nintendo? Kill people? Appear as the face of an obscure card game while yet not a Nintendo Character? Yeah, that's REALLY important compared to any Nintendo character. If you have a Hanafuda character that's fine, but don't sit here an tell me Napoleon Bonaparte is an important character to Nintendo like I have a giant wrench sticking out of my brain. I'm not stupid

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
HOW!? What the hell did Napoleon Bonaparte do that's important to Nintendo? Kill people? Appear as the face of an obscure card game while yet not a Nintendo Character? Yeah, that's REALLY important compared to any Nintendo character. If you have a Hanafuda character that's fine, but don't sit here an tell me Napoleon Bonaparte is an important character to Nintendo like I have a giant wrench sticking out of my brain. I'm not stupid
He's not Napoleon, he's Daitoryo, I know I made that joke in the prediction thread, but he's his own character. Napoleon can't slash people with cards and fly with the help of gooses. He represents the very start of Nintendo when it was not even making games yet. He's a historical character like Mr. Game and Watch and R.O.B., so he's a good choice. Also, try not to be that rude.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
You shouldn't have let him in this thread. :p
Yeah he hates "real life" characters. I shouldn't have posted a link to this thread in the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread. How dumb I am.

Okay, let's stop criticizing me now. Let's focus on supporting Daitoryo.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I think It might be most definitely will be a Hanafuda character. After that, I don't think there's not much options left for very historical characters.

What about Mr. Love Hotel or Mr. Cab Driver?

After all before card games these were things Nintendo tried to work in.

But no, seriously; Daitoryo and Hanafuda should probably be referenced in some way. I'm just not yet convinced it should be represented as a character.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
What about Mr. Love Hotel or Mr. Cab Driver?

After all before card games these were things Nintendo tried to work in.

But no, seriously; Daitoryo and Hanafuda should probably be referenced in some way. I'm just not yet convinced it should be represented as a character.
...AFTER card games, Nintendo tried working with those things. Hanafuda was the very first thing Nintendo ever did. Nintendo literally started out as a company that made homemade Hanafuda cards. Hanafuda is far more significant to Nintendo than those failed ventures.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
...AFTER card games, Nintendo tried working with those things. Hanafuda was the very first thing Nintendo ever did. Nintendo literally started out as a company that made homemade Hanafuda cards. Hanafuda is far more significant to Nintendo than those failed ventures.
So AFTER they had a successful card game they tried to license Love Hotels? Now they're the most family friendly company on the planet. OH NINTENDOOOOOOO!

(that's a weird leap if it's in THAT order...at least card games to video games sounded logical)

Oh, and I wasn't dismissing Hanafuda as unimportant to Nintendo's history as those failed ventures. Far from it; I just need some convincing Hanafuda warrants a character slot. I'll probably read through this thread properly soon to see what ideas you guys came up with.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
So AFTER they had a successful card game they tried to license Love Hotels? Now they're the most family friendly company on the planet. OH NINTENDOOOOOOO!

(that's a weird leap if it's in THAT order...at least card games to video games sounded logical)

Oh, and I wasn't dismissing Hanafuda as unimportant to Nintendo's history as those failed ventures. Far from it; I just need some convincing Hanafuda warrants a character slot. I'll probably read through this thread properly soon to see what ideas you guys came up with.
Hanafuda was the first thing Nintendo ever went into. (Which is/was, for the record, Japan's "Poker" when it comes/came to gambling.) (1889)

They then experimented with other things such as the Taxi company, a "love hotel" chain, instant rice (which apparently tasted terrible), and other things (including a vacuum cleaner, Chiritory, which later appeared as a two-player game in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ in 2003). (1963-1968)

After their stock crashed in 1964 due to over-saturation of playing cards in the market (from 200 yen to 60), they began to struggle.
When they were struggling, they attempted to move into the toy industry. Their first commercial success was the Ultra Hand, which was made by Gunpei Yokoi and sold over a million units.
(Quote from wikipedia)
"Due to his electrical engineering background, it soon become apparent that Gunpei was quite adept at developing electronic toys. These devices had a much higher novelty value than traditional toys, allowing Nintendo to charge a higher price margin for each product. Yokoi went on to develop many other toys, including the Ten Billion Barrel puzzle, a baseball throwing machine called the Ultra Machine, and a Love Tester. Another invention of his, in collaboration with Masayuki Uemura from Sharp, was the Nintendo Beam Gun Game, the precursor to the NES Zapper.
In 1977, Nintendo saw the hiring of Shigeru Miyamoto, the man who (along with Yokoi) would become a living legend in the world of gaming and the secret to Nintendo's longevity; his creative vision was instrumental in determining the path Nintendo's future (and indeed, the industry's as a whole) would follow to beat all other companies." (1970s) (I would not be opposed to a character that represents the toy history of Nintendo either, as that was one of the most important parts, although Hanafuda was more important)

After all this, they eventually moved into video games in 1974.

Out of all of these eras, the Hanafuda one lasted longest. How long, you may ask? They still develop them today. That's 124 years of making hanafuda cards. (Even if you only count from their beginnings to that stock crash, it's 75 years, which is more than how long they've been working on video games)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
He's not Napoleon, he's Daitoryo.
.................but, he's also Napoleon. How hard is that to understand? I mean the Mike Tyson in Punch Out isn't REALLY Mike Tyson, but it's still "Mike Tyson." Is this too complicated.

Well if the Game and Watch and R.O.B. were important enough to make them characters, why not Daitouryou?
Are you honestly ****ing comparing these character right now???

I'm laughing my ass off.

Yeah he hates "real life" characters.
Who ****ing doesn't?
How dumb I am.
in terms of speculating characters and bringing up valid points to back it up......................VERY.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Hanafuda is just as important as Game & Watch and even R.O.B. for the Nintendo company.
That's obvious. While it's debatable if Daitoryo specifically is as important as them, I think hanafuda itself is the second-most vital part of Nintendo's history (video games being the first, toys being the third, others being the least).

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Here's my rough moveset. Grabs need work, I know. I could use some feedback. Everything from hanafuda is represented in some way. I didn't have a lot of bird-based moves, as hanafuda is all about the flowers.​
Entrance Animation: General outline of character appears first, followed by the outline of the details, ending with Daitoryo being painted in. (Referencing the fact that all hanafuda cards were originally handcrafted by painting onto mulberry tree bark)

Properties: Height is roughly between Charizard’s and Samus’ heights. About as wide as Snake or Link at the widest point. Is somewhat lighter than would be expected, but not extremely so. Play style involves keeping the opponent at a distance with Daitoryo’s long-reaching moves.​
Neutral Physical: Hits with pine branch for small damage. Only an AA combo, rather than an AAA combo. Does approximately 4% damage for the first hit and 6% for the second. Based off of basic pine cards from the December suit, only a double combo because there are only two commons in said suit)​
Side Physical: Kicks the ground and sends a flurry of maple leaves forward. Has good range and may trip opponent. Does only 1% damage per leaf, but there are several leaves. Not the best knockback. (based off of the October Maple leaf commons)​
Up Physical: Daitoryo waves some bush clover branches in a sweeping motion over his head (from front to back). Decent, but not amazing knockback that can be used for combos. Does about 9% damage. (based off of the July bush clover commons)​
Down Physical: Causes a small peony bush to sprout directly in front of Daitoryo (butterflies fly out from it as well, but don’t do damage or interact with the opponent). Sends opponents almost directly upwards. Does approximately 11% damage and good knockback, but is predictable and has some frame lag. (based off of the June peony commons)​
Dash Attack: Pulls out a chrysanthemum bouquet and swings it as he dashes (based off of the September chrysanthemums)​
Up Smash: Thrusts an umbrella into the air and opens it (as it opens, a frog comes out for purely for humor’s sake). Does good damage and knockback, but has some beginning lag. (based off of Rain Man’s umbrella and frog)​
Side Smash: Swings a fairly bulky paulownia branch forward at the opponent. Heavy damage and knockback. (based off of the January paulownias)​
Down Smash: Makes tall susuki grass sprout from the ground on one side of him and a small willow tree on the other. The grass sends opponents diagonally up and away from Daitoryo, while the willow simply hits them upwards. (based off of the susuki grass and willow common cards)​
Neutral Aerial: Daitoryo spins around (somewhat like Zelda) in the air and irises fly out of his sleeves. Poor knockback and decent damage, but good range. (based off of the May irises)​
Forward Aerial: Swings a large plain in front of him in an arch shape. (poetry ribbon does more damage, but is rarer) can hit easily, but is not very powerful. (based off of the ribbon cards)​
Back Aerial: Snaps a large plain behind him like a whip. Hits very hard and with good range, but is extremely difficult to sweetspot. (based off of the ribbon cards)​
Up Aerial: Wisteria vines grow from out of Daitoryo’s sleeves and go straight upwards. These vines are hard to sweetspot, but they provide a decent killing move. Does only 3% damage and minimal knockback when not sweetspotted, but will do 11% with very good knockback when they do.​
Down Aerial: Hits whatever is in front of him with a plank from an eight plank bridge. Has spiking properties. (based on the May “animal” card)​
Neutral Special: Throws poetry sake cup at the opponent. Does surprisingly high damage, but is very small and difficult to hit opponents with. (based off of the September poetry sake cup “animal” wildcard)​
Side Special: Summons a boar, deer, and butterflies that run quickly as a herd across the stage until they disappears. High damage and knockback, but easily avoided, as they will only run straight. (based off of the July, October, and June animal cards and the Ino-Shika-Cho group.)​
Up Special: Summons multiple types of birds that fly sporadically upwards and grabs onto a crane that lifts Daitoryo about as efficiently as Pit’s up special. Damage done to opponents depends on the birds that hit them. (based off of the various animal cards for January, February, April, August, and November.)​
Down Special: Holds up the jinmaku (camp curtain) to absorb enemy projectiles. Does not deflect or heal the user. (based off of the March “bright” card)​
Grab: Wraps with plain red ribbon and pulls in. (based on the ribbon cards)​
Hit: Smacks the other character like one would deal out a card.​
Up Throw: Throws character into the air and uses two poetry ribbons to smack them midair.​
Forward Throw: Throws character forward and whips them with the blue ribbon.​
Back Throw: Throws characters backwards and whips them with blue ribbon.​
Down Throw: Throws onto the ground and whips with poetry ribbon.​
Final Smash: Summons Chinese Phoenix which attacks the entire stage with fire. The stage’s background becomes red with a completely white circle as the moon as this is happening.​
Discuss. I need criticism. Once the concept is good, I'll work on the Grammar, polish it up, and add it to the OP.​

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I was thinking that Napoleón once he is in the game will receive a overhaul in his image like Dr. Kawashima is portrayed in Brain Age, I was thinking like the following picture:

.n_n.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I was thinking that Napoleón once he is in the game will receive a overhaul in his image like Dr. Kawashima is portrayed in Brain Age, I was thinking like the following picture:

.n_n.
I personally don't think that they'd make him look MORE like Napoleon. I'd just use his original artwork.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I personally don't think that they'd make him look MORE like Napoleon. I'd just use his original artwork.
Well i was thinking that maybe they will make his design more in the type of Cel Shading like Wind Waker Link, it would probably go well with the overall design of Smash Bros.
.n_n.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Here's my rough moveset. Grabs need work, I know. I could use some feedback. Everything from hanafuda is represented in some way. I didn't have a lot of bird-based moves, as hanafuda is all about the flowers.​
Entrance Animation: General outline of character appears first, followed by the outline of the details, ending with Daitoryo being painted in. (Referencing the fact that all hanafuda cards were originally handcrafted by painting onto mulberry tree bark)

Properties: Height is roughly between Charizard’s and Samus’ heights. About as wide as Snake or Link at the widest point. Is somewhat lighter than would be expected, but not extremely so. Play style involves keeping the opponent at a distance with Daitoryo’s long-reaching moves.​
Neutral Physical: Hits with pine branch for small damage. Only an AA combo, rather than an AAA combo. Does approximately 4% damage for the first hit and 6% for the second. Based off of basic pine cards from the December suit, only a double combo because there are only two commons in said suit)​
Side Physical: Kicks the ground and sends a flurry of maple leaves forward. Has good range and may trip opponent. Does only 1% damage per leaf, but there are several leaves. Not the best knockback. (based off of the October Maple leaf commons)​
Up Physical: Daitoryo waves some bush clover branches in a sweeping motion over his head (from front to back). Decent, but not amazing knockback that can be used for combos. Does about 9% damage. (based off of the July bush clover commons)​
Down Physical: Causes a small peony bush to sprout directly in front of Daitoryo (butterflies fly out from it as well, but don’t do damage or interact with the opponent). Sends opponents almost directly upwards. Does approximately 11% damage and good knockback, but is predictable and has some frame lag. (based off of the June peony commons)​
Dash Attack: Pulls out a chrysanthemum bouquet and swings it as he dashes (based off of the September chrysanthemums)​
Up Smash: Thrusts an umbrella into the air and opens it (as it opens, a frog comes out for purely for humor’s sake). Does good damage and knockback, but has some beginning lag. (based off of Rain Man’s umbrella and frog)​
Side Smash: Swings a fairly bulky paulownia branch forward at the opponent. Heavy damage and knockback. (based off of the January paulownias)​
Down Smash: Makes tall susuki grass sprout from the ground on one side of him and a small willow tree on the other. The grass sends opponents diagonally up and away from Daitoryo, while the willow simply hits them upwards. (based off of the susuki grass and willow common cards)​
Neutral Aerial: Daitoryo spins around (somewhat like Zelda) in the air and irises fly out of his sleeves. Poor knockback and decent damage, but good range. (based off of the May irises)​
Forward Aerial: Swings a large plain in front of him in an arch shape. (poetry ribbon does more damage, but is rarer) can hit easily, but is not very powerful. (based off of the ribbon cards)​
Back Aerial: Snaps a large plain behind him like a whip. Hits very hard and with good range, but is extremely difficult to sweetspot. (based off of the ribbon cards)​
Up Aerial: Wisteria vines grow from out of Daitoryo’s sleeves and go straight upwards. These vines are hard to sweetspot, but they provide a decent killing move. Does only 3% damage and minimal knockback when not sweetspotted, but will do 11% with very good knockback when they do.​
Down Aerial: Hits whatever is in front of him with a plank from an eight plank bridge. Has spiking properties. (based on the May “animal” card)​
Neutral Special: Throws poetry sake cup at the opponent. Does surprisingly high damage, but is very small and difficult to hit opponents with. (based off of the September poetry sake cup “animal” wildcard)​
Side Special: Summons a boar, deer, and butterflies that run quickly as a herd across the stage until they disappears. High damage and knockback, but easily avoided, as they will only run straight. (based off of the July, October, and June animal cards and the Ino-Shika-Cho group.)​
Up Special: Summons multiple types of birds that fly sporadically upwards and grabs onto a crane that lifts Daitoryo about as efficiently as Pit’s up special. Damage done to opponents depends on the birds that hit them. (based off of the various animal cards for January, February, April, August, and November.)​
Down Special: Holds up the jinmaku (camp curtain) to absorb enemy projectiles. Does not deflect or heal the user. (based off of the March “bright” card)​
Grab: Wraps with plain red ribbon and pulls in. (based on the ribbon cards)​
Hit: Smacks the other character like one would deal out a card.​
Up Throw: Throws character into the air and uses two poetry ribbons to smack them midair.​
Forward Throw: Throws character forward and whips them with the blue ribbon.​
Back Throw: Throws characters backwards and whips them with blue ribbon.​
Down Throw: Throws onto the ground and whips with poetry ribbon.​
Final Smash: Summons Chinese Phoenix which attacks the entire stage with fire. The stage’s background becomes red with a completely white circle as the moon as this is happening.​
Discuss. I need criticism. Once the concept is good, I'll work on the Grammar, polish it up, and add it to the OP.​
Wow! That is incredible! However, like you said, the throws need more work. Otherwise I don't see too much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom