• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cutest Multitasker: Mona for Smash Switch

smashkirby

Smash Hero
For what it's worth, it's been a while since we heard anything new about Wario Ware. The silence is deafening.

Granted, the Switch entry is probably just being developed behind close doors, but still.
I'm fairly certain I heard a rumor about Nintendo working on a new WW game somewhere. What's more, I'm pretty sure Gold alludes to the idea of a WW game being made for Switch...

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'm fairly certain I heard a rumor about Nintendo working on a new WW game somewhere. What's more, I'm pretty sure Gold alludes to the idea of a WW game being made for Switch...
I think I heard a rumor about a Wario Land Virtual Boy 3DS remake was in the works, but cancelled due to it been worked on too late in the 3DS's life cycle. I don't remember where I heard that rumor, but I remember it.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Thanks, pal! I'll be making a number of changes soon! That said, would anyone mind letting me know who exactly wanted to be put on the support list? I'm pretty sure there was a LOT in-between the original OP's absence and now...
I just looked at the OP and I don't think I am on the support list. I asked a long time ago though.

Doc Monocle

Smash Journeyman
The thing is, I heard he may have been banned from S.B. due to rather odd reasons that I'm not sure I should mention.
... Or (if you mean that is a rumor) something worse may have happened... You never know in this world, especially when viruses are running amok.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well, I edited the OP somewhat (though I don't think it's anything too substantial). Honestly, I kind of need some inspiration, to really clean it up, so if you guys could please send suggestions, it'd be appreciated!

RetrogamerMax RetrogamerMax , you're now on the support list! Congrats!

Please let me know who else wanted to be added to the support list!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, if we hear about a new Wario Ware installment, it would have to be before the fiscal year starts on April, right? Once Super Mario 3D World Deluxe releases, there are no more first-party games known to be scheduled until further notice, with the Famicom Detective Club remakes having been delayed to sometime later this year, and Metroid Prime 4 and Breath of The Wild 2 still being two big question marks.

... Or (if you mean that is a rumor) something worse may have happened... You never know in this world, especially when viruses are running amok.
If you really want to know, I'd suggest asking smashkirby smashkirby about it in a PM, so we can keep this thread on topic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom