• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cute Little Witch of Diamond City - Ashley (Vote on the Smash Poll!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
How did I miss this thread so many times?

Ashley is right at the top of my "Sort of Kinda Likely Possible Probably Not" list of characters, right beside Chibi-Robo. She would be such an awesome character.

If you can, throw me up on the list of supporters. ~

acekidgravity

Smash Cadet
I'm all for every franchise having more than one rep and Wario Ware needs a newcomer. Ashley is definitely the most interesting choice and I can see them doing a lot with her moveset. Also, with the new Rosalina reveal it definitely boosts the chances of more obscure characters like Ashley. There could also be a semi-clone version where it's Ashley and Red as a semi-clone of Rosalina and Luma. Overall I support Ashley greatly and I think this Rosaline reveal only helped her chance.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ah well, not that I expected her to be playable or anything. Updating the OP.

She still looks beautiful in HD though.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
My condolences to the Ashley supporters. It would've been cool to see her playable this time around.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
R.I.P Ashley... The only WarioWare character I ever liked to be part of Smash...

Well, Assist Trophy is better than nothing! :)

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
I just realized how much this bums me out... I mean Red's transformation ability would have been really cool to see in action. Maybe her assist will be pretty sweet still.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ I like that they used her Game & Wario appeal. I'm guessing she will use her lightning attack from the same game to.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Ouch! While I wasn't the biggest Ashley Supporter by any means, I still cringed seeing her deconfirmed. Ah well Assist Trophy is better than nothing really.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Gee... I wonder what Ashley would do...

I also wonder if Kat & Ana are still an Assist Trophy in SSB4...

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Gee... I wonder what Ashley would do...

I also wonder if Kat & Ana are still an Assist Trophy in SSB4...
Wasn't there a rumour that Ashley would be an assist trophy and Kat & Ana were gone a short while ago?

Also Ashley fans, whilst it doesn't make up for it, Ashley is a pretty kickass playable character on SSB: Crusade.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Didn't really expect she'd make it, but still sucks. It was nice to hear her songs in brawl, and besides mona she was the only wario ware character I really cared to see as playable. Also agreed her character model looks nice.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, a little bit dissapointed, but also happy to see her in HD!

Althought I really supported her, I didn't really thought she could make it, especially with Rosalina & Luma, even if Red can act REALLY differently (transformation and all)

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Althought I really supported her, I didn't really thought she could make it, especially with Rosalina & Luma, even if Red can act REALLY differently (transformation and all)
Now that you mention it, Rosalina & Luma's gimmick probably would have made more sense for Ashley & Red.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Ah well, at least Wario is essentially confirmed and maybe Syrup or Mona can close the gap.

I have a feeling that one Smash WiiU is hacked Skull Kid and Ashley are gonna be the first port of call.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Even though I never was that much of an Ashley supporter, (either her or Mona) I got excited when I saw her on the website........

Only to see she did not get a character spot :(

D

Deleted member

Sorry to all of the people who wanted Ashley. She seemed like Assist Trophy material to me to be honest.
Just ouch though, this is the first major disconfirmation of the year. I'm just glad to see her in the game in some form.

Speculator

Smash Ace
I always liked Ashley but figured WarioWare was very much like F-Zero, in that its characters are basically icons and all it really needs in SSB is its mascot. I think she'll make a really cool assist trophy and I'm glad she's at least being included in some fashion.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This is my first character choice that has been shot down but another Wario rep is still kind of a stretch anyways. As others have said, at least she got recognized as being important and it'll just be that much easier to hack her into fighter once people figure out how to crack the Wii U.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Super mega disappointed.

Oh well, it's only the "third" character I wanted who's disconfirmed ! Goodbye, Toad, Stafy and Ashley. :sniffles:

But if Ashley didn't make it, then I have almost no hope for Mona and Syrup...

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Stafy was disconfirmed? Aw.

Well assist trophy is cool, but what really matters is if I can still play her awesome theme music in the sound test.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The eyes still kind of weird me out. Oh well.

I wasn't very vocal about it this time, but I still completely supported her. That said, I'll suck it up and look forward to every time I happen to summon her in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom