• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Current State of the Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Entire thread
Ohhhhhhh..... THAT's why I couldn't post in the Snorlax Room.

Fun Fact: It was ~30 seconds before Spire locked it.

Okay. I want to say Spire does infract
me 3 times
for spam.

So, I think we've been let off easy up til this point. Seriously.

Spam is an inevitable part of this forum (and all forums). If Spire thinks that closing the thread can help fix it, then as his role as mod, he should.

Let's just quit arguing. and spam less.

So simple, my 6-year-old nephew could figure it out.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
ultimario, you're not helping even if you think you are. give it a rest for a week and let the mods clean up the room accordingly, then come with your case in a civil manner. you are acting like you are on opposing sides from the moderation and you're not. stop working against them and work with them.
Pretty much this. This is not the Disco Room, but you're just making this seem more like it. The Disco Room was always had an anti-mod presence and fought everything we implemented. The vast majority of PC inhabitants are just going with it or making helpful suggestions as opposed to blatantly attacking the room mod.

Now I think we can all give this a break for now. If anyone has any issues, either talk to the mods via PM's/AIM, or you can talk to the admins in Forum Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom