• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Craziest thing you have ever seen a comp. do

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Lvl 9 Fox shine spiked my fox out of the phantasm
dude falco does that to my all the time!
me: *phantasm back to the stage towards lvl9 falco*
CPU Falco : *shines me out of phantasm*
me: *stuck in shine lag DI'ing away while CPU is stuck in shine*

and yea, lvl 1 CF edgetech'd my ftilt once. on mute city, i ftilted thru that wall. u know the one stop where u go thru that arch

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
my friend was beeing jigglypuff and we were doing teams for fun. He did the roll just because it always hits the computer. I hit the Marth and he falls to the ground gets up and somehow grabs the rollout perfectly no human would have had the reaction to do that it was crazy.

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
i don't know the exact reason why, but lvl 9's are considered less human and realistic than lvl 8's or otherwise.

does anyone know the "personalty" of each CPU lvl type? =T
So is it better to train against level 8 CPU's then level 9 CPU's?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
It's better to train against level 4s.

Anyway, I was practicing against a Samus and she somehow got the Extender!

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
It's better to train against level 4s.

Anyway, I was practicing against a Samus and she somehow got the Extender!
wow cpu smaus must hack or something. I've had this happen to me once too. And no joke, it did SWD once. That scared me a little.

Other noteable comp thing I've seen done is in a doubles tourney, one of my friends teamed up with lvl. 9 luigi because there was an odd number of people. One fight in the semifinials (they won), the luigi got all 8 kills, six of them by way of misfires. >_<

Smash Master
my friend was beeing jigglypuff and we were doing teams for fun. He did the roll just because it always hits the computer. I hit the Marth and he falls to the ground gets up and somehow grabs the rollout perfectly no human would have had the reaction to do that it was crazy.
I've shined people out of rollout before...

Anyway, I've seen a Lvl. 9 Yoshi do that instant edgehog thing.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I tried to smash mario and he wave dash back and caped me....

Falco lasered me while I was coming back.... and f smash the **** outta me

Worst of all.... I got up chained grabbed by Gannondorf O_o

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
When I played against a level 9 Mario he F-smashed me of the stage. Then when I was recovering he just jumped out and intercepted with a Nair and not a Fair.

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about you guys, but very often, Yoshi and Luigi on level 9 like to go freaking crazy. I'm not sure why, but the computer's AI seems better with those characters.

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Nothing crazy in particular...but once a sibling of mine wanted to beat me(try, at least) and teamed up with a level 9 Ness. In the Yoshi's Island Stage with the clouds, the Ness 4 stocked himself by randomly jumping towards the clouds, failing, airdodging, and dying. So it just ended up being me VS sibling in the end...the whole time the Ness spazzed out we both stood there going "WTF?"

I

i8waffles612

Yea this alwas happens to me so this is why Idont bother playing them:

Yoshi: he always does his egg roll and rolls off the stage
Luigi: he always does his missle move off the stage and yeah its not fun lol

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I was fighting a level 1 Pikachu(I don't know why in the first place...but...that's beside the point.)
I went to go shine the Pikachu and it powershielded it.
A level one. That was a new one for me.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
new stuff.....

it always happened but i never payed attention, i believe someone said it before, but i just started to notice it. Fox manages to do perfect sh dairs. And the same with marth but nair instead. and of cousre the power sheilding and fox shining people of phantasms. Man comps are unhuman.......... (ignore last statement)

well off to go fight people with the KNEE of justice (yes i am also a falcon user, also doc, and link)

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
This is going to sound not believable but I swear to god it happened. I was playing a Doc compwhen it wavedashed towards me, chaingrabbed me at least 3 times, hurled me off Final Destination, went after my *** and caped me as soon as I did firebird. The ******* still made it back on the ledge.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
A level 9 comp Fox vs. Falco.

I jumped up from coming off the edge and lasered. The fox reflected me (shined), I came back and it neutral aired me...

WTF!!?????

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
I died when a lv.9 shined me off the stage. I was Falco and he shined me while I was going to use down A in the air. So I was off the stage then used down a and I died. Weird.

Valban

Smash Apprentice
I was playing a lvl 4 computer player because i heard that the lvl 4's played as mew two do something that no other computer player can do. so i was playing on a FD when the game froze, mew two looked right at me and came outta the SCREEN. I was like holy crappers and shook his paw... hand thingy till we later had a cup of tea. Than i forced him back in the game so i could finish the match. It was totally nectar man!!! *goes off to play with uncle billy the plastic dinosoar and aunt sheri the barbie doll*

A5modeu5

Smash Cadet
lol my stomach hurts hahaha

2 comps did that infinite grab thing on me but the comp throwed me away at 50%

Valban

Smash Apprentice
well to actually be serious for the second time in this thread, 1st time being absolutly ********(I knew the cpu could power sheild projectiles) I've never seen a cpu do anything crazy multiple times besides being really good at grabing you while your throwing out a move. It's like wtf. I wish i could grap people like that but i don't have the reflexes or eyes to actually see nor tell when i should grap to get the person out of doing a move. Freakin cpu players...

Kuriko

Smash Apprentice
A few days ago, a level 9 Ganon ledgeteched my forward smash, walljumped, and hit me with a bair. I was in awe for a little while after that.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
well i dont see all the weird s*** u guys saw but i did see a samus super wave dash and i saw a luigi wavedash but it was a logical reason it was on dreamland it was lv.9 i went to kick him at the same time he was gonna jump to the platform to kick me but he went to air dodge and proably moved at the same time so i wasnt that suprised

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Falco gave me the bird-flu. xD

No, but seriously, a Samus used the Corneria glitch and sent me through the hangar of the ship to the bottom. That was the second time I saw this glitch, though the first time, my friend used it on me.

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
Craziest thing a comp did to me is kirbycide 3x in a row (the grab one). I't was funny cos I was tryin to kirbycide him. The comp isn't AI. It's AS; Artificial Stupidity. So many kills due to this has ensured my win so many times.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
HA, kirbycide, i love that word.....

and as for computer craziness, well this isn't really crazy, just ubelievably human like

I was playing as sheik against lvl.8 Marth. The Marth sh naired me, i teched to the left (coming to the edge of FD), it follwed after me and then threw me up, i jumped and was preparing to dair the marth on my way down, but as i jumped, it jumped up with me, and daired me off the stage.

Same thing happened again in the match but this time Marth baired me

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
i had three comps (link, Mr GnW, Capt Falcon) set on 9, 8, 9 respectively. Everyone had one life. items where set to very high.

Match opens up, every comp gets a home-run bat. . .the match ended with two words
(followed by a HUGE WTF

Homerun-Pinball

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
^^^ That sounded fun.

I read on earlier pages that the comp as mario or doc ^b the wrong way and end up don't recovering. This happens to me so often, I'm more surprised when they do it right.

A crazy thing that happened to me this morning. When I sent the comp flying (it was kirby lv8), I stood on the edge firing my blaster (as fox). The comp then air dodged from off-screen to on-screen, only to fall to it's demise.

AS strikes again.

_shadow_fox_

Smash Cadet
Umm, it's not the craziest thing ever, but I thought I'd put it out there. When I was practicing c. falcon's spike, a lvl 8 fox, on like 15 in a row, short hopped, and daired me. I was like WTF, like, use some other move, then, I did it a little earlier (to hit him as he was jumping) and I hit him (he had like 200% from me constantly dtilting him earlier) he teched it perfectly, rolled away and usmashed me.

demonsbane105

Smash Journeyman
If you're playing a lvl 9 kirby on hyrule temple, stand right under where the recovery platforms bring you down and watch kirby commit suicide. Most of you might know this though.

Top Bottom