• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Complete CSP Compendium

Shiftyy

Smash Cadet
Not sure if this is covered elsewhere in the thread, so apologies if it is, but I'm looking to just change background of the portraits, rather than the portraits themselves. Specifically, when selecting an L or R alternate costume in 20XX the background changes. How would I go about changing that?

Achilles1515

Smash Master

sadweather

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm using TSPs to change some alternate costumes, and while some of them work, most are giving me the green magenta background. Is there a way I can change them? I havent actually rebuilt it yet so will it fix itself when its actually ingame? Thanks.

Yakult

Smash Cadet
Iceballz Iceballz Enjoy. :)

I've included the tpl but I'd recommend the png as something bad happened with some of the tpl transparency.

Matching costume is here.

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
How often is the OP updated Doq Doq ?

EDIT: Is it still updated almost every day?

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
I tried getting a lot of these CSP's, but some of them have a very strange pink and green background. Can somebody help me with this?

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Veggies made a sick CSS with really cool CSP's! The problem is, the CSP's are for the nuetral costume... Would somebody be willing to switch them to include ALL the vanilla skins? (Specifically - Shiek/Zelda, DK, Kirby, Luigi, G&W, Mario, Pikachu, Yoshi, and Young Link)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkb5kmzgatli82g/This_is_the_new_CSS.usd
Pictures of new CSPs:

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
How often is the OP updated Doq Doq ?

EDIT: Is it still updated almost every day?
No it's not, you'd have to scroll through the thread to see the new stuff. It's only 9 pages at least, not as bad as the texture hack thread :rotfl:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
No it's not, you'd have to scroll through the thread to see the new stuff. It's only 9 pages at least, not as bad as the texture hack thread :rotfl:
I looked thru, and the only good ones not in the OP are yours, lol. But the Link link had an error (no joke). Also, for some reason the neutral Puff doesn't exist.
P.S. The link that contains all the CSP's seems to be broken, but each individual character (when you first posted them) work flawlessly!
P.P.S. I've found some really cool CSP's, but the thing is they only have the neutral costume, do you think you'd be able to add the alternate costumes (I could send you the files).

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I looked thru, and the only good ones not in the OP are yours, lol. But the Link link had an error (no joke). Also, for some reason the neutral Puff doesn't exist.
P.S. The link that contains all the CSP's seems to be broken, but each individual character (when you first posted them) work flawlessly!
P.P.S. I've found some really cool CSP's, but the thing is they only have the neutral costume, do you think you'd be able to add the alternate costumes (I could send you the files).
Whoops, fixed the puff one. Also FYI, you can just right click save as the post previews and use them as CSP's. The .zip file I link to is just those files in one.

Also Which "Link link" are you talking about? I tried Young Link and it seemed to work. Also the full res .zip of all the CSP's works for me as well.

Oh and I can't change the neutral costume CSP's into the alt colors unless I manually Photoshop the image. The way I get my poses is by taking pictures in dolphin on the exact same frame with the exact same camera view.

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Whoops, fixed the puff one. Also FYI, you can just right click save as the post previews and use them as CSP's. The .zip file I link to is just those files in one.

Also Which "Link link" are you talking about? I tried Young Link and it seemed to work. Also the full res .zip of all the CSP's works for me as well.

Oh and I can't change the neutral costume CSP's into the alt colors unless I manually Photoshop the image. The way I get my poses is by taking pictures in dolphin on the exact same frame with the exact same camera view.
Thanks so much for the Puff!!
For some reason all the files in "Classic Mode Poses" wouldn't work with DTW. I have no idea why. Could you PM me a Link only file?
I have a feeling this would take forever, but would you be able to "re-create" the CSP's I mentioned? Again, this looks like a lot of work, so I completely understand if you cannot do it.

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
For some reason all the files in "Classic Mode Poses" wouldn't work with DTW. I have no idea why. Could you PM me a Link only file?
I have this would take forever, but would you be able to "re-create" the CSP's I mentioned? Again, this looks like a lot of work, so I completely understand if you cannot do it.
Oh, the files in the 30mb zip are the original resolution I took the pictures in for art, stream layouts, etc. I don't have zip of them all uploaded but I may upload the .dat file with them all injected.

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Oh, the files in the 30mb zip are the original resolution I took the pictures in for art, stream layouts, etc. I don't have zip of them all uploaded but I may upload the .dat file with them all injected.
So in order to use the ones you posted I would just need to unzip them?

EDIT: What I just said made no sense. What I'm trying to say is that all the files you posted on page 8 (starting with Mario and ending with Peach) work perfectly! But there's no file like this for Link, could you send me a file of the Link?

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
So in order to use the ones you posted I would just need to unzip them?

EDIT: What I just said made no sense. What I'm trying to say is that all the files you posted on page 8 (starting with Mario and ending with Peach) work perfectly! But there's no file like this for Link, could you send me a file of the Link?
Oh, I never posted one for link because the classic mode Link pose was technically already posted by Goxplex

Link
Goxplex's Pose

It would've been redundant to post it again. Guess I could've mentioned it though, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

NS23

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SLOK#533
Oh, I never posted one for link because the classic mode Link pose was technically already posted by Goxplex

It would've been redundant to post it again. Guess I could've mentioned it though, sorry for the confusion.
Wait a second. The Link in the imgur post was different...

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Last edited:

RushSSBM

Smash Cadet
20XX Costume Previews for ALL Characters

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/82qxs9mojrd0u0r/20XX+Custom+Costume+Previews.rar

*This pack uses skins that are not originally in 20XX, so we included them in the download. This can be used on any version of 20XX, even if it updates (hopefully). Follow the readme included.

**Sadly, we will not be taking requests.

Thanks to Stache Stache for helping out with taking pictures/cutouts.
This is awesome, but are you sure all of the CSP's accurately portray the alternate costumes? I remember the first post about this and I switched out all the CSP's and I'm pretty sure I did them correctly but the costumes in the CSP weren't always correct with the left and right portraits. I'll switch the CSP's for this one though and check them to see if they all correlate

Stache

Smash Cadet
This is awesome, but are you sure all of the CSP's accurately portray the alternate costumes? I remember the first post about this and I switched out all the CSP's and I'm pretty sure I did them correctly but the costumes in the CSP weren't always correct with the left and right portraits. I'll switch the CSP's for this one though and check them to see if they all correlate
*This pack uses skins that are not originally in 20XX, so we included them in the download.

Yakult

Smash Cadet

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Veggies made a sick CSS with really cool CSP's! The problem is, the CSP's are for the nuetral costume... Would somebody be willing to switch them to include ALL the vanilla skins? (Specifically - Shiek/Zelda, DK, Kirby, Luigi, G&W, Mario, Pikachu, Yoshi, and Young Link)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkb5kmzgatli82g/This_is_the_new_CSS.usd
Pictures of new CSPs:
I am also requesting that these CSP get all the alternate costumes, much appreciated

Itaru

MasterGanon
Doctor Mario Classic Mode Pose

Game and Watch Classic Mode Pose

Kirby Classic Mode Pose

Mario Classic Mode Pose

Mewtwo Classic Mode Pose

Pichu Classic Mode Pose

Samus Classic Mode Pose

Do you have High quality version (before resize)?
I want to use it for custom texture.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I have a feeling this would take forever, but would you be able to "re-create" the CSP's I mentioned? Again, this looks like a lot of work, so I completely understand if you cannot do it.
I finally got around to uploading the full Classic Mode CSS if you're still interested / didn't make it yourself yet

http://modulous.net/mod/453/Classic Mode CSP Character Select Screen

Can I use these for CSPs?
Sorry, I never saw this comment, most of page 8 are just those pictures as CSP's, or if you want them all I posted a CSS file with them here

Last edited:

L.O.S.T.30-3

Smash Cadet
I finally got around to uploading the full Classic Mode CSS if you're still interested / didn't make it yourself yet

Sorry, I never saw this comment, most of page 8 are just those pictures as CSP's, or if you want them all I posted a CSS file with them here

When I try to import your Classic Mode CSP into my iso MnSlChr.usd using DTW my iso rebuilds and the game won't start.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I forgot to say it's 20XX 4.05. That may be the problem.
Yeah, that's it. I uploaded the MnSlChr for vanilla melee. 20XX has a lot of custom code in its MnSlChr so you'd have to do it manually. I suggest exporting them from the .usd I uploaded and dragging the extracted .png's onto your 20XX .usd in DTW while in the file tree. They should be automatically imported.

L.O.S.T.30-3

Smash Cadet
Yeah, that's it. I uploaded the MnSlChr for vanilla melee. 20XX has a lot of custom code in its MnSlChr so you'd have to do it manually. I suggest exporting them from the .usd I uploaded and dragging the extracted .png's onto your 20XX .usd in DTW while in the file tree. They should be automatically imported.
Thank you for the help. I seem to be unable to extract (0xc5c40 Blue Kirby) (0x79440 Black Donkey Kong) & (0x26a840 Red Marth). Would you mind posting those png images?

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Does anyone have all of the victory poses (any kind) for all the characters as CSPs?
I have a few here, not all though

Mario Victory Pose CSP's

I didn't include the TPL's, I can't get the conversion to work properly. Here's previews of the rest.

Sheik Victory Pose CSP's

Once again just .PNG's, do we really even need .tpl's nowadays with DAT Texture Wizard?

Previews of the rest:

Doc Victory Poses (.png only)

Samus Victory Pose (PNG)

Young Link Victory Pose (.PNG)

Sorry for the spam, I'm cranking these out one at a time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom