• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Complete CSP Compendium

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Mario Victory Pose CSP's

I didn't include the TPL's, I can't get the conversion to work properly. Here's previews of the rest.

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Sheik Victory Pose CSP's

Once again just .PNG's, do we really even need .tpl's nowadays with DAT Texture Wizard?

Previews of the rest:

Stache

Smash Cadet
Peach CSPs complete with shadows. Click default peach for download of the PNGs

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
UnclePunch UnclePunch Are you making one for c9 yoshi too?Also are you able to do CSS icons for your CSPs?
Just updated the original post with C9 Yoshi. When you say CSS icons do you mean these icons?

EDIT

Here's something I whipped up real quick. I prefer the standard CSS icons but you can use this if it floats your boat.

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Puff Classic Mode Pose

Falcon Classic Mode Pose

I was gonna hold off on Falcon because his hands don't line up correctly. This is not an issue on my part, when the game poses him for classic mode, it has slightly different spots for his hand depending on the costume, kind of annoying, but it is what it is.

408Pasta 408Pasta SSB Bentendo SSB Bentendo

Last edited:

408Pasta

Smash Rookie
Puff Classic Mode Pose

Falcon Classic Mode Pose

I was gonna hold off on Falcon because his hands don't line up correctly. This is not an issue on my part, when the game poses him for classic mode, it has slightly different spots for his hand depending on the costume, kind of annoying, but it is what it is.

woah neato thanks!

Dinowaffles

Smash Cadet
Requesting someone make Vanilla style CSPs for @Ed94 Melee Remastered Fox and Falco textures.

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
DK Classic Mode Pose

Roy Classic Mode Pose

Ice Climbers Classic Mode Pose

Bowser Classic Mode Pose

Ness Classic Mode Pose

Last edited:

SSB Bentendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
BowlyBen
Puff Classic Mode Pose

Falcon Classic Mode Pose

Thanks dude :) can I use the puff csp in a YouTube thumbnail at some point? I'll give credit.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Thanks dude :) can I use the puff csp in a YouTube thumbnail at some point? I'll give credit.
Of course dude, here it is in higher res + full body

**Edit:

Just realized you might not have wanted neutral puff, let me know if you needed an alt costume.

Last edited:

SacButtlet

Smash Rookie
Any advice on how to rip the character models? Trying to make one of those 3 skin CSPs just don't know how to get the models...

pkfweeze

Smash Rookie
NNID
pkfweeze
3DS FC
4038-6926-5733
Of course dude, here it is in higher res + full body

**Edit:

Just realized you might not have wanted neutral puff, let me know if you needed an alt costume.
Hey dude, could you share the Crown Alt of this? Thanks in advance :)

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Any advice on how to rip the character models? Trying to make one of those 3 skin CSPs just don't know how to get the models...
Yeah, I might post a guide on it, it involves screen capping dolphin and creating photoshop actions to make sure they are pixel perfect. I'll almost definitely make a guide on it now that i think about it.

pkfweeze pkfweeze Here ya go man,

Last edited:

SacButtlet

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I might post a guide on it, it involves screen capping dolphin and creating photoshop actions to make sure they are pixel perfect. I'll almost definitely make a guide on it now that i think about it.

pkfweeze pkfweeze Here ya go man,

That'd be awesome. I can already do the stuff with photoshop I just can't figure out how I'd be able to screenshot models of characters in the same exact position.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
That'd be awesome. I can already do the stuff with photoshop I just can't figure out how I'd be able to screenshot models of characters in the same exact position.
Achilles has the camera offsets for them right here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/official-melee-texture-hack-thread.361190/page-12#post-17880720

And a code for replicating poses here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/official-melee-texture-hack-thread.361190/page-16#post-18112723

Which you might want to couple with Action States being displayed as percents here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/melee-minus-breaking-since-20xx.365920/#post-19223045

Achilles truly is a god.

SacButtlet

Smash Rookie
Achilles has the camera offsets for them right here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/official-melee-texture-hack-thread.361190/page-12#post-17880720

And a code for replicating poses here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/official-melee-texture-hack-thread.361190/page-16#post-18112723

Which you might want to couple with Action States being displayed as percents here:

http://smashboards.com/threads/melee-minus-breaking-since-20xx.365920/#post-19223045

Achilles truly is a god.
I see these codes all the time, but honestly don't know what program to use to put these codes in or where I would put them in... Pretty new in the melee/melee hacking world aha.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I see these codes all the time, but honestly don't know what program to use to put these codes in or where I would put them in... Pretty new in the melee/melee hacking world aha.
Gotcha, they're gecko codes, like the ones you're probably using to unlock everything and boot to the character select screen in the melee iso. You could put these codes into your game by finding the folder called GameSettings wherever your dolphin folder is and putting them in the GALE01.ini file.

Last edited:

SacButtlet

Smash Rookie
Gotcha, they're gecko codes, like the ones you're probably using to unlock everything and boot to the character select screen in the melee iso. You could put these codes into your game by finding the folder called GameSettings wherever your dolphin folder is and putting them in the GALE01.ini file.
Cool man, your helps super appreciated :)

krvntn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyke_g
Would it be possible to get all the full textures as well ? All the vanilla colors would be great, it's for youtube miniatures.

Thanks in advance, tell me if you want credits or whatever

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Would it be possible to get all the full textures as well ? All the vanilla colors would be great, it's for youtube miniatures.

Thanks in advance, tell me if you want credits or whatever
Yeah, I'm going to post them all once I finish making CSP's for them.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Doctor Mario Classic Mode Pose

Game and Watch Classic Mode Pose

Kirby Classic Mode Pose

Mario Classic Mode Pose

Mewtwo Classic Mode Pose

Pichu Classic Mode Pose

Samus Classic Mode Pose

Last edited:

krvntn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyke_g
Yeah, I'm going to post them all once I finish making CSP's for them.
Awesome, you're a bro.

Anyway, do you take requests for those poses ? Because if so, I'd have one or two to make.

Like using this texture:

Name: GX Captain Falcon
Made By: Siro
Download Link Here: https://mega.co.nz/#!Q1YiGT7K!Z6IQ1AsjhGoWqns_WKrcCP-_Mh7ICO_sjgsWLkmlUp8

Also, CSP with Zelda/Sheik would be a very good addition to your collection I believe.

And, to finish, CSP using Ed94's Fox & Falco textures here: http://smashboards.com/threads/melee-remaster-textures-marth-and-sheik-complete-5-7-2016.429671/

Thanks in advance if you can do this

krvntn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyke_g
Puff Classic Mode Pose

Falcon Classic Mode Pose

By the way, there's no Gray Falcon in this pack.

Top Bottom