• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Competitve SSB64 Social Group.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Since Smasboards did a really nice update thanks to kiki, we now have some awesome profile features. Anyway, this thread isn't about that so if you need more information, visit here.

With the new group feature, I've decided to make a new group for competitive Smash 64 players so you can see who plays smash competitively, meet up with them for some matches, etc. etc.
_____

Theres 4 ways you can join this group.

1. Having a smash stamp. If you have a smash stamp, this is an instant join just because I think surri has good judgment :p

2. I must see a video of your gameplay. This is probably the hardest way to join because I'm pretty strict on videos I see.

3 (America/Canada only). Play me on p2p. Beating me doesn't give you an instant join because [johns]I can't find my n64 controller and I'm having to use my crappy gcn which feels weird. [/johns]

4. I know who you are, I know your good, and you don't even need to try out.
_____

To join from rule 1, go ahead and send an invite and I'll check with surri to confirm your stamp.

To join from rule 2, send a video link and wait for me to approve you.

To join from rule 3, Post in this thread confirming that you want to try out, contact me through msn or aim (there on my profile) and send me an IM. I'll play you asap :)

To join from rule 4, I have to contact you. If you know me well enough and think I forgot to ask you, just im me on msn or something.
______

Link to the group

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Sirhc, do you have an AIM account? I hate MSN. If you're online, gimme a buzz, I wanna P2P with someone.

Foda

Smash Apprentice
It's been a long time since I've played it...but I'd like to get back into 64 again. I don't have any gameplay videos up though :(

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Meowkitty and boom can be in since I know them quite well.

Yoshi_fan and craiigg, i'll need to see videos or you'll have to play me or something since I don't know who you guys are XD

craiigg

Smash Lord
lawl im not known anymore? sweetz guess it's been that long huh

k BHLMRO ill p2p you but you can just ask people who i am lol

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Ok i fixed the lag (or so i think) i'm adding you to the msn. hope to play you soon.

Metà

Smash Master
I have tournament results where I placed second or 3rd in singles and doubles consistently. I've also played against Superboom IRL, so he might be able to vouch for me. I'm pretty good at this game and I've made at least a little $$$ at every SSB tournament I've been to (though BC isn't really that good at SSB, lol).

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I have tournament results where I placed second or 3rd in singles and doubles consistently. I've also played against Superboom IRL, so he might be able to vouch for me. I'm pretty good at this game and I've made at least a little $$$ at every SSB tournament I've been to (though BC isn't really that good at SSB, lol).
Ya, sure, you can be in because you just made an EPIC BUMP of one of my threads :D

Did Isai make this list yet? and SuperBoom we need to play more, we haven't played since you PMed me :(
Isai really doesn't care about this kind of stuff. If he wanted in, it's obviously a free in.

Top Bottom