• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Competitve SSB64 Social Group.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@BHL: I was well aware of that, I was making the obligatory Isai reference before someone took it from me.

Anyways, I'd say someone vouch for me if I cared enough to be in this but alas lol. I guess I should log on every once in a while to say hello to people at least though.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
@BHL: I was well aware of that, I was making the obligatory Isai reference before someone took it from me.

Anyways, I'd say someone vouch for me if I cared enough to be in this but alas lol. I guess I should log on every once in a while to say hello to people at least though.
You should. SSB64 >>> All

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Hey, can I join this group (even though I don't know what it's for) by association with Wenbo?

I have some dumb videos online if you care >.>

As an aside, I've always wondered if people think I'm actually decent at this game, or if they just think I'm some random who pretends to know what he's talking about and posts on this forum too much.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Hey, can I join this group (even though I don't know what it's for) by association with Wenbo?

I have some dumb videos online if you care >.>

As an aside, I've always wondered if people think I'm actually decent at this game, or if they just think I'm some random who pretends to know what he's talking about and posts on this forum too much.
Your winston right?

You where on Mets ladder so :p

I can also confirm this fellow, good stuffs!

tigerbombzz

Smash Apprentice
imma just put myself in cuz i know i am already too l33t hax and i will pull myself out wenever i feel i am nub...WHICH IS NEVER! CUZ i will bomb on any fuker! gg k thx bai

Malaca

Smash Rookie
what exactly are the benefits of being a part of this little club?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Please don't make another "fake combo" video (where it's just you beating up a computer dummy that does nothing and the combo meter keeps resetting back to 1 or sometimes doesn't go up at all). We have enough of those ****ty videos already.
What is that supose to mean...Are you trying to say that because I have a noobie join date, I'm noob to ssb and I don't know how to make a combo video?

You should know that I won a cookie in the musical chair game on emul ! Ha ! =P

B Link

Smash Lord
What is that supose to mean...Are you trying to say that because I have a noobie join date, I'm noob to ssb and I don't know how to make a combo video?

pfft it was all me and YBS in musical chairs xP

Fireblaster

Smash Lord

Oh no no no it has nothing to do with your join date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuOq4kcd9H0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyq8hJURDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ4FxHUx1Fc

^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is what you SHOULDN'T do.

Aqua also had a combo video (he took it off i think) of link where the meter constantly reset back to 1. SwordLegacy (some user from kaillera) used to have a combo video where in almost every combo the meter never went above 1. People tried to tell both of them that their videos didn't have any combos and to learn what combos actually consist of, and instead of accepting the comments and advice, they decided to fight back like children and insult everyone and pretend that their combo videos were awesome. Don't be like these people.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lmao, those are not combos, I wonder if he understand that when the meter resets to 1 it's because the stun is over meaning the other guy can 'try to DI xD* or just jump or Nair or watever...

Thanks for those, though, they made me laugh. ;)

Top Bottom