• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Colbol combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That was seriously the coolest fox combo I have ever seen.

10/10

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can the opponent DI out of it?
It's not like the combo will ever happen again probably...The fact was that Col Bol followed his DI amazingly and made an awsome combo on the spot...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
colbol telegraphed that u.tilt.

.. I mean dont get me wrong, that was still some broken *** ****. XD

Somebody needs to take that kid's wheaties. He's 2raw.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i think the fact that you have to resort to "m2k does better" means it was a **** good combo lol
although no way that its best combo of all time

GOTM

Smash Champion
yea that was more of a really smart sequence of attacks then a combo. a different DI could have escaped it maybe.

**** good **** though anyway. colbol is mad nice.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Almost every combo in this game is situational. Besides, he chainthrows with nairs to grabs all the time. Hes the only Fox I've ever seen that does that.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Almost every combo in this game is situational. Besides, he chainthrows with nairs to grabs all the time. Hes the only Fox I've ever seen that does that.
what im saying is...its not something you can name the "colbol" combo, because not everyone is going to play the same as that opponent did.

he doesnt even know if that will ever happen again. it was a long sequence of events that relied on both his opponent and himself. its not something like the "ken combo" which can be done no matter what.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
what im saying is...its not something you can name the "colbol" combo, because not everyone is going to play the same as that opponent did.

he doesnt even know if that will ever happen again. it was a long sequence of events that relied on both his opponent and himself. its not something like the "ken combo" which can be done no matter what.
Are you serious? He wasn't actually naming it the Colbol combo...that is stupid...but the title is fun..like..how people are always naming stupid combo's after themselves so why not name an awesome combo that will only happen once after colbol in good fun?

Some people just don't get it ;_;. Or are way to critical. Lighten up. He didn't say "omg this combo ***** everyone should use it and colbol is the best" He just posted the video...it was entertaining.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah man lighten up. I simply posted an awesome combo from someone in our crew and titled the thread after him.

Also, I'm sure the combo can be duplicated. It's really not that situational. Heres another video where he does a very similar combo on the 1st stock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ6ENq7HGRA

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol, if you think i was being completely serious than thats pretty funny.

as soon as you dont add an "lol" or "ha" online these days, everyone thinks your serious =/

also, @hylian - i wasnt putting down what he did, i was replying to someone elses post. i love what he did, and know the kid is beast. i mean...cactuar telling me he lost to him in bracket was enough to convince me that ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow this is ridiculous... the thread not the "combo."
granted it was nice and he thought up of what to do on the fly but the opponent DI'd terribly. colbols great, but we dont need threads dedicated to a 10 sec clip of him DI chasing. put it in a combo video, itl fit good. but here by itself with an enticing title and tons of ppl raving about it... not so much.

by the way incase u were wondering what the Chibo Combo with Samus is...
missle cancel to missle cancel to missle cancel to missle cancel to full hop nair to missle cancel to full hop fast falled l canceled nair to down tilt to full hop l canceled bair to shuffle bairs and missle cancels til the die.
this is if they DI bad of course.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
wow this is ridiculous... the thread not the "combo."
granted it was nice and he thought up of what to do on the fly but the opponent DI'd terribly. colbols great, but we dont need threads dedicated to a 10 sec clip of him DI chasing. put it in a combo video, itl fit good. but here by itself with an enticing title and tons of ppl raving about it... not so much.

by the way incase u were wondering what the Chibo Combo with Samus is...
missle cancel to missle cancel to missle cancel to missle cancel to full hop nair to missle cancel to full hop fast falled l canceled nair to down tilt to full hop l canceled bair to shuffle bairs and missle cancels til the die.
this is if they DI bad of course.
That combo sucks. The Hyli combo is much better.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom