• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the coastal bend - zano is the last man standing.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
yeah, ridiculously re-balancing the game every time. but i suppose the end is justified, the game is getting extremely balanced to the point of a ton of representation of all the cast members in various tournaments. of course there will always be the best characters, but it helps when the best isn't the best by much. 2012 will be interesting.

on the flip side, its horrid because a year is hardly enough time to justify characters metagame and make adjustments. its a vicious circle of settling with set adjustments for a long period only for top tiers to emerge or balancing once a year. both are frustrating to some players, others could care less.

"The Version 2012 patch is hoped to breath(e) new life into the game in terms of character balance... it may be what SF4 needs to stay on top of the tournament scene for a while longer."

we have seen the result of smash and its balance. d u m b f u c k bbrc and stupid arguments and rules and stages.

when is the next tourney >.<

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm not using Yun cause he's good, I'm using him cause I like him, lol. I already know about 2012, I'm ok with it.

I'm dumb like that and use people I like, for instance, Bang, in Blazblue, who went from the best character to second worst after the patch : /

Guess that's just my luck.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
"Banning something from a competitive video game is an act that should never be taken lightly. Doing so is almost always based on an opinion that others may not agree with. No one player’s opinion should trump another’s, making the only fair option to play the game as it was intended. Unless something renders a game unplayable and can be easily detected or disallowed, a ban is nearly always the wrong choice. These examples from history do not support any argument in particular and are being presented so that you might make your own decision on what we might need to do with SFxT’s gems."

Good read. I would w h o r e this if I gave a f u c k about the ban.
http://shoryuken.com/2011/10/23/why...ns-gems-could-be-problematic-for-tournaments/

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'm the best thing to happen to this thread since...well...

This thread didn't have a lot going for it. Still doesn't really. Guess you guys are lucky I'm still subscribed to it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me. Starts at 1 and y'all gotta boogie by 7:30.

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
According to Urban Dictionary...
1. FUD

Scottish slang term meaning *****, vagina, muff, ****
"Your a fud"
"I rolled over in bed and accidently kneed her in the fud. She woke with a scream and punched me in the balls"

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
we both have vehicles but they are complete *** to go and come. we are having a smash fest friday [3/5 rev players lawl] and we will see about getting up there. its possible jake and andilex could come also....?

/false hype

:[

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
According to Urban Dictionary...
1. FUD

Scottish slang term meaning *****, vagina, muff, ****
"Your a fud"
"I rolled over in bed and accidently kneed her in the fud. She woke with a scream and punched me in the balls"
ohhh ok he wants us to bring some chicks

no problem :awesome:

Top Bottom