• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clothing Department - Mii Fighter Outfits and Hats

Doomie

Smash Cadet
NNID
curyoschriz
3DS FC
1306-7597-1662
I... Actually don't know who it is, I just searched for some videos.

But whatever, here is a screencap for you!
The one on the far right is obviously a Koopa of sorts, due to the fact he has a Koopa shell with spikes on his head. No idea what's up with the others, though.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
I... Actually don't know who it is, I just searched for some videos.

But whatever, here is a screencap for you!
Josh is just kinda of a jerk and I don't agree with most of his Smash Bros opinions. Fire Emblem and Xenoblade should have no reps, his hatred towards Robin for being a "Harry Potter Character", Greninja is just like any other Ninja pokemon whatever the hell that means, etc. And other questionable stuff that would explain why his Mii has teddy bear on his head. But I rather not open that can of worms.

Anyways thanks. Loving that Purple Armor. :p

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Josh is just kinda of a jerk and I don't agree with most of his Smash Bros opinions. Fire Emblem and Xenoblade should have no reps, his hatred towards Robin for being a "Harry Potter Character", Greninja is just like any other Ninja pokemon whatever the hell that means, etc. And other questionable stuff that would explain why his Mii has teddy bear on his head. But I rather not open that can of worms.

Anyways thanks. Loving that Purple Armor. :p
Oh, I see.

Anyway, it does looks like a Knight's armor! I love how the blade is purple too. I think there also was a Knight armor for Brawler (in Gema_Yue stream).

Edit: Pirate gunner outfit? Pirate gunner outfit.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh, I see.

Anyway, it does looks like a Knight's armor! I love how the blade is purple too. I think there also was a Knight armor for Brawler (in Gema_Yue stream).

Edit: Pirate gunner outfit? Pirate gunner outfit.
Oh is that a red ribbon the female Mii in the middle is wearing? If so then yay. That was one of the headgear I needed. c:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh is that a red ribbon the female Mii in the middle is wearing? If so then yay. That was one of the hats I needed. c:
It seems so, but it's on the side, like the hibiscus or the mini top hat.

And I'm absolutely happy that the mini Top Hat is there!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It seems so, but it's on the side, like the hibiscus or the mini top hat.

And I'm absolutely happy that the mini Top Hat is there!
Yeah that seems to be the case, not sure how to feel about that but I guess I could do with it. Would be neat to have a variation that is at the back of the head instead of the side though.

I would like to see the full list of outfits and headgear sometime though.

SirRob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirRobX
3DS FC
3394-4061-9856
Yeah, everyone with the game is too busy doing silly things like having fun, or playing with friends. Don't they know how much we want to see whether the pineapple hat is in the game?!?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Yeah, everyone with the game is too busy doing silly things like having fun, or playing with friends. Don't they know how much we want to see whether the pineapple hat is in the game?!?
I'm really concerned about the pineapple hat. I really love pineapples.

:troll:

No, seriously, I totally agree that hats is clearly not the main point of Smash 4, and that people simply plays it, but it's kinda weird that we don't have videos, even if it's just "my miis hats/outfit so far"... Unlocking them probably take some time, but once you have it, making a video (even being offscreen, filmed with a smartphone) shouldn't be long. So it's just strange that no video popped up.

For me finding the hats would have been fun. I get what you're saying it's just odd that people haven't posted them yet since finding and categorizing them is fun for a lot of people. We live in a world where the Smash wiki pages is updated less then five minutes after Sakurai makes a post.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
For me finding the hats would have been fun. I get what you're saying it's just odd that people haven't posted them yet since finding and categorizing them is fun for a lot of people. We live in a world where the Smash wiki pages is updated less then five minutes after Sakurai makes a post.
We live in a world were fandoms name every single background character in a show for the sake categorizing,

Last edited:

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, with how things are going by now, I feel like I gotta be that guy who finally does a thing.

If it's fine with a mod and so on, I want to make a thread to catalog ALL the hats and outfits for the Mii Fighters, down to every single one known so far, and also found over time. That way, we can finally have clear info instead of an occasional tiny bit of info once a week. Plus, doing that would likely finally get things looking more neat and cleared up, since I doubt that OP here isn't exactly a quick draw in terms of that kind of stuff.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
The one on the far right is obviously a Koopa of sorts, due to the fact he has a Koopa shell with spikes on his head. No idea what's up with the others, though.
Bear (non-specific), Barbara the Bat (from Daigasso! Band Brothers) & Spiny.

I think it's more a question of why we have everything else ripped except for something with at least a list of the hats.

I mean, we have all the trophies, wifi icons, busts, stage icons, endings, custom moves, streetsmash tokens, smash run power-ups, item icons, tutorial images, the OST, etc...

But nothing for the Miis. I feel like there would have to be a list or images in the coding somewhere. Someone's obviously having fun picking apart the game instead of playing directly.

Josh is just kinda of a jerk and I don't agree with most of his Smash Bros opinions.
Everything that comes out of Josh's mouth infuriates me. Not just SSB. Everything.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why he gets review copies (SSB is just an import in this instance) when he seemingly dislikes every Nintendo game except Animal Crossing & Pikmin. And breaks every embargo so he can be first to tell everyone a game is 5 hours long because he rushed it to get his early Bit Block review up.

Last edited:

SirRob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirRobX
3DS FC
3394-4061-9856
It's true that we've seen stuff that could only be gotten through ripping the game apart, like the menu arrows and full character renders. So it is strange that something like this wouldn't be shown off. Maybe it's just too much work?

Honestly, with how things are going by now, I feel like I gotta be that guy who finally does a thing.

If it's fine with a mod and so on, I want to make a thread to catalog ALL the hats and outfits for the Mii Fighters, down to every single one known so far, and also found over time. That way, we can finally have clear info instead of an occasional tiny bit of info once a week. Plus, doing that would likely finally get things looking more neat and cleared up, since I doubt that OP here isn't exactly a quick draw in terms of that kind of stuff.
I would like to see this. We need to generate interest and let the community know that we're looking for this information. I was joking about it before, but I'm definitely interested in seeing the extent of the customization that we actually have.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
Everything that comes out of Josh's mouth infuriates me. Not just SSB. Everything.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why he gets review copies (SSB is just an import in this instance) when he seemingly dislikes every Nintendo game except Animal Crossing & Pikmin. And breaks every embargo so he can be first to tell everyone a game is 5 hours long because he rushed it to get his early Bit Block review up.
Yeah that sums up my feelings about him too.
He also complained that Bravely Default's random encounter rate is too high. Then complains about the fact that there is an option to lower said random encounter rate. Logic? What is that?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You know what makes me sad?

The fact that there isn't a Link hat. I mean, really, we have a Zelda Wig and Sheik Hat, but no Link hat. Now I can't properly make a Lonk Mii!

Also, does anyone know what the Super Mushroom hat looks like? I've been trying to find something that looks similar to Toad's mushroom (hat?) thing on his head.

Doomie

Smash Cadet
NNID
curyoschriz
3DS FC
1306-7597-1662
You know what makes me sad?

The fact that there isn't a Link hat. I mean, really, we have a Zelda Wig and Sheik Hat, but no Link hat. Now I can't properly make a Lonk Mii!

Also, does anyone know what the Super Mushroom hat looks like? I've been trying to find something that looks similar to Toad's mushroom (hat?) thing on his head.
Super Mushroom hat is Toad's head. 1Up hat is the same thing but slightly contrasted and green. I have both ingame.
It also gets rid of your hair so you can be toad <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom