• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Clothing Department - Mii Fighter Outfits and Hats

Doomie

Smash Cadet
NNID
curyoschriz
3DS FC
1306-7597-1662
yeah, thats it. these outfits look s-weeeeet

Also, I'm pretty fine with the customizing the weapons. I mean, it would be cool if you could have like an Abraham Lincoln with a magnum, but it's not that big of a deal. (This also means that you can make different characters like Ryu) At least the outfits are awesome. The whole customization this is really cool in my opinion. Smash bros always seemed a bit restricted with the typical, "one char, one moveset. no differences." Because if someone has experience and knows how to beat your player and you have no defense, it's kinda meh. But due to the fact you can customize your moves and or Mii Outfits, you can surprise 'em, so you actually have a shot.
Mii Fighters might be banned in tournaments, but I don't care about that, because I'm a casual player and I like playing games for entertainment. My school friends and I have regular time in class where we just start talking about Mii match-ups and how cool it would be to punch Sakurai in the face. And the customization.
If they sell the outfits as DLC, that's dumb. They're pulling classic TF2 and Runescape shenanigans. U WANA LOK KOOL!?/ THEN BUY OURE K0000L NEW OUTFIT FOR THE MIIISSSS YE
And Streetpass would be fine if you start with them. Unlocking them throughout the game would be cool too, like stickers or trophies.

Not gonna lie, I'm a kid, but Smash Bros. is friggin' amazing. My friends are freaking out over friggin' Destiny at the lunch table while me and my friend Justin are talking about Mii's. I don't have a 3DS, but I NEEEEEED IT.

also, OBAMA CONFIRMED SMASH BRSOI 44

Last edited:

Doomie

Smash Cadet
NNID
curyoschriz
3DS FC
1306-7597-1662
at school today, my friend Bret drew a picture of me, him and my friend Justin as miis beating hitler up. lol

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
How long is it gonna take for someone to unlock all hats and outfits for Mii Fighters? Or is this going to be one of those things where erryone who got it in Japan isn't touching them because >banned, until we get it here and do it ourselves?

Because I'm gonna be the saltiest man in the board tonight if it turns out that Mii Fighters are banned from tournies forever.

Miiverse doesn't have hats. :p If you meant StreetPass Mii Plaza, than no, they don't share. ...And it's Tomodachi. :p
Alright I will try again: Are we sure they were not from StreetPass? StreetPass and Tomodachi Life share StreetPass hats such as the straw hat, top hat, cake hat, and Hibiscus. We need to be sure they are from Tomodachi Life before we get excited.

Because if they are from Tomodachi Life we should be very very excited: we will have 153 different pieces of headgear to chose from if they added all of them.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Alright I will try again: Are we sure they were not from StreetPass? StreetPass and Tomodachi Life share StreetPass hats such as the straw hat, top hat, cake hat, and Hibiscus. We need to be sure they are from Tomodachi Life before we get excited.

Because if they are from Tomodachi Life we should be very very excited: we will have 153 different pieces of headgear to chose from if they added all of them.
While they do share hats in name and general concept, they still look different. I hope they have the Wizard Robes and blue Regal Crown from TL so I can recreate my star king uniform. :p

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Let's see if we can get them all down here. Does anyone know a lot of them?

The hats seem to be all the same hats from StreetPass Mii Plaza. Are there any new ones among these too?

And the outfits. Does anyone have a good list of all the outfits?

Last edited:

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
I hope it´s not the Daisy Costume from Mii Plaza because I never played this Mii game much. I hope it´s a costume thats unlockable in Smash Bros. 3DS. So I can play Daisy on my 3DS and later Wii U :D.

Maikou

Smash Ace

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
We seriously need to get a compilation of all the known outfits/hats in the game so far for Mii Fighters.

If someone can provide with info, I'll be the silly man to make a post to put it all into one convenient post to keep track of.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
We seriously need to get a compilation of all the known outfits/hats in the game so far for Mii Fighters.

If someone can provide with info, I'll be the silly man to make a post to put it all into one convenient post to keep track of.
Hm, so far, I remember...

Hats:
-Mario's Cap
-Waluigi's Cap
-I'm pretty sure I've seen Luigi's cap too
-Peach's Wig
-Daisy's Wig
-Princess Zelda's Wig
-Samus' Helmet
-Metaknight's Mask
-Hibiscus
-Top Hat
-Football Helmet
-Demon horns
-Cat Ears
-Samurai Helmet
-Ninja Headband
-Horned Helmet
-Straw Hat
-Pirate Hat
-Wizard Hat
-Frog Hat
-Find Mii prince's wig
-Mii Force Helmet
-Flower Hat
-Santa Hat
-Cowboy hat

-Brawler's Outfit:
-Leather Jacket
-Karate Gi
-Track Suit
-A kind of Devilish White Tie (Maybe is the AKB48 outfit in the japanese commercial)
-The "Power Loader"

-Swordfighter's Outfit:
-
Ninja Shozoku
-Futuristic Armor
-Old, classy coat (again, AKB48 trailer)
-"Tron" (with a laser sword!)

-Gunner's Outfit:
-Contemporary suit
-Bulky armor
-Dragon cannon
-Cowboy Outfit
-Classy coat (Still AKB48 trailer)

I may have forgotten things, but here is what I remember.

Also, outfits change if the character is male or female (dat female leather jacket).

And the outfits are not shared, but it seems that there's something similar for every Miis (AKB48 mii's all have similar outfits)

Around 4:15

Last edited:

SirRob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirRobX
3DS FC
3394-4061-9856
Hm, so far, I remember...
From the Treehouse (About 4 hours and 8 minutes in), there was also--

Hats:
Sheik mask
Beehive Wig
Swimming Cap
Mini Top Hat
Red Ribbon
Chicken Hat
Master Gardener's Crown
Shy Guy Mask
Magic Hat (Probably the Wizard Hat)

Swordfighter Outfits (In English):
Ninja Suit
Samurai Armor
Cybernetic Suit
Pirate Outfit
Neon Suit

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
From the Treehouse (About 4 hours and 8 minutes in), there was also--

Hats:
Sheik mask
Beehive Wig
Swimming Cap
Mini Top Hat
Red Ribbon
Chicken Hat
Master Gardener's Crown
Shy Guy Mask
Magic Hat (Probably the Wizard Hat)

Swordfighter Outfits (In English):
Ninja Suit
Samurai Armor
Cybernetic Suit
Pirate Outfit
Neon Suit
Still not seeing Alice in Wonde- oh hey, Shy Guy mask. That would've been cool if I cared more.

SirRob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirRobX
3DS FC
3394-4061-9856
Still not seeing a lot of stuff. Given that the game's been out for 5 days and we've only heard about a fraction of streetpass hats, I'm concerned that a lot of them aren't gonna make it in. It's especially concerning since we already know about all the trophies in the game. There doesn't seem to be a lot more content to explore.

Last edited:

SirRob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirRobX
3DS FC
3394-4061-9856
We do? *violently shakes you* Tell me! Is there an Ice Climbers trophy? I must know!
All of the Brawl veterans except Snake got a trophy. Funny enough, there's two trophies of Roy, but neither of them are Fire Emblem's Roy.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Found a video where we can briefly see Barbara the Bat's hat, a Spiny hat and the Bear hat. Plus I think the swordman have another outfit.

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
Found a video where we can briefly see Barbara the Bat's hat, a Spiny hat and the Bear hat. Plus I think the swordman have another outfit.
Meh. I refuse to give Josh any views. So I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom