• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Champions Jigglypuff Tournament

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im fairly defensive I think. I just wait for grabs :-D. Not on my old vidjos though, Im overly aggressive on those. I don't think two aggressive Jigglypuffs is going to be as fun as you hope for though.

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
Your in, but I need your online name not your username on smashboards.

Like my online name is alex, but my username here is Illinialex. There's a 5 character limit on your name, so post back with your online name and you'll be in.

Oh, right. Sorry. My brawl online name is TYBRG
FC=5412-9553-5169
Thanks! :bee:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can try it out. It might lag though.
DanGR-0946-1928-1474 (maybe)

Amide

Smash Lord
If I can still join:

TLink 5112-3131-0425

I'm not that great yet though...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Sweet, everyone can still sign up until the end of tomorrow, so this should be a good tournament. It will take a while and you have a week to finish your first round matches, will I will post on the 18th. You will then have the 18th-24th to finish your first round match.

And I want to remind you guys to use counterpicks wisely. Remember that you both are using Jigglypuff, so you should use stages you are best at, but are not necessarily good for Jigglypuff.

And Items must be set to off and none.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, if you guys want to save replays that would be great. I'm going to try to set it up so I can spectate and record the finals (assuming I'm not in it). If not, I'll see if I can use a hack to save a replay over 3 minutes...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
The tournament is set and I will set up the rosters. Check the original post to see who your bracket is and I will set up matches. Try to finish the matches ASAP but you have 1 week just so no one gets disqualified.

I am going to test out LosK and see if he can participate and I am around 75-25 that I will have the wii point prize. The flights have been posted and I would like to see the the matches start. Remember to post here with the number of games won in the best of three after each match and say who you were facing, or for example say:

Joe beat Doug 2-1
or
Anne beat Psycho 2-0

Thanks,

Alex

Glick

Smash Lord
Flight 1:
Geo
Stab
Glick
DanGR

Hmm. So that means I need to play all of them?
Geo, Stab, DanGR Msg me on AIM: MikeKicksKittens
or private message me on Smashboards or catch me on AiB.

Tyberg29

Smash Cadet
Flight 2:
Zebra
TLink
TYBRG
Woody

Alright, someone from here hit me up on AIM: Tyberg29

Amide

Smash Lord
He means great games as in close, not as in, I was great and schooled this punk.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
well after the 2 games u got determined and said i got lucky and then i 3 stocked u on fd lololol and schooled this punk xdxdxdxd thats 4-0 if it counts

Amide

Smash Lord
well after the 2 games u got determined and said i got lucky and then i 3 stocked u on fd lololol and schooled this punk xdxdxdxd thats 4-0 if it counts

I didn't say you got lucky. And the last two matches were for fun, that's why I didn't try as hard.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i don't think i can participate in this tourny because I am moving back to school. also my house probably does not have internet.

Top Bottom