• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
WTFBBQHAX!!!11 ew... that boy needs therapy if that's what he plans to do with me. So anyway what's with this whole "crew" thing? Do I need to be in one to participate in a RR tournament? Tis' confusing. And now i'm not so sure i want to be in the same crew with orgasm-boy. I mean the way he said "were like the same age, we should be in a crew." was honestly very creepy. snowstorm though seems pretty cool about the whole thing I'll be in crew with him.
WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

...That was a JOKE 14k said. You're really sounding like you think I'm a creep or something. If that's sarcasm and you're joking, I apologize. Sarcasm doesn't carry over very well on the internet.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Eh I wasn't sure, I'm sorry if I offended you, don't know what got into me, thought it was funny i guess. I was just disturbed about the whole idea of orgasm-boy *barfs*
I guess I'll go edit that post then if you don't mind.

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Crews are also for having a team to get together and practice smash. Its just a fun way to show you play with eachother and to have someone you know you can practice with. And dont forget crew battles :) (Crew battles I dont feel like explaining right now)

Mars-

Smash Champion
Don't listen to snowstorm, crews are so you can have somebody licking your balls while you play.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Turnips make Peach top tier.
Jesus. I cant stand when marth players complain about turnips.

Just Fair through them, was it that hard? Now I cant turnip camp and now my turnips are rendered useless.

Yup. Turnips sure do make peach top tier.

BTW Mars I am reporting you for double posting.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
OMG, the smash community is clearly a bunch of pervs, quit while you still can!!!
Hmm...well I guess the C-Stick kinda looks like a nipple, lol. Well smash can get pretty nasty when you play it for 16 hours straight at an STD in someone's basment with 3 other guys. I remember after hour 14 we were running out of sexual-innuendos to throw at each other to distract them from playing. It was especially bad considering one guy was drunk -_-' (he won actually)

Mars-

Smash Champion
Hmm...well I guess the C-Stick kinda looks like a nipple, lol. Well smash can get pretty nasty when you play it for 16 hours straight at an STD in someone's basment with 3 other guys. I remember after hour 14 we were running out of sexual-innuendos to throw at each other to distract them from playing. It was especially bad considering one guy was drunk -_-' (he won actually)
The c-stick is clearly more of a ****, you can practice flicking it side to side.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I already told you though? I said yes in the PM i sent you. Did you not read it? Well anyway ya sure, we have to fight though to decide who gets to be leader though K? I'm pretty sure your better, but I wanna just check. Promise we'll play lots of friendlies ok? How many T.Vs do they have there? Do you often have to wait your turn to play?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Really, guys. Quit with the innuendo >_>

Lol, I already told you though? I said yes in the PM i sent you. Did you not read it? Well anyway ya sure, we have to fight though to decide who gets to be leader though K? I'm pretty sure your better, but I wanna just check. Promise we'll play lots of friendlies ok? How many T.Vs do they have there? Do you often have to wait your turn to play?
Snow is already leader. As for your other questions:

1) We will play lotsa friendlies. Make sure you get there at 11. I get there at 11. Snow can't come on Saturday 'cause of christmas.

2) 6 tvs. Depends on how many setups people bring, though.

3) Yes. Unless it's a Round Robin, which is what the next tourney is, I think. Everybody plays everybody.

Me14k

Smash Lord
If you are worried about TVs and setups..bring your own.

I, along with a few others bring setups and it really helps considering the cave only has 2.

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Deathanchor I forgot to tell you that I don't think im going to make it to this tourney :( Maybe you can smash with me and Ouen on Friday at my place... but i doubt it on such short notice. I will probably see you at the tourney after this one if you come though

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I can bring a Gamecube w/ smashbros. + memory card but not a T.V. is that ok? Or is it not even needed if I can't provide a TV?

Oh man, that's to bad you can't make it...tis' ok though.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
OK that's fine, so again...how many set-ups do they have at the cave? Do you often have to wait your turn to use one?
Like, 5ish, usually. And you usually can just walk up to people and ask them if you can play next game, and most of the time, they'll let you (during friendlies). During the tourney, brackets are left up on a computer and you just look who you're matched up with, and play them once a TV opens up. After that, you tell CrappyDonkey (who is always next to the computer with brackets, playing lord of the rings online >_>) who won.

And there's probably going to be enough setups, so you don't need to bring one.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Like, 5ish, usually. And you usually can just walk up to people and ask them if you can play next game, and most of the time, they'll let you (during friendlies). During the tourney, brackets are left up on a computer and you just look who you're matched up with, and play them once a TV opens up. After that, you tell CrappyDonkey (who is always next to the computer with brackets, playing lord of the rings online >_>) who won.

And there's probably going to be enough setups, so you don't need to bring one.
Wow, thanks. Sounds pretty laid-back. Perfect, I'm going to be able to get a lot of practice in then. Can't wait till Saturday, I actually canceled my Christmas vacation so i can go to this thing ^ ^ Hope I can get at least one stock off someone

Mars-

Smash Champion
If your bringing a cube and tv, then bring a power surge strip, because we run out of outlets often.

Zjiin

Smash Master
My sister's birthday is Friday, but i guess she's going out with friends on that day, so we doing our family thing during the day on this Sat. I don't know what it is about this place, but I haven't made it to one of these in months...

I was looking forward to this too. Oh well.

Mars-

Smash Champion
My sister's birthday is Friday, but i guess she's going out with friends on that day, so we doing our family thing during the day on this Sat. I don't know what it is about this place, but I haven't made it to one of these in months...

This thread is so full of johns.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
If you can bring a cube, bring a cube. Its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Truer words never said. I'm bringing mine again.

JOHNS

alcheato

Smash Ace
Ill be coming to this one...and I've actually been practicing some this time :chuckle:

Edit: I'll also be needing a partner if anyone's interested.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
****...if only i knew about this tourney like 2 weeks ago...i would have been able to come.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
LOL, wow damian is a flipflopper. better lube up your a-hole damian...everyone's going to pound you.

me14k, we teaming? that top 8th spot is practically ours.

Me14k

Smash Lord
If I do teams, ill do teams with you ray...still pondering if i want to or not.

Zane Fleia: My pm box was full...its open now.

Crappy: Rankings and what time can we get to the cave earliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom