• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Wow, I just realized that after this, there's only a couple more Melee tourneys before Brawl comes out. Are we still going to have Melee tournaments at all? Maybe you could have Melee tourneys and Brawl tourneys on alternate weeks?

Lets say Week A, there's a Melee tourney, and Week B, there's a Brawl tourney, and there could be biweeklies for both, but that might be a little too chaotic for Jeff to handle.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Or, we could just push Brawl right from the start. The more competitive support it gets, the faster we'll develop Brawl competitively.

As for this upcoming Cave tournament, I don't think I can make it, regardless of day. Sorry.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm not up for brawl tournies from the start, as not everyone will have access to brawl from the very beginning.
Although that is true for the unfortunate ones, if brawl tourneys didn't start up right away, people who are already into brawl would probably not come. If we have both melee and brawl tournaments going, that's cutting in half our already small attendance, and having 5-6 person tournaments. And who isn't going to enter the brawl tourney because they don't own it. That would give them more incentive, me thinks.

KitsuneXXX

Smash Cadet
Well this tourney should be fun, seeing as I haven't done so much as to even have touched a 'cube in a whole month...

Aw, here it goes!

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's really not that long. Anyone see 40 Days and 40 Nights? That covered a time span of 40 days in just one-and-a-half hours. So therefore, Brawl is just 90 minutes away.

I'm so excited!
If you fast forward through the movie, it's like 15 mins long.

Oh Em Gee, Brawl to be released in 15 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom