• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The Cave Bi-Weeklies Official Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars-

Smash Champion
All tournament matches should be up in at most 10 minutes.

If you have any requests for friendlies speak now.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Hey I was wondering, does anyone good in the chicago area main falco? Because I couldn't think of anyone.
There's only Pete. I guess you don't consider me yet, eh? But I haven't really shown up in a while... >_>

We should play again next time, and then decide. ^_^

Mars-

Smash Champion
There's only Pete. I guess you don't consider me yet, eh? But I haven't really shown up in a while... >_>

We should play again next time, and then decide. ^_^
No no, your good, it's just that you haven't been to any tournaments lately.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I forgot to mention: The Magic tourney sucked. It was a Kamigawa draft, and only five people showed up. My friend and I took fifth and fourth, respectively. We both managed to get mana flooded in the majority of our games. Not to mention that Kamigawa sucks. The thought crossed my mind that I'd rather have gone to the smash tourney, where I can't blame bad luck for my losses, only myself!

I may go to the next one. If I can get a ride.

CrappyDonkey

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys prefer saturday tourney to sunday ones? We can run them on saturdays that is fine with me. Let me know so I can post the next tourney

Tink

Smash Hero
cause brightside needs 1 whole day to cool off from the beatings he gets before he goes back to school.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
lol its cause I got a crap load of projects and stuff due on monday. I know I'm not gonna do that stuff early so sunday is def out of the question.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd actually prefer Saturday over Sunday for this one as well, for the same reasons, and I have a holiday party to attend (free food!).

But in general I'm fine with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom