• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Corridor

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
What's the point of saying that?

i'm probably the best Falcon between Niagara and Toronto, does it matter? no

if it was Canada then that's a different story, but Ally has beaten me to it >.<

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
You are quite an angry person, and that's coming from a "texan". you say what's the point, yet the only reason you've said a majority of the things you have said has been to discredit. chill out, doesn't canada have any good marijuana? maybe not. Let alone, you may not know, but Texas is known to have both some of the best players around and the most variety of players state wise. let alone we make up most of southwest's regionals in all honesty ( no offense LA'ers ((specifically Lee )) ).

Anyway MM Ally and take canada back :p.

The point of me saying all this one might ask; I am bored at work. and i have no cigarettes :(

quite a sad story if i do say so myself.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
You are quite an angry person, and that's coming from a "texan". you say what's the point, yet the only reason you've said a majority of the things you have said has been to discredit. chill out, doesn't canada have any good marijuana? maybe not. Let alone, you may not know, but Texas is known to have both some of the best players around and the most variety of players state wise. let alone we make up most of southwest's regionals in all honesty ( no offense LA'ers ((specifically Lee )) ).

Anyway MM Ally and take canada back :p.

The point of me saying all this one might ask; I am bored at work. and i have no cigarettes :(

quite a sad story if i do say so myself.
Yeah I'm looking for some weed right now >.< all my dealers are already burning!!! and I have homework so ofcoarse i'm angry

i'm sure everyone has seen me post when i'm high.......that noob thread was a legit troll for RJ though :p

RMMF

Smash Cadet
Good everything is settled, lol...When I met Hiza, he showed me alot of stuff i never knew and up'd my Falcon game exponentially (in my eyes). And those dittos we had were awesome, wish we could of recorded it. Next time?

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
This tech could work faster if you cut a few frames out with a FF.

Since bair cancels faster than the landing.

Anyways, people do this wrong, they full hop and bair twice *NO SERIOUSLY THEY DO I SEE ALOT*

and lol at the flamefest.

Mr_Orion

Smash Apprentice

Anyways, people do this wrong, they full hop and bair twice *NO SERIOUSLY THEY DO I SEE ALOT*

he does fast fall it.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I use this on occasion when I play with Captain Falcon, or at least something similar to this.

I actually only came to this thread because, as one who also plays MvC2 competitively, I saw the title of the thread, which is also the name of a move of Captain Commando. That move is a great anti-air and has many other uses too.

Now that MvC2's popularity has died down a bit, at least the name of the move hasn't. Captain Falcon shall maintain the prominence of the Captain Corridor

Wogrim

Smash Lord

I've never full hopped it. It's SH BAir, double jump before landing and BAir, BAir one last time shortly before hitting the ground. I never actually use it though because shield beats it no problem.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
I use this on occasion when I play with Captain Falcon, or at least something similar to this.

I actually only came to this thread because, as one who also plays MvC2 competitively, I saw the title of the thread, which is also the name of a move of Captain Commando. That move is a great anti-air and has many other uses too.

Now that MvC2's popularity has died down a bit, at least the name of the move hasn't. Captain Falcon shall maintain the prominence of the Captain Corridor
Im glad someone noticed my reference ^_^ its anti-air capabilities brought that name to the table quickly. Also that name is the balls.

Btw I mained Wolv, Gamby, and Chun in that one.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Im glad someone noticed my reference ^_^ its anti-air capabilities brought that name to the table quickly. Also that name is the balls.

Btw I mained Wolv, Gamby, and Chun in that one.
Gambit is too good. I main Felicia, Guile, and Psylocke, but I also use the majority of the cast.

Anyway, on the reference, Captain Corridor (from MvC2) is arguably the best move in the game. It destroys air approaches, ground approaches, can be comboed into, etc.

Top Bottom