• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bulldog Brawl: 2 (feat Reflex / BigLou / BBQ / Dynomite / DRN / Player-1)

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Sorry SaiXander. But some people sign up and I've no clue if they are brawl or melee. So I just have 1 large attendance list.

Xevlon

Smash Rookie
hey im new to smashboards looking to enter my first tourney and i thought this would be a great chance to enter one. go ahead put me down for interested (brawl tourney). im also trying to get a friend to team with me.

Elpuert30

Smash Rookie
been meaning to say that i am going to this tournament just hope i dont get lost going down to UGA xD

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Well I may have some pretty cool news. I may (and this is a big may) be able to get ahold of a different venue that would be somewhere between cheap and free, thus removing the door fee. But that is all still up in the air. I am having trouble contacting the man in charge for the venue. It would still be in athens, just like 5 minutes down the road from where it is scheduled now.

ALSO. 1 month to go.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
and bbq, i WILL mm you at this if i go. consider my training, starting.

:ganondorf: vs :marth:

HYYYYPEEEEEEE

ITS ****ING GANOOOONNNNN

(and fox....but mostly ganon cuz my fox will still be noob)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
upon further consideration, we'll probably go to tipped off 7 and the gold mine 3 (an NC tournament). however, if TGM3 doesn't have a lot of hype from NC melee, i really probably will get a car to this.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
:(

Sorry Kaptain.
I'm not going to be able to drive here bro...

:-\

I wish i could.. but i have money johns. hard right now.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
btw bbq, i noticed TO7 doesn't have a thread. is it really happening? it kind of needs a thread if it will be a regional in mid october...

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I really wanna go, trust me.
I'd love to see you again man. We didn't get o hangout nearly enough last time.

But my wallet's like:
"Dear GOD RYAN. Stop spending so much money you dont haveee"

So i can't.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I really wanna go, trust me.
I'd love to see you again man. We didn't get o hangout nearly enough last time.

But my wallet's like:
"Dear GOD RYAN. Stop spending so much money you dont haveee"

So i can't.
what about Rainbowminkasaurus?

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
HEY captain im deff coming to this now !? im gunna party with some UGA afterward !! ^.^

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post but editing via phone is annoying. As of now are there gonna be any housing issues. I know we don't have alot of confirmed oos, but athens is a little further than most ga tourneys. If anyone needs/is willing to house, please let us know. I myself can house a car full of need be.

:phone:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
:c :c :c

I already feel bad enough :(

Trust me. I want to go.
IF i showed ya'll my bank account you'd understand. lol
It's 6.68$

Also the rest of my money is student loans...
aka.

negative.
no worries. I understand. My bank has been close to that amount before. but no student loans.. yet

We will team the next chance we get <3

Waytooscruffy

Smash Cadet
Okay I wont bring my Wii, because the fan has been shutting off a lot recently. And I can already assume the room will be a bit warm, so my Wii would DRE quick. Plus I think Battlefield is starting to freeze again.

Second, hope this tourney runs smooth, and on time. Leaving mid tourney is for scrubs. :/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
A Birmingham car from AL is.........a thought in progress? I'm certainly interested though.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I need to find a carpool to this. My mom has stated that she isn't really all that willing to drive me as far as Athens, lol. Idk how far out she'd take me, I'll have to ask, but I'd like to appoint a meet-up point with anyone who can be within the vicinity of perhaps 20-30 minutes.

Top Bottom