• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl Tier List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
Too early. Call it a character impressions thread or what have you. Tiers aren't something that should be discussed for at least another 6 months.

DADDY

Smash Cadet
I read up to Olimar before wanting to kill myself, you honestly
sound like you have no idea what the **** you're talking about, Montage's
made much more sense and was more well written...

Luigi plays just like he did in melee? With wavedash, I doubt that very ****ing much...
because you are a scrub

Daddy how are Mario & Luigi's air game?
luigi's is decent but his combos arent that special. its mostly nair to w/e. and that's very unimpressive.

mario has uair combos.

its the same as melee.

Well then you obviously don't play very well, but it just came out so I don't blame you.

Diddy is definitely top tier.
Lucario is higher tier than you say, mainly because of his sick recovery.
Olimar won't be as high, cause he can be edgeguarded.
Ganondorf is horrible compared to Melee.
Cpt. Falcon is also horrible compared to his Melee counterpart.
Sonic's air game is good due to his down air and his b moves.

A tier list shouldn't be made until AT LEAST half a year after the game has released.
comign from a scrub
1. Yes. I watch videos, along with almost everyone else here, youre out of your ****ing mind you god **** ****tarded troll.

2. What in the holy **** are you talking about? You dunno **** about me.

3. I havent, and it doesnt matter, because obviously, I know more about it than you.

4. Yeah, you were wrong. GG.

5. Why do I keep falling for this idiot?
if u watch videos to learn then that means you need to be taught. daddy already went to school. gg.

Your list is way off if you think ike is absolutly bottom treir. There's Just no frkn way thats possible he Kos at 30% with a well placed smash. His ub defends against areal spammers and not only that but he has a disjointed hit box.

My trier list for super smash brothers brawl
...........................................................................................

Short isnt it?
if ike fsmashes you then you either

A: dropped your controller
B: accidentally ate mushrooms and passed out
C: are terrible at this game

Post a video of the money match if you even played the game mr. Daddy.

gg
sure if u mm me.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
gg isn't it?
This thread was great up until people who never leave Brawl Discussion forums started posting in it. Now it's just fifty people worth of fail lining up to see their posts get replied to by an obvious troll.

: \
We almost had a decent(read:Awesome) thread going on until the Brawl boards got their hands on it.

Isn't it time for y'all to go to bed or somethin?
nap time *****s

My god... I...I just cant stand the TC... hes just one of those people who pisses me off...

And... don' nobody talk about Diddy like that. Once again, you sir, fail as hard as...

qq

I disagree with ALL of that.

For one your basing it off of Melee's rules, not Brawls. Second, there is no competitive Brawl at this point, so there can't be teirs. Third, why are Fox, Falco and Wolf all on top?
they are on top because they will be good as hell once people figure out its melee, just slower

and to people sayign this is troll topic. you are ********. go play brawl and you will see. this is a for real review, but done in my style. i may have a troll style but everything ive said is true so far. gg.

DADDY

Smash Cadet
Stop. 'Daddy.' You bash Lucario. You make assumptenions of a game not even in AMERICA YET! When it comes out, i wish to to fight you. I will use the 'wimp' Lucario and kick your fat @$$ to kingdom come. HEAR THAT, 'DADDY'!?!?!?
i never said lucario was a wimp. i said hes stupid. big diff.
LOL this is the absolute worst tier list ever, and im not saying that because of the placment of characters, thats doesnt matter to me at all. The fact is the game has been out for, what, a week or 2 and we've barley scratched the surface of the game. The explanations of the characters in their list placement is very uninformative and, from the grammer and mispellings, very uneducated (although this is the interweb so Ill let that slide, no one uses perfect grammer on the interweb)

But most importantly, you are making this tier list based on how the characters play in melee. BRAWL IS NOT MELEE. I know this saying as been tossed around and overused but thats because i's true. Stop plying brawl as melee and maybe the tier list will change.

Finnally I wont even consider following a tier list untl at least 6 months after the NA release, and one from the top gamers.
Nuff said.
um. brawl is melee. if you cant see it then you are already gg'd.
Too early. Call it a character impressions thread or what have you. Tiers aren't something that should be discussed for at least another 6 months.
SAYS THE LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Don Tyrant

Smash Cadet
ok listen up im gonna review the chars and tell u kids how to do this ****. my opinion could change as i play the game more, and probably will, so chill the **** out and let me nap. btw im posting this in mw forum cuz brawl disc is garbs and i dont even want them to learn about brawl.

fox - at least high tier. could possibly be top tier. nearly just as fast as in melee and still hella strong. tricky to play tho. shine is still good, VERY close to the same as melee.

falco - the only melee char that plays truely diff. but still good. at least high tier.

wolf - same deal as other spacies. all spacies are good in this game. shine is good, as are most of his moves.

ddd - top tier. theres a very specific way to play him and if you dont play him that way then your ddd is terrible. oh and im def not going to tell you how, lol. tied for best heavy char but would be the best if bowser didnt have his bs glitch.

bowser - top tier. and the only reason is his bs glitch. honestly theres going to be so many lame players who go him just b/c of the glitch and honestly after i beat this children im going to put them in a 15 min t/o.

pt - hardest char to master. hands down. each one has str/wkns. i didnt get to play enough of him to see how gg it got but it COULD get ridiculous. but i also feel he can get ridiculous'd as well. ivysaur is overall the best one.

peach - nerfed from melee. gg. plays the same.

marth - best in game. buffed from melee. plays the same.

cfalcon - plays the same, but is nerfed.

ness - buffed. mid-high tier. his fire is ridic and so are his other moves

lucas - same as ness but id say lower tier. his movement is wierd tho so u can throw people off.

gw - buffed. BIG TIME. he can be REALLY gg. his dthrow is ridic. be prepared for alot of old falco mains picking this char up.

metaknight - super balanced. can be very fast but has trouble killing. best move is upb hands down. high tier.

pit - the horizontal falco. is competing for "gayes playstyle" of brawl. but w/e he still gets fronzled

kirby - buffed, but still bad. hes like jigglypuff w/o the rest now. his combos are mediocre and not that scary tbh. superarmor ***** his ***.

pikachu - combine the gayness of 64 pikachu's moves and the gayness of melee pikachu's playstyle (camping) and you have one very flaming character. dsmash is ridic.

lucario - super lame. all he does is decent aerials. no tricks. no mindgames. nothing special. hes just another easy mode char.

rob - probably takes the crown as "most likely to be picked while drunk". bair and dair are for when you're so drunk you are totally incapable of spacing. his playstyle is purely camping and he is made of pure fail. laser is a joke.

wario - bike build 2 good. **** recovery tho.

mario - same as melee, except his **** is easier now so everyone can get his combos, even tho they still aren't good.

luigi - same as melee. that's all there is to say.

sonic BOOOOOM - like falcon, except hes faster on the ground, but slower in the air. ironically, his combos are all in the air so that's what makes him feel "weird". very hard to "master".

olimar - easily top tier. so much priority and str and spam its ridic. a super gay playstyle too. perfect for kishes, and their ONLY chance of winning, besides rob.

diddy - low tier. i dont care what people say, he has no combos, and banana is mediocre at best. recovery is ****.

snake - trixies madsies. the future of snake rests in remote+dashattack+jab. everything else is for lol/trix/mindgames.

samus - nerfed from melee. cant kill (except dtilt). cant camp either. if u lose to samus u did something wrong.

zss - a mix of marth and shiek from melee, but not broken. pretty balanced. could start getting good when people figure their **** out and get a real job.

link - still ****. thank god.

toon link - the new shiek. easiest char to play BY FAR and easily top tier. just spend 10 secs doing his moves and you'll understand

zelda - whoever "din" is probably made a ****load of money investing in that fire move cuz it got HELLA better. zelda is good now, dabear, no more johns are allowed.

shiek - didnt ever play her, but shes bad.

yoshi - bottom tier. same as melee but nerfed.

jigglypuff - the new pichu. takes 4 rests to kill. he/she is a joke.

dk - buffed. his playstyle is all bairs now and it works.

ice climbers - not sure on this one. they seem to be buffed in diff places and nerfed in others. idk seems kinda the same tier placement TBH. approach is hard now tho so u cant just throw out trails.

ganondorf - better. its all about jab+uair+forwardb+ftilt. everything else is secondary. plays pretty much the same too. has good recovery now (or at least better than melee)

ike - his only good moves are b moves. hes terrible. bottom tier. can start doing good if you forgot you were playing against ike.

LIST OF NEUTRALS FOR BRAWL
smashville
lylat
fd
bf
yoshi's island

ill update this with more if i feel like getting up off the couch, but sportscenter is on and honestly i had a long day @ work.
U ar way off on some of these, like luigi. Luigi seem s to be a beast in this game in the right hands, he combos like crazy and I have seen him combo from a throw which hard to see in this game. Diddy combos like hell too so I don't know whut diddy u have been seeing.

Your tier list is faulty, ur list is biased i think and u make assumptions on a lot of the characters, DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE.

DADDY

Smash Cadet
I'm just curious if this is the same 'DADDY' that's been posting here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIn7Jm_iKwk
There are more videos of him and everyone of them I've seen he loses. If that's the case I think everyone can put this topic to rest knowing that 'DADDY' doesn't know what he's talking about.
lol you found me playing bottom tier. now find a vid of me playing top tier aka ddd. see if i lose. gg.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I'm going with Daddy on this one. He knows what he's doing.

Everyone else in this thread needs to shut up forever. You didn't know anything about Melee and you don't know anything about Brawl.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Hey remember the part where "if you don't know who daddy is then you are too new to know what you are talking about anyway"?

Not to say like I agree 100% with this thing but you people are way more annoying and elitist than daddy. Go back to gamefaqs they appreciate blatant stupidity.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Interesting, my post was completely ignored. I apologize, but I just want to add my two cents.
...oh my goodness.

I... oh my...

The game... JUST came out in Japan weeks ago and isn't even out in North America, Europe, etc. yet. It's too early for a "tier list." And to "DADDY," the topic creator.... why? Why try to already create a tier list three weeks before the North American release date with nothing to support it with crappy reasons? Why must you base the intelligence, skill and age of other people you don't know just by their opinions? Why must you try to be witty? Why call everyone who disagree with you kids, scrubs, n00bs and make the exact same responses to everyone who's wasting their time posting the same exact old pictures in this... atrocity of a thread? Why act like you know everything about Smash? Why do you type the way that you type?

Surely, if you're too old to "play in the sandbox" or "do any homework" you MUST have the patience or intelligence to type like a normal human being instead of typing with no punctuation, capital letters and typing with abbreviations that barely anyone knows?

So please.... PLEASE, "DADDY..." if you love all of humanity, then you will never make posts like this.... ever.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Ugh......I like how people keep falling for this and keep getting owned by Daddy. Gotta give him props though, even if his opinion isn't really reliable. : \

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Jiggz still has rising pound recovery and now can b-air + landing u-air (the falcon combo) in a short hop. Her aerials are exactly the same. Not the new Pichu, not a joke.

Lol @ your assessment of ROB.

Wario's recovery isn't ****. He's heavy, and his Bike gives him an extra jump, plus a huge horizontal and vertical boost.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Ugh......I like how people keep falling for this and keep getting owned by Daddy. Gotta give him props though, even if his opinion isn't really reliable. : \
I'd almost swear this guy is almost the same as that 5150 guy. The way they sling out "gangsta" speech and poor punctuation and internet lingo. Is that cool or something? I'll tell you what, reading a conversation where someone's trying to call someone else stupid and using that type of *******ized english is quite funny.

I'll have to wait till March 9th, where I can bring it wit da rest of the fly gangstas up in this hood. I'm skrait up.

DADDY

Smash Cadet

because you don't know what you are talking about.
mm?

Everyone you say is bottom tier is because you're not good with them, it's just your opinion and I disagree with it.
no they are bottom tier b/c i can **** them. big diff.

Interesting, my post was completely ignored. I apologize, but I just want to add my two cents.
ignored b/c u = scrub
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRyWP06JZl8&feature=related

There you go, man. I had fun watching you lose.
you cant be serious? ddd is TERRIBLE on that johnly stage. not even close to neutral. you cant cancel your aerials or do anything and wario si amazing there. you are a scrub gg.

Jiggz still has rising pound recovery and now can b-air + landing u-air (the falcon combo) in a short hop. Her aerials are exactly the same. Not the new Pichu, not a joke.

Lol @ your assessment of ROB.

Wario's recovery isn't ****. He's heavy, and his Bike gives him an extra jump, plus a huge horizontal and vertical boost.
i know. i addressed that in later posts.

Catastrophaunt

Smash Rookie
Eeeh... *sigh* I know you guys have fun with your little tier lists, and it's fine and dandy, but no character is useless. You just have to use them right. Now, if you put a low-tier VS. a high-tier, chances are you're gonna lose. Badly. But if you use that low-tier character CORRECTLY, you might not lose so hard.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
You make it sound like he's weak. :p

That's one of the best D3 fight's I've seen so far. But that's also an Awesome Wario fight to.
:D Yeah that was really close stuff. I knew Wario would win though, he's awesome.

Hahahahaha, lol, rofl, etc.

Seriously, what a total phailure. That is one of the worst DDDs I've ever seen played. And you lost to WARIO?! Oh man, schooled is you.
*Wario main self kicks in*

Wario isn't that bad, y'know. Great recovery, good killing moves, great aerial comboability, etc.... He has his weakness, sure, but he's a force to be reckoned with. :p

webrunner

Smash Apprentice
"I found this video of the OP losing"
"YEAH WELL I DON'T LOSE WITH DDD"
"What about this video?"
"That time didn't count"

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
DADDY was lying about this, and this is an alternate account of a known troll. Appropriate action has been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom