• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Anybody use fragrances here?
As in cologne?

As a matter of fact, I do. My scent at the moment is a Dolce&Gabbana fragrance called "Light Blue". It's quite nice :3. Additionally, it's pretty affordable as far as designer cologne go. So I would recommend it.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg I should have checked here sooner. I was seriously border-line going to buy Light Blue (female) but I bought Cool Water by Davidoff instead :o

Apparently, Light Blue (female) is preferred by men.

I'm going to rotate Cool Water with L'homme by Yves Saint Laurent, Curve by Liz Claiborne, and Nautica Voyage.

Then I have to buy some fall/winter fragrances in 5 months or so since I'm still new to fragrances. So many fragrances, not enough money! Need to get a job relating to my education soon!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My ex got me Lacoste Blanc for Christmas. It's a great summer fragrance and since I live in southern California I use it frequently despite not being into cologne and stuff.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Anybody use fragrances here?
Yes, I do, I love them actually. Off the top of my head I have a Cartier, DKNY, Chrome, Police Esprit, Boss, two Burberries and one or two more I have forgot.

I hate smelling bad and I can't stand it if someone is smelly. I would always try looking the other way to avoid smelling them without looking too rude :3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll self ban next time I get super emo.

I always get really self conscious about how many sprays to use, and I'm too embarrassed to ask. I also hope I never offend people with cologne... :(

I have so many fragrances I want to buy for the Fall/Winter season, I kinda can't wait :p

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh yeah I know how to apply the stuff but colognes are always made differently. I kinda regret buying the Curve it seems really high schooly to me :o

Like I could spray Cool Water 4-5 times but I would never spray something like Drakkar Noir more than once or twice.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Pretty insignificant tirade but I've just about had it with my acne-prone, oily skin. The money I've spent on various (failing) products and the constant care I put into my skin doesn't seem to have any effect. I finally found a set of products that helps me control breakouts but once one pimple is gone, another takes its place. I want to stay away from the realm of makeup (and thus far I have) but I wish there was a way to keep my face matte without washing my face a million times a day.

I am thinking about ordering this: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GATSBY-Oil-C...are&hash=item51a884c189&_uhb=1#ht_4553wt_1163

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I use pomegranate body mist

it's like the only feminine thing about me

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I changed mine to reflect my actual gender. And yet NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW...

Top Bottom